Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation (28741 Views)

Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation / Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by deymolah(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Barakallahu fihi, am so happy you are a muslim Nd also an hijabite
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by STENON(f): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
wow...

I'm so happy for you. Congrats
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
she concentrated on her studies because she obviously got no distractions, including boy problems, one benefit of not being good looking, she happens to be the best among her colleagues including the boys, she wont end up in the other room in Jesus name

All Muslim women are good looking. The light of faith is more than enough to enhance their beauty.

Those painted, undressed women who perceive themselves to be good looking because they attract men's attention do not really understand that it is not their beauty that men are attracted to, it is their obvious desire to attract men and their more obvious availability for 'short-time'.

This is real beauty that lasts for a lifetime, added to intelligence and dedication. All hallmarks of a proper Muslim woman... alhamdulillah.

Ride on, my Muslim sis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by gurunlocker: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
mukhcech:

Are you a fool? That's a question tho. if her religion didn't stopped her from achieving the present success. why would it affect her future ones. You must be a religious bigot. lol

WTF? are you mad or crazy? I'm sure you are a retard..... Countless of female from your religion have been reduced to kitchen, I've seen many.... So don't tell me crap buddy, you know that.... Also, don't bother to reply, I won't answer a retard
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by AkinPhysicist: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
cool Yoruba people and brain power - like Benson and Hedges cool
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by eitsei(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
mukhcech:
If it was a news about a Muslim woman doing weird stuffs now. Bastards would have been shouting Hijab everywhere. So the Hijab no influence this one ba?
don't mind those hypocrites
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Bgorgeous: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Congratulations darling
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
She probably has one or two more folds in her cerebral cortex hence her enhanced brilliance.

Me I have at least 5 extra grin

Una think say e easy to understand Bible? angry cheesy
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by YinkaDiva(f): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
keandre:
Same news hit fp few months ago, same pic, abi the girl na twin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4369679_img20160820wa001_jpegba76b996c33bdc6c165835d83424b4f4
You are right,the news you read earlier this year was her induction, this is convocation. Induction is organized by the professional bodies,MDCN in case of doctors.Convocation is by the university. More so,because medical training academic calendar doesn't follow the regular sessional calendar,Graduate Doctors would have to wait for another session after they induct before convocation. For example, the lady in question is 2015 set, but they didn't induct till around march this year,hence they had to wait for 2016 convocation. Do you get?
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Asiri1991: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Was the pic taken in UNILORIN or in a desert?
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Jok3r(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
EHMIR:
Eventually u nd ur awards will end up in "the other room".

No be me talk am oo

na u gt ur mouth... bt no b u talk am.. za oza room...
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by omosuper(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
d33types:
Only one person carry medicine,surgery,obg,paediatrics and psychiatry.were the others sleeping?

No way this can happen in a competitive school in the South.
I challenge you to name any institution in the south that can rubbish Unilorin.
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by d33types: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
omosuper:
I challenge you to name any institution in the south that can rubbish Unilorin.
It's not a challenge, from my experiences in medical schools in Nigeria and the US, no one person gets the best in all the core clinical disciplines.

The best a person can get is maybe 3 out of them. All medical şchools picks the best of the best, hence nobody can dominate totally because almost all the students are scholars. You can only understand if you're in the medical field.

For this babe to dominate the way she did, that graduating set was one of the worst in unilorin.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
GdexFolami:
I dedicate this to the day I'm going to excel like this.I'll beat ya record ma'm..May Almighty God help me.
ameen ooo. buh enu ose enu ose hardwork lo ma se ooo
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hope15:
Like your own 'reduced' your grammar.
buhahahahs
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by femboy2(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
EHMIR:

No be me talk am oo
u 're actually right grin
EHMIR:

No be me talk am oo
u 're actually right
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by viccizy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
big congrats
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Deen77: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samuelojonla123:
20,000 naira for academic excellence when they are giving project fame winners millions. where are we going to in this country? Anyway congrat ma.

Thank you, we don't appreciate success.
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by keandre: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
YinkaDiva:

You are right,the news you read earlier this year was her induction, this is convocation. Induction is organized by the professional bodies,MDCN in case of doctors.Convocation is by the university. More so,because medical training academic calendar doesn't follow the regular sessional calendar,Graduate Doctors would have to wait for another session after they induct before convocation. For example, the lady in question is 2015 set, but they didn't induct till around march this year,hence they had to wait for 2016 convocation. Do you get?

Alright . .
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by mukhcech(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
gurunlocker:

WTF? are you mad or crazy? I'm sure you are a retard..... Countless of female from your religion have been reduced to kitchen, I've seen many.... So don't tell me crap buddy, you know that.... Also, don't bother to reply, I won't answer a retard

lol. e pain the e-diot.
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by femi4: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
she concentrated on her studies because she obviously got no distractions, including boy problems, one benefit of not being good looking, she happens to be the best among her colleagues including the boys, she wont end up in the other room in Jesus name
Your face says it all....full of frustration

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by DDabs(f): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samuelojonla123:
20,000 naira for academic excellence when they are giving project fame winners millions. where are we going to in this country? Anyway congrat ma.
I feel u. Was going 2 say exactly d same thing! A country dat appreciates tichas and students efforts d least! Nija is doomed!
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by fatherAbraam(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samuelojonla123:

Help me ask 'em sad sad angry
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by toprealman: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
£53 as reward for academic excellence in the field of medicine? Haba!!!
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by noziz(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2016
But u greedy o. U nor even remain d prizes for some other students...
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Rubann(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2016
B
Samuelojonla123:
Actually it's 20k for the first and 10k each for the remaining 18...doesn't change the point tho
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Rubann(f): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Trojan2010:
I'm a unilorite , the op got it wrong . They pay them 90k per session . 90*6 = 540, 000. That is if she has been leading since 100 level
Prizes not scholar fee undecided
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by GdexFolami(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2016
lukmonadeola:
ameen ooo. buh enu ose enu ose hardwork lo ma se ooo
abi nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? / Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take? / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.