Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (17505 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 12:27am On Jan 07, 2018
A major boost has been given to the E-Commerce sector in Nigeria, now that Virtual PayPal Terminal has gone into partnership with PayPal, an international e-commerce payment and money transfer platform.

Paypal has been encouraging online transactions from time, and has also been an avenue for easy and fast ways of making online purchases between over 200 markets worldwide and also not forgetting it online shopping creating presence.

This new partnership agreement would create seamless E-commerce payment platform not only just for Virtual PayPal Terminal customers but for Nigeria as a whole.

Nonetheless,the creation of Vitual PayPal accounts with Virtual PayPal Terminal would collapse the barricade existing between Nigeria and the rest of the world due to the easy and convenient means created by Virtual PayPal Terminal through their First Online Platform.

There would also be the ability to receive PayPal funds from anyone no matter their location which you can withdraw to your Bank Account.

As PayPal’s official partner, Virtual PayPal Terminal accounts are immediately verified.

STEPS ON OPENING THE VIRTUAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT ON VIRTUAL PAYPAL TERMINAL PORTAL FOR ABILITY TO RECEIVE PAYPAL FUNDS
Open your Virtual PayPal account through the Virtual PayPal Terminal portal,

• Step 1- Login to Virtual PayPal Terminal Onlineportal .
• Step 2 – Choose “Generate account” in the main tab and click PayPal Wallet on the sub menu.
• Step 3 – Review your assigned paypal details generated.
• Step 4 – Issue it to any one and receive your payments.
• Step 5 – You can apply for withdrawal to your Bank anytime you want.
• Step 6 – If you require support,chat with their customer care agebt on whatsapp”.

After then you are good to go.

Source - https://virtualpaypalterminal.com/about.php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by OneCorner: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2018
So people will login dere Paypal on ur site abi?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
No sir.

Virtual PayPal Terminal issues instant automated PayPal collection accounts which you can use to receive your PayPal payments.

Virtual PayPal Terminal enables millions of internet marketers and professionals from more than 200 countries not supported by PayPal to receive payments, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments which they can wthdraw to their bank or to bitcoin. Virtual PayPal Terminal was founded by the people behind Qarallax Nigeria limited to give anyone the ability to receive PayPal payments, regardless of their location or credit-worthiness.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by kejibabe(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
how do i now withdraw the money into my nigeria account
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by ponti93(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please explain more
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by ponti93(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Try and lobby d mods to put on the front page
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by xwhite(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please throw more light on this
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Anyone is free to chat me on whatsapp on 08030981624.

I will answer all questions.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
kejibabe:
how do i now withdraw the money into my nigeria account

our website is already programmed for this.

This is how it works.....

You register,Generate an account,issue the account to your payer.
When funds are received,our system credits your Virtual paypal terminal account.
You can now apply for withdrawal.

• Step 2 – Choose “Generate account” in the main tab and click PayPal Wallet on the sub menu.
• Step 6 – If you require support,chat with their customer care agebt on whatsapp”.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Virtual Paypal Terminal has been founded by Vincent Obieze, a seasoned entrepreneur who is experienced in the payment industry such as payment processing, digital (but not yet decentralized!) currencies, and premium network terminal system (VPN/PROXY+).

In 2017, he launched the first "Paypal Fintech" service in the world, Nigeria, to enable Nigerians and other unbanked populations to receive their PayPal funds in a quick and easy way shortly after the closure of Gatewayvpn in 2014, he discovered the world of Paypal and realized how inconvenient the existing methods were.
Adeoye Joe is a serial entrepreneur. Respected member of the Virtual PayPal community with notable contributions such as Development, he co-founded Virtual Paypal Terminal.

Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa with millions of dollars in e-commerce potential and Nigerians that want to take part in online transactions cannot fully use PayPal which is accepted as the only payment method on some websites.
This has become a source of frustration for the Legit people who want to carry out eCommerce online but have no access to this feature. It's bad that every time we look at PayPal pages, we see some countries that don't have much economic prowess on the list. Its so frustrating that some have defaulted to hood-winking the paypal system via proxies, we dont want to anymore and this was why Virtual Paypal terminal was founded.
It enables millions of internet marketers and professionals from more than 200 countries not supported by PayPal to receive payments, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments which they can withdraw to their bank or to bitcoin.
Millions of Nigerians apply to a job online that would allow them earn a full-time income(about 1000 dollars a month).
After a rigorous screening process,they discover that the company only processes payment using Paypal.
We believe that we have the right to carry out online transactions as much as any other country in the world. Granted, Nigeria is known for internet fraud, but NOT everyone in Nigeria is a fraud. There are people who uses our platform who are talented and creative web users and tech gurus. We don't see why such should have to suffer for other peoples actions.

