Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I'M IN DILEMMA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'M IN DILEMMA (644 Views)

I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet / 10 Pictures Those In MMM Dilemma Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M IN DILEMMA by Davindal(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hey guys, I want to invest N100k in MMM, but I'm skeptical over the move, a friend told me it must crash before November ends.

What do I do now? Anybody, with discerning mind on how it works, particularly,...the ability to spot preceding tendencies to that effect, should explain to me better for I'm confused already.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M IN DILEMMA by ijeshaboy: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is your friend a witch, keep your money and leave mmm alone.
Re: I'M IN DILEMMA by Phunmyne(f): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys, I want to invest N100k in MMM, but I'm skeptical over the move, a friend told me it must crash before November ends.

What do I do now? Anybody, with discerning mind on how it works, particularly,...the ability to spot preceding tendencies to that effect, should explain to me better for I'm confused already.

Thank you in advance.
Whatapp me, digits on my signature. Il show you how your money will be in your pocket from day1 till the 3rd week... just chat me up. You will decide after the chat with proofs
Re: I'M IN DILEMMA by micky2004: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2016
If your friend can predict on MMM Crashing then he should be able to tell you when the World will End,let me tell you MMM has come to Stay and Nothing will Crash it by God Grace,but it is not for the Chicken-hearted or lily-livered it is for the Lion-hearted people. If you afraid please don't come near MMM,for one Single person that refuse to join MMM because of Fear of Crashing thousands of people are willing and ready to join so 'Oja Oyingbo ko no pe enikan kowa' .

1 Like

Re: I'M IN DILEMMA by Rachie83: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Davindal:

Thank you in advance.
Your friend is a enemy of progress. MMM is real it won't crash I ve been making money chat me up on watsaap 08057075864

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Founder Of MMM, Serge Mavrodi Makes Important Announcement / Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / What Will You Do If You Discover A Business That Generates $1000 Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.