Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se (720 Views)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by spandid: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Gracia, apologizes to man who she claimed threatened to released her 'lesbian sex tape'

Well, according to unfolding reports and the story told by Drea, the girl Gracia supposedly did the 'sex tape' with, there's no sex tape, Gracia was just scared or seeking for attention.
She took to her Instagram page to apologize. Read after the cut....
"My last 10 hours
1. I want to start by appreciating the intervention of my mentors and well wishers about the story I put out earlier.
2. I also want to apologise to City FM for being dragged into the matter because I never said I am a staff of that radio station so that information isn't totally correct.
3. I attended a mediation meeting with Omini in which our exchange of messages was analysed and where he said the video he talked about had nothing to do with nudes but a skit he wanted me to feature in(even though it got me wondering why I'd be interested in a skit). It was brought to my knowledge that i must have infered it was the sex video based on our past interaction. I regret this and apologize to him for any pain my release must have caused him. I also apologize to anyone else hurt by my post. The mediators did show that it was not a case of threat but a miscommunication and misinformation.
4. I have read all sorts of interviews as well twisting the type of content the video was. I stand by what I saw and said but i won't go into further details because it belonged to my past and I know I have been forgiven by God by acting without discretion so I leave the truth about it all to God and the people involved. And I sincerely forgive the trusted friend who shot the video.
5. I want to thank the maturity of the elders that mediated and my mentors and I believe a lot of lessons have been learnt and I will bounce back better from this.
Thanks and God bless you all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMPM3DHgsma/

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/gracia-apologizes-to-man-who-she.html

Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by spandid: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2016
:cc lalasticlala, myndy44

Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by OKorowanta: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
My own be say,
If there ever was a video,dis action has quelled it.
Oya,go and sin no more.
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by Talasuma(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Smart bae, she no wan be like ex miss Anambra grin grin
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by Chriswazo(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Talasuma:
Smart bae, she no wan be like ex miss Anambra grin grin

Wetin Miss Anam bra do you now? Why the comparison?
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by Doctorfitz: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Smh.is orange d new black?
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by sammily(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2016
So, no cucumber part 2 undecided

PS; is there no other better picture of this guy, this one is somehow

Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by southernbelle(f): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Smh, but you should have thought carefully before you typed and displayed your message for the world to see.
Now most people are gonna see you as an attention seeker and you won't be taken seriously anymore for a while.

Moral of the story: Always think before you act.
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2016
some girls no get sense
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by sholatem(f): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2016
I don't know what to text sef,dis girl is seroiusly PUMA,u think it's ur past it can't affect ur present and future? Wait til u marry and ur husband go into politics,Oya ni girl yi mehn undecided
Re: Gracia, Apologizes To Man Who She Claimed Threatened To Released Her 'lesbian Se by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Make the video leak and let me watch jare. I really enjoyed the first one.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo,faithia Balogun,kate Henshaw &others At The Go Pink Breast Cancer Ball / I Made €9,000,000 With Nokia 3310 - Alexander Amosu Reveals / Rita Dominic And Stephanie Linus, Ibinabo Fiberisima At 76 Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.