Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies (11062 Views)

Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello (2) (3) (4)

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by juman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
carammel:
They are beautiful.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by erabe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
check mate with a slim/average fellow and keep thanking God for his wonderful creature!!
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
none of these ladies you posted defines the word "thick". All your photos fall under the category of fat girls".

Here is a photo of a thick girl.

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Bontoto50(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
For this kind recession so
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
I still never appreciate o. Cutesexy1, abi you appreciate?
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
this aint no thicks .. this is some bbw,[color=]this aint no thicks .. this is some bbw,[/color]this aint no thicks .. this is some bbw,

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2016
these are not thick but fat, let them take off their cloths then you will appreciate them more

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by MVLOX(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Thick ladies nie win am any day any time..... my fiancé is thick small cha but later wen Tins don dey react with tins I knw she is gonna get thicker like I love it
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by JhimmyThall(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
**In Drake's voice**.I love my girlz BBW.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Appreciate Thick Ladies by faruku104(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
none of these ladies you posted defines the word "thick". All your photos fall under the category of fat girls".

Here is a photo of a thick girl.

This lady looks like one which has received too much sperm from behind Na.

Adesuwa Etomi Is Pregnant,flaunts Baby Bump. / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics / Throwback: Serena Williams In Sexy Bikini At The Beach

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7