Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? (1591 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Monetizing Facebook Company Called Clixfastweb ? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Anyone Heard About United Nations Grant On Poverty Alleviation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by jaimzbujor(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Please has anyone received any email from a P.Tajra cars in Kaduna that they are among winners of a car from their random ballot selection also claiming they purchase cheap cars from Nigerian customs in bulk and resell, no name nor call digits dropped. I have checked on Google but couldn't find anything on them.
Please I want to know if it's a scam or something.
Thank you.
Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by Johnbuul: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
I got the mail too...I asked them to bring the car to me in Lagos and they asked that I pay 10k first then 10k on delivery...its scam jare

1 Like

Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by jaimzbujor(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks Johnbuul. I thought as much, I smelt a scam. cheesy
Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by MEQUELLA001(f): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Me too o. That my email was selected through random ballot. When they asked for 10k, I asked them for the driver's number. So I could speak with him myself, and we can work out the payment, they sent me another email saying he refused, I am trying to compose the message I will send in return.

1 Like

Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by Obas101(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Same here. Abeg make una alert me if u don collect ur car
Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by Latty88(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
I received a mail from them too. Immediately I knew it was scam cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no play lottery or any game how I take win car
Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by nazablossom(f): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
I received the same mail yesterday. Bunch of scammers
Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by Ruthadex: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
I receive the mail 6 days ago just seeing it now on my spam smell they r bunch of scammer
Re: Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? by Ruthadex: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ruthadex:
I receive the mail 6 days ago just seeing it now on my spam smell they r bunch of scammers

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Buy On Jumia (pay On Delivery Not Available / Saudi Arabia Finally Allows Women To Drive / Lives And Properties Lost As Fight Between Hausa And Gbagyi Continues (graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.