Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) (939 Views)

TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) / Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) by seyoops4u: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Ronaldo wa returned to the top of La Liga with victory over Athletic Bilbao on Sunday night.
Ronaldo was caught on camera calling for offside against his team mate after scoring what later turned out to be the winning goal.

Zinