Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal (715 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes / Tekno With Team Received 4million Dollars From Sony Deal(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by tubleezy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Singer, Davido, had it up to his neck today after a fan insulted him over his Sony deal.

Recall earlier in the year, He, became the first African act to sign a global deal with Sony Music, then was joined by a few others with Ycee being the latest star on the label.

In a bid to congratulate Ycee on his latest feat, a fan took a jab at Davido, calling his Sony deal, pure water and insult that was immediately met with a stern response.

The ‘Aye‘ crooner, responded saying such a deal comes from hard work, adding that the said fan shut his mouth.

See their tweets below:

http://www.nairatrendz.com/2016/10/davido-and-fan-engaged-in-war-of-words.html

Re: Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
That coded stone or wetin be hin name self get no chill.

How on earth will someone insult Dele Momodu's in-law like that
Re: Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by wablex(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol is pure water dat easy. Dere was a day I had 5h and I wanted buy water every shop I went to no change. Then I realise d value of 10naira, I had to buy bottle wata I spoil dat 5h
Re: Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by coolbreezy01: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sometimes I tink fans take celebrities as god or something but nope dey are blood and flesh humans like us goddammit
Re: Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
ohhh I see
Re: Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by obontami: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
It ain't pure water boy
Re: Davido And A Fan Engaged In War Of Words On Twitter Over Sony Deal by iykekelvins(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davido don dey sabi reply. I been think say I go see something like "Bastard." grin

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se / Mother Sends Her Young Son Packing For Voting For Donald Trump In School (PICS) / ★ Photo: Nigeria’s New Nike Football Jersey On Sale For N29,000 - 360jamng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.