Nigerians wouldn't even mind having to verify identity manually via International passports or something. These are possible scenarios that are better than locking a country out totally.
Today,we have decided to create that scenario.
Imagine spending countless hours building a product to sell in a marketplace only to find that they make their payments exclusively via paypal? This is the situation for countless Nigerians who are motivated and looking to make money online and who insist on doing so with integrity.
Nigeria is a country filled with a lot of poor people (by global standards) with very limited opportunities hence the need to seek opportunities to make a living online.
A job that pays 1000 dollars a month is enough to make one a happy Nigerian and this sort of job is not exactly easy to find in the country.
The internet presents willing Nigerians with opportunity. The opportunity to earn their living legitimately online. However Paypal - the 'industry standard' for online payments makes this opportunity inaccessible to Nigerians in most cases. Making mass payouts is a relatively easy task when done using Paypal's business platform. Hence most internet businesses ( even those that welcome a global workforce) choose to make payments to their workers via Paypal. Nigerians, who qualify to be a part of the workforce for some internet companies are however not able to receive payments simply because we can't receive payments with Nigerian Paypal accounts.
We understand that Nigeria doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to scams and internet fraud. However, a lot has changed in the country over the years and internet fraud is no longer popular among the Nigerians who carry out numerous transactions online.
Thankfully, Nigerians can use their paypal accounts to purchase items from so many websites (even websites that don't process Nigerian credit cards). However, the problem remains that, for some reason(s), Nigerians can't receive payments via Paypal.
It's not news that at the moment, Nigeria is a third-world country. Most Nigerians don't earn in a year what the average citizen of a developed country can make in a month. There just aren't many good jobs in Nigeria and the lack of basic infrastructure makes it very difficult and expensive for foreign investors to invest. Unemployment rates are high and it's harder than ever to maintain a decent living standard. The internet presents hope for a lot of people facing almost similar and in many cases better conditions in their countries.
The internet presents an opportunity for everyone to be a part of a global community where you can earn money legitimately provided you're qualified and able to work. This hope is blurred for most Nigerians because we currently can't receive money via the most popular payment platform.
Virtual PayPal Terminal was founded to check mate all these problem and to give anyone the ability to receive PayPal payments, regardless of their location or credit-worthiness.

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by macphilip: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
MyTopExchange is a high reliable paypal exchanger in Nigeria
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Muritala2015(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2018
mukulu56:
A major boost has been given to the E-Commerce sector in Nigeria, now that Virtual PayPal Terminal has gone into partnership with PayPal, an international e-commerce payment and money transfer platform.

Paypal has been encouraging online transactions from time, and has also been an avenue for easy and fast ways of making online purchases between over 200 markets worldwide and also not forgetting it online shopping creating presence.

This new partnership agreement would create seamless E-commerce payment platform not only just for Virtual PayPal Terminal customers but for Nigeria as a whole.

Nonetheless,the creation of Vitual PayPal accounts with Virtual PayPal Terminal would collapse the barricade existing between Nigeria and the rest of the world due to the easy and convenient means created by Virtual PayPal Terminal through their First Online Platform.

There would also be the ability to receive PayPal funds from anyone no matter their location which you can withdraw to your Bank Account.

As PayPal’s official partner, Virtual PayPal Terminal accounts are immediately verified.

STEPS ON OPENING THE VIRTUAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT ON VIRTUAL PAYPAL TERMINAL PORTAL FOR ABILITY TO RECEIVE PAYPAL FUNDS
Open your Virtual PayPal account through the Virtual PayPal Terminal portal,

After then you are good to go.

Source - https://virtualpaypalterminal.com/about.php

My anivirus just identify your website for Phising...
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Zdoh(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by blythesolutions: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
I signed up for your services and contacted you guys on WhatsApp, and you weren't even showing that you were serious with the business. I finally gave up and continued with my normal selling of PayPal funds, at least that is ok for me rather than have to beg someone on WhatsApp to purchase the funds I actually got with my own sweat.

