Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

“I Am Not Signed To Flavour’s Label" – Chidinma Reveal In New Interview [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Signed To Flavour’s Label" – Chidinma Reveal In New Interview [video] (794 Views)

Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Signed To Flavour’s Label" – Chidinma Reveal In New Interview [video] by Samtexjohn1: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chidinma Ekile simply known as Chidinma has reportedly denied being signed to Flavour’s record label.

The singer who has a new single “Fallen in love” in an interview with theNET quashed any notion that she is an artiste under Flavour’s 2nite Music Group.

The speculation was that she is now a member of 2nite Music Group as the record label logo was displayed in the video of her latest song. She vehemently debunked any of such speculations.

Chidinma also denied being in a relationship with Nigerian contemporary highlife king Flavour. She decided not to give the reason why she kept only photos of herself and Flavour on her instagram page, which she later yanked off her page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZNbbVW4Gz8

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/i-am-not-signed-to-flavours-label.html

Lalasticlala

Re: “I Am Not Signed To Flavour’s Label" – Chidinma Reveal In New Interview [video] by maryjan8(f): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Shares New Pictures. Butt Gets Amazingly Bigger. / Diamond Platnum And Girlfriend Welcome A Son / Ex-mbgn Anna Ebiere & Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.