Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is This Car Using Gas And Its Located At The Trunk Safe? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is This Car Using Gas And Its Located At The Trunk Safe? (676 Views)

I got this car 1.4m in Dubia / Toks Mercedes Benz V4 Engine Using Gas&petrol 2012 Model For 9.5m (negotiateabl) / Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Car Using Gas And Its Located At The Trunk Safe? by johncreek: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
I was coming back from Ashiaman, Tema Metropolis Ghana and I boarded this using gas and its located at the trunk of the car, please is this safe and wise to board it next time.

Lalasticlala please help push to FP to enlighten and educate us.
God bless

Re: Is This Car Using Gas And Its Located At The Trunk Safe? by stpat1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why do you think it might not be safe?
Re: Is This Car Using Gas And Its Located At The Trunk Safe? by johncreek: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2016
The way the car was getting refilled at the gas station put fear in me and other passengers.
And that gas smell that comes out of it.....

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Used 2006/07 MB ML500 4matic 3.650 / Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood's Moniker / Totoya Camry 1999 Tiny Light For 700k slightly negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.