Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) (3390 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / God Must Be Joking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
very soon, no one will be able to buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast.
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Many eveil laws that will be targeted against the church and christians are coming. Brace up yourself never to deny the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance.
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
The man of perdition is coming. The church and Israel will be persecuted like never before.

Brace yourself up. Be strong in the Lord. Do not deny Him unto death.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

1 Like

Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
It has always been the practice for the devil to raise evil laws with the children of God as his targets.

He did for Daniel in Babylon. He did for shedrack, Meshach and Abednego..

This time around, he will do it with aim of getting you.

1 Like

Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Evils laws are coming. Be prepared not to abandon Christ.

1 Like

Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
I've got my mind made up and l won't turn back cos l want to meet my Jesus Christ someday
annyplenty:
Evils laws are coming. Be prepared not to abandon Christ.
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bodydialect57:
I've got my mind made up and l won't turn back cos l want to meet my Jesus Christ someday

I pary that God helps you inyour decision in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amen
annyplenty:

I pary that God helps you inyour decision in Jesus name.
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is coming rapidly. Just be steadfast and stay with the Lord, no matter what happens.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have been shouting by the revelation of God that evil laws targeting Christians/Churches are coming; not just in Nigeria but globally.

CAMA is here. Others are on their way. Let us pray and intercede for the church.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Arise and intercede for the church
Re: Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) by annyplenty(m): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2022
The Lord commissioned the church to be His eyes and His mouth upon the earth. Why then are we not watching for HIM and not speaking against evils for HIM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Abomination That Causes Desolation? / Afa Divination ( Igba Afa In Igbo ) / Man Made God In His Own Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.