Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m (938 Views)

How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? / Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan / Nigerians Abandon 30m Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by mulattoclaroo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please I'm seriously in need for some advice right now. I just got a bonus which amounts to 30m naira if converted. The problem I'm currently having is I don't really know the type of business I should invest the money into that would yield a lot of returns. Though I already have a business I manage but I want to try a new line of business and a type of business I can do from the comfort of my home or office.

Any reasonable suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by warmachine(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Start a big gas plant...a mega one!....or loan me...I invest and pay back with good interest after a year...I'm serious.
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by megaik: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Stealing ideas since 1900 BC...
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by mulattoclaroo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
warmachine:
Start a big gas plant...a mega one!
pls throw more light so I can understand. How do I set up the gas plant?
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by mulattoclaroo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
megaik:
Stealing ideas since 1900 BC...
how am I stealing ideas?
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by warmachine(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
warmachine:
Start a big gas plant...a mega one!....or loan me...I invest and pay back with good interest after a year...I'm serious.

Get a good piece of land...In a good area...build a sales office and gas refiill point...scout workers...manager,cashiers,gas operators, cleaners etc....but the operators might need a little bit of training...u will need some connections and live intimation to make it happen...its a business I have been wanting to start but I'm still believing God for capital...its profitable u just need to able to make it a household name...advertisements wont be bad too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by achyc2002(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Invest in agric. Return on investment guarantee. Pm me for more info.
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by Okwori12(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
well start up a school. i can help you if you are interested in it.
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by remedick: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Please I'm seriously in need for some advice right now. I just got a bonus which amounts to 30m naira if converted. The problem I'm currently having is I don't really know the type of business I should invest the money into that would yield a lot of returns. Though I already have a business I manage but I want to try a new line of business and a type of business I can do from the comfort of my home or office.

do you have a property in your name? I mean your own house or Land? I think you should at least buy a land in your name first, fence it.

Then sit down and look for a niche within Nigeria where you can't find problems that you can solve. Be careful of those telling you to bring money to invest in their business. That's the fastest way to loose money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by megaik: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
how am I stealing ideas?

Just teasing ...Come and invest in my palm oil factory...You will thank me later.
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by Superstar007(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
mulattoclaroo:

I'm more interested in the bonus thingy.
Re: What Type Of Profitable Business Can A Person Engage In With 30m by Amoto94(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Invest in hydroponics

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com / How To Earn Some Cash Through Yahoo Answer / What Can I Do With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.