Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com (931 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM / Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by BlogAboutTECH: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Seriously, I understand it’s safer, nowadays, to speak against God than say a word against MMM. So to calm all nerves, let me quickly mention this is just me airing my opinion; my opinion, alright? Not an attack on MMM-Nigeria or on any person. I assume you know what this MMM thing is about, right? If you don’t, follow this link.

No doubt MMM-Nigeria is the new craze in Nigeria currently. I should probably just call it the new redeeming religion because it has such a large followership and enthusiasts already. Almost everyone is now in it; friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, and among them are a large number of fanatics who are eager to throw words, harder than stones, at anyone who dare speak against it. I am astonished at how deeply the scheme has sunk into many hearts, including the hearts of those whom I felt knew better.

It’s so popular and preached that it has gotten pretty easy nowadays to see someone who never gave a rat s**t about you (your entire life) suddenly starts preaching MMM to you with a hymn on how it’s going to make you rich, quickly and easily, (talk about the referral commission). The MMM sermons are so strong you could easily be convinced in a moment of uncertainty. Not me though.

Call it a Ponzi scheme that will crash and you could be called ignorant, followed by a detailed explanation on how it would last a hundred years. Call it a scam and watch the world come to an end on your head. Well, I think the only thing that would last a hundred years about MMM is the stories and grief that would follow when the inevitable crash happens.

Anyways, here are the 5 reasons why I am not interested in MMM;

continue; https://blogabouttech.com/not-interested-in-mmm/

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by excellent2013(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
LA clique, LA quench

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by Trut(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
BlogAboutTECH:
Seriously, I understand it’s safer, nowadays, to speak against God than say a word against MMM. So to calm all nerves, let me quickly mention this is just me airing my opinion; my opinion, alright? Not an attack on MMM-Nigeria or on any person. I assume you know what this MMM thing is about, right? If you don’t, follow this link.

No doubt MMM-Nigeria is the new craze in Nigeria currently. I should probably just call it the new redeeming religion because it has such a large followership and enthusiasts already. Almost everyone is now in it; friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, and among them are a large number of fanatics who are eager to throw words, harder than stones, at anyone who dare speak against it. I am astonished at how deeply the scheme has sunk into many hearts, including the hearts of those whom I felt knew better.

It’s so popular and preached that it has gotten pretty easy nowadays to see someone who never gave a rat s**t about you (your entire life) suddenly starts preaching MMM to you with a hymn on how it’s going to make you rich, quickly and easily, (talk about the referral commission). The MMM sermons are so strong you could easily be convinced in a moment of uncertainty. Not me though.

Call it a Ponzi scheme that will crash and you could be called ignorant, followed by a detailed explanation on how it would last a hundred years. Call it a scam and watch the world come to an end on your head. Well, I think the only thing that would last a hundred years about MMM is the stories and grief that would follow when the inevitable crash happens.

Every dick and Harry is writing LUBBISH against MMM. Those who don't have money to PH or have the mind to take risk, are the ones writing LUBBISH.
Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by drskyfly007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
BlogAboutTECH:

who cares

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by Cocolatti(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bloggers and their tricks! This guy is just trying to get traffic to his blog!
Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by BlogAboutTECH: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Cocolatti:

Yes I am trying to drive traffic to my blog and that isn't a trick or a crime. MMM is the trick that you need to be concerned with not with bloggers.
Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by lordscoba(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2016
BlogAboutTECH:

Yes I am trying to drive traffic to my blog and that isn't a trick or a crime. MMM is the trick that you need to be concerned with not with bloggers.

gerout go get a life no one cares about ur blog
Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by Franklinezenwa: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
BlogAboutTECH:

.If I hear say I click dat link
Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by amcool4700: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

Every dick and Harry is writing LUBBISH against MMM. Those who don't have money to PH or have the mind to take risk, are the ones writing LUBBISH.
the guy said it is his own opinion and beg you not to kill him with your comments
Re: Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com by amcool4700: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cocolatti:
but he is saying the truth.
Note: the end will justify the means.
i will wait till march if it is still working i may join but now it is yet to stand the test of time

(1) (Reply)

Union And Keystone Banks Complicit In Defrauding A Customer - Barrister Charles / Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost / What Small Scale Of Business Can Someone Start With N700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.