Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Seeking A Financial Parther(s) To Invest In A Great Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking A Financial Parther(s) To Invest In A Great Business Idea (375 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / I Have A Great Business Idea; Co-founders/Investors Needed / Great Business Tips To Financial Freedom Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Financial Parther(s) To Invest In A Great Business Idea by giles14(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
I'm an aspiring entrepreneur with a great business idea that would give great returns in Nigeria and globally . The idea has the potential of generating good revenue consistently. Unfortunately, I lack the capital to put this innovative business idea of mine to work. Hence, i'm using this medium to reach out to potential partner(s) who would come in financially to set this idea in motion in return for share in revenue that would be generated. For security purpose, I won't be able to disclose the idea here. But, if you are interested in partnering with me, please kindly contact me on gilesokenwa@gmail.com so we could discuss. Thanks and God bless!
Re: Seeking A Financial Parther(s) To Invest In A Great Business Idea by dawnomike(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'm interested. .. here's my email addy : dawnomike@yahoo.com or contact me via whatsapp: 07068801427. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Businesses In Africa Don't Stand The Test Of Time / . / Job Application Posting Ad $200 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.