Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making (790 Views)

Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / 9 Times Ex Governor's Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo Flaunted Her Boobs On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making by Alisegun(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
No Sexx: Ex-governor’s daughter Kemi Olunloyo reveals why she does not enjoy Love Making

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, the outspoken daughter of a former governor of Oyo state, Victor Omololu-Olunloyo, has revealed why she has not been enjoying S3@.x:’.

Olunloyo, known for her straightforward comments on social issues, told IBTimes UK during a recent interview that few African women (especially Nigerians) are willing to speak about their experiences with Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) which she claims is one of the reasons some of them have poor libido and urge for mating.

She has therefore advised such affected individuals to use S3@.x:’ toys in order to get maximum satisfaction rather than sleep with men who are not likely to satisfy them.

Kemi Olunloyo, the 52-year-old daughter of ex-governor, Victor Omololu-Olunloyo, says she does not enjoy S3@.x:’.

“There was no anaesthetic and a sharp razor blade was used. I remember my sister and I screaming afterwards. We went home bleeding in diapers and, for a week, it was like we were little girls with menstrual periods. My mom was bathing us and diapering us. Deep down, mom was not happy for some

Re: Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making by PentiumProf: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Afonjaaaaa
Re: Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making by hylyne(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Washing dirty linen publicly is not the best.

Say no to using cucumber. Miss "Anambra cucumber" is the latest victim.
Re: Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making by Mujaheeeden: 1:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Kemi had to use intimacy gadgets since there is no body madder than her to put his dick in that hole
Re: Ex-governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Why She Does Not Enjoy Love Making by gbomojomo(m): 3:46am On Oct 24, 2016
TRUE WORD

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Pictured With Femi Otedola As He's Honoured By Coventry U.K / “I Am Not Signed To Flavour’s Label" – Chidinma Reveal In New Interview [video] / Old Woman Caught Defrauding Young Woman In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.