Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed (658 Views)

Are you having trouble settling an issue? Just Vex Am Out! / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / Fastest Way To Fund Your Payoneer Card/Account Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed by imrandbest(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello Nairalander,

After reading some threads, it's amazing how people talk about PayPal’s limitations.
I am using PayPal daily, and I have done it for a few years, however.. I still h*te
PayPal as a company itself. PayPal makes it look like it’s the ‘ultimate’ payment method,
‘widely accepted’, ‘safe & secure’ etc. But it looks like it has monopolised the online payment
world.. so we have to get used to it.

This post will:

>> help you get used to PayPal and use it as the ‘ultimate’ payment method, on an
easy and secure way!

>> help you protect your PayPal account, and stay safe & secure while buying or selling
services on the internet!

Who Can Use These Tips?

It is useful for anyone who uses PayPal. It’s especially made for people who’re in the online
selling business and who get their incomes through PayPal. Many, many, many people are
getting limited everyday and they don’t even know why! They just lose their money, and
that’s what we will help you avoid!

What do I need to use this?

To use these tips 100% successfully, there are a few requirements;
- Be 18+ years or older (and have access to a bank account/(virtual) credit-card)
- A PayPal account (if you already have one, make sure it’s not limited)
- Administrator Rights on your computer (we’ll have to make new user accounts)
- A brain

So, if you meet up with the requirements and want to get full details kindly indicate interest.
Once I have 20 people who are eager to know about these tips, i will update it here.

Shalom
Re: Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed by umehmj(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
does pypal work in Nigeria? been trying to open one
Re: Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed by imrandbest(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2017
umehmj:
does pypal work in Nigeria? been trying to open one

Yes, PayPal works in Nigeria and you can send and receive funds with your naija IP
Re: Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed by teemy(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2017
imrandbest:

Yes, PayPal works in Nigeria and you can send and receive funds with your naija IP
receive? please affirm this
Re: Having Trouble With Your Paypal Account? Here Is The Solution.tested & Confirmed by imrandbest(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
teemy:
receive? please affirm this

It is 100% confirmed and working but with some tweak we'll use during creation.

Once done, you can be running it from your end without fear of any kind.

(1) (Reply)

It's Back And Better! The Biggest Youth Empowerment Event Of The Year / How You Can Acquire Bitcoin @ A Cheap Rate. / Anyone Into MYPAYINGADS??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.