Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies (11037 Views)

Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by DJBIGGY(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Some ladies are naturally born big, which is something they cannot help. There are instances where they feel inferiority complex as they feel that their size would not make them blend well in a society where everybody is trying to be 'Slim and Sexy'.

A look at these pictures will make one see the aesthetic side of being bold and beautiful.

See pictures: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/10/these-pictures-will-make-you-appreciate.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by DJBIGGY(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2016
more:

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by DJBIGGY(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Again

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Thick ladies? Sorry not my spec! I love them Nicky minaj style undecided

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by DJBIGGY(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2016

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Davash222(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2016
If you like pack 500k of dem come, I'm not Interestedtongue
I enjoy martial arts on bed so much, and I believe what im seeing up there can't give me that. Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Delicious22: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2016
They're beautiful, no doubt about that.

BUT..........

I don't like to carry BIG "problem"

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by faruku104(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2016
lmao the comments above me sha... OP said "Appreciate" not that you should knack em. I am not in his mind but maybe he does not want discrimination against them

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by HabaSeun: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2016
We love cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by talktonase(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Marry this one now she will add another 150kg after one pikin...she go just dey chop food anyhow dey fat like hippo.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
This your post they swallow data like beer

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by carammel(f): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2016
They are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by excess4luv: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2016
someone is looking for succour going by what he/she has.

they aren't my spec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
I like them spec but they don't usually come my way

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by derbybliz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beautiful ladies...am in love with the lady on blonde hair cut...#TeamBigLady

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by DesChyko: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seen.

Now, the wait for the 'appreciation' undecided

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Team Slim lady.

Marry who you can carry.

3 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
OMG, Op yhu most pay me back my wasted MB undecided

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
They only look good if they don't have stretched marks all over their body i. e they must have a smooth skin to look admirable.

Second aspect is that, they must maintain that body figure even after child birth to maintain their beauty.

Like i do say, before you pick a babe, you have to estimate how large she could get after childbirth.

Toolz of beatfm, i want to see how her post childbirth will look like. Let's just say first or two. Let's see if she doesn't scatter all over.

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by mikool007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
well after scrolling nd scrolling i did'nt appreciate dem............shoot me

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by drake2(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
This your post they swallow data like beer

lol. why? is it because of the large pictures in d post?

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by tubleezy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by EWAagoyin(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
I like my ladies big black but with flat tummy sha.... I don't fancy slim girls at all.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Famouson: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davash222:
If you like pack 500k of dem come, I'm not Interestedtongue
I enjoy martial arts on the bed so much, and I believe what im seeing up there can't give me that. Sorry.
They are the best when it comes to that thing oh... Sidon there.. grin But whatever you do, don't ever let them stay on top grin

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by mioadufe(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
faruku104:
lmao the comments above me sha... OP said "Appreciate" not that you should knack em. I am not in his mind but maybe he does not want discrimination against them

lol
some guys in this Nairailand too like Toto
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by dayleke: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chai...
See comments...
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by olaleks007(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nothing like thick ladies

Thats it mehn
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by agrovick(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Appreciate fire, I don't have plans of dying young

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by nocosomia: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
They usually makes sense with clothes on and packaging but are something else when naked sad

5 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by satowind(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Forget de cloth oh and de swag wen dey reach the other room pull nah so so stretch marks u go see.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by drake2(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
nocosomia:
They usually makes sense with clothes on and packaging but are something else when naked sad

This is so TRUE!
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by zhemyfresh(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
blood of zechariah embarassedblood of zechariah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premiere Of 'On Bended Knees' By Chioma Akpotha (Photos) / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics / Rosaline Meurer Bags Special Award For Ambassadorial Support For Mother & Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.