Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (82228 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Delicious22:
I wish the "Headmaster" a quick recovery.

grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
That's what you get when you refused to hire an exterminator to first fumigate the hole before you put head grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
SweetToto:
Many expired toto's full everywhere nowadays.

Mine exceptional!.
Hy babe I would love us to hang out someday
I love sweet Toto like urs my whatsapp contact 09070791394
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by momentarylapse: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Syphonn(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Smoking marijuana(JOINT) have been considered as one of the bad habits people engage themselves in. But before considering smoking as a bad habit, have you for once made a little research on the drug?

It causes intoxication, and this causes dependence and leads to addiction. Moreover, anyone smoking marijuana should be able to justify the reason he or she is doing so to avoid being questioned and accused of illegal possession of the drug.

Because of the negative effects of marijuana, its consumption has been banned in many countries of the world.

Marijuana comes from the Indian hemp plant, and the part that contains the “drug” is found primarily in the flowers

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.