MODIFIED: I finally learnt how to withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my Nigerian account. I get my alert in minutes and it is very awesome. No more selling of PayPal funds smiley

You can SEE MORE NOW!

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by edoziechris: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bayoprincesage: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Guys be very careful. I'll show you a proven way of how I have been receiving paypal in Nigeria free. Don't get burnt like me.

In this article, I'll explain and try to cover all you need to know about PayPal and how to receive PayPal funds in Nigeria.

I will also show you different ways to withdraw PayPal in Nigeria. I'll share my take on each method and the mistake I made that cost me $1,872.50 loss in 2016

I will show you the safest, quickest and most reliable way of receiving PayPal now in 2019. The method I have been using since 2017 that works to date. I'll also show you a sample of my recent withdrawal as proof.

If you stay with me to the end of this post I'll share the step by step guide with screenshots of how to receive and withdraw PayPal fund to your Nigerian Bank account without fear or being ban by PayPal

https://www.pobranding.com/2019/07/how-to-withdraw-your-money-from-your.html

Get it free

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by rem1: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I signed up for your services and contacted you guys on WhatsApp, and you weren't even showing that you were serious with the business. I finally gave up and continued with my normal selling of PayPal funds, at least that is ok for me rather than have to beg someone on WhatsApp to purchase the funds I actually got with my own sweat.

MODIFIED: I finally learnt how to withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my Nigerian account. I get my alert in minutes and it is very awesome. No more selling of PayPal funds smiley

You can show how do I get it done plsSEE MORE NOW!
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Carlyboi(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2019
bayoprincesage:
Guys be very careful. I'll show you a proven way of how I have been receiving paypal in Nigeria free. Don't get burnt like me.

In this article, I'll explain and try to cover all you need to know about PayPal and how to receive PayPal funds in Nigeria.

I will also show you different ways to withdraw PayPal in Nigeria. I'll share my take on each method and the mistake I made that cost me $1,872.50 loss in 2016

I will show you the safest, quickest and most reliable way of receiving PayPal now in 2019. The method I have been using since 2017 that works to date. I'll also show you a sample of my recent withdrawal as proof.

If you stay with me to the end of this post I'll share the step by step guide with screenshots of how to receive and withdraw PayPal fund to your Nigerian Bank account without fear or being ban by PayPal

Get it free

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Carlyboi(m): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2019
bayoprincesage:

Get it free

Na so na decepticons!
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=Carlyboi post=83641387][/quote]

Stop scamming people oga.

where is your office? Go open your own topic.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Carlyboi(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
mukulu56:

Stop scamming people oga.

where is your office? Go open your own topic.
scamming people?how?who?when and where?hope say you dey alright cos it seems your brain needs to be purged!
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Mobi47(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
macphilip:
MyTopExchange is a high reliable paypal exchanger in Nigeria
pls is this site still paying out PayPal fund
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by OziRealEstate: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cut out the middle man and buy your own PayPal account that you could easily withdraw your funds from.

Never get less than the current exchange rate ever again.

WhatsApp +2347082314012

Serious Buyers Only Please
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by compwizard3(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2020
Don't fall into scammer... WhatsApp +2348148146981 to receive your fund instantly.. I charge 5%
For withdrawal dollar rate ... 395 naira/usd
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Broel(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Stop looking for paypal exchangers when you can withdraw your paypal funds yourself. Watch this video to learn how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJ52lb1JpA
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by WordpressPhysco: 9:08am On May 16, 2021
I withdraw PayPal Funds directly to my Nigerian bank account. How?

All you need to do is first of all open a valid PayPal Account that can send and receive funds in Nigeria. Watch a free video here.

Next, you have to link your Nigerian bank card.

Next, receive PayPal in the account.

Click on Transfer to Card.

Receive the money in Nigeria.

See a sample here: https://isuawealthyplace.com/how-to-withdraw-from-paypal-in-nigeria/

You can learn more below but that is the steps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud In Corporate Nigeria: Union Bank As A Case Study / Nestle Nigeria Posts N104bn Loss In 2023, Shareholders Funds Wiped Out / Naira Now N166 To $1. Can Someone Tell Me What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.