Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (82231 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lol weyrey... it's too too holy to be seen....

Keep the Sabbath day holy by showing us the holy stuff now wink tongue
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
dead grin grin grin
lol. I actually meant no harm cheesy Happy sunday G
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Benita27:
Take it easy with the lies...it's a sunday. grin

All of you making noise about giving a head are the once doing it.
on a more serious note, if you don't have a good personal hygiene, it's not right for you to request mouth action or whether it's offered willingly
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
I believe say withlow don catch you while doing this.

Lol, Baba me don dey finger girls sotey but withlow never reach my side and I pray it will never will wink tongue cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
lol. I actually meant no harm cheesy Happy sunday G
same thing I told laveda ooo, she said there is more to it grin grin cheesy

Na una naaa grin

Still dies bro grin grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
mtcheeew..pervert

Ma'am, I'm no pervert undecided I'm just admiring the God's handiwork in YOU wink
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by dprof2016: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Oboi 1 hS 2 b kiaful dese days o
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
HEADDDDD grin grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Keep the Sabbath day holy by showing us the holy stuff now wink tongue
I no want make the ladies cucumbate dis night... grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:

tongue Hope you go still dey give?

Kinglekan go like this news grin
Aswear!!!! Oba will love this. It's his area of specialization na grin grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I no want make the ladies cucumbate dis night... grin

Lol, you fit jam luck make some of them send you PM sef cheesy wink tongue
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
dprof2016:
Oboi 1 hS 2 b kiaful dese days o
I tell you my brother. It's not every girl dats sexy on the street that's clean within...

Some are so so so so dirty eh.. Kai.. they may paint and all but if you visit their kitchen and room and toilet, u will rather fall in love with a pig
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba me don dey finger girls sotey but withlow never reach my side and I pray it will never will wink tongue cheesy
Same way the "Headmaster" prayed. grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by obinnanelson4(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
SweetToto:
Many expired toto's full everywhere nowadays.

Mine exceptional!.

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, na pepper soup pussy. The "head of state" couldn't stop. Now see the way he's lying on the bed showing us his "PhiLip"
lwkmd. cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
same thing I told laveda ooo, she said there is more to it grin grin cheesy

Na una naaa grin

Still dies bro grin grin
This boy ma wizard grin It's sunday? Abeg, no force words comot my mouth.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by dharay99: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Irritatinq shiit! embarassed
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you fit jam luck make some them send you PM sef cheesy wink tongue
make dem come dash me online transmitted infection grin abi?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Ma'am, I'm no pervert undecided I'm just admiring the God's handiwork in YOU wink
And I'm not a BJ giver..just erring my view...thanks for your compliments but that's if they're sincere though
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Same way the "Headmaster" prayed. grin

Lol, I'm not allergic to receiving head now, I'm just allergic to giving head cheesy wink tongue

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
on a more serious note, if you don't have a good personal hygiene, it's not right for you to request mouth action or whether it's offered willingly
Is really not about hygiene cos you wouldn't know if the girl has a venereal disease like this guys case...some people are with infections and they're totally unaware.

This should be a warning to those guys who have multiple partners and end up giving them heads.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by NeilOssai(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Any man that licks a woman's P****sy has a p****sy brain.. #real MEN don't do that #
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
This boy ma wizard grin It's sunday? Abeg, no force words comot my mouth.
grin why u dey fear laveda like dis grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
And I'm not a BJ giver..just erring my view...thanks for your compliments but that's if they're sincere though

Which one be you no be blówjob giver, you never give blôwjob to a Nigga at one point in your life before?? undecided

Don't tell lies, it's SUNDAY wink tongue
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd. cheesy
wink
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
make dem come dash me online transmitted infection grin abi?

Lol, all those Nairaland babes no get joy at all, dem go still dedicate a thread to you sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, okay Bro. Always check their teeth before offering your dick for "cleansing"

Who knows, you might give it to a "Luis Suarez" sister someday. grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, okay Bro. Always check their teeth before offering your dick for "cleansing"

Who knows, you might give it to a "Luis Suarez" sister someday. grin

Lol, so she go bite my dick comot abi??

E no fit possible sef angry
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Which one be you no be blówjob giver, you never give blôwjob to a Nigga at one point in your life before?? undecided

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

E no concern you
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Delicious22: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, so she go bite my dick comot abi??

E no fit possible sef angry
I've been there before, trust me, it's not something pleasant. I guess you know that feeling you get when your zip mistakenly clip the cap of your dick.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
E no concern you
Lol, Mummy no take am personal now wink

Na you get your mouth, use am as you wish tongue

Though I won't mind getting a head from you someday wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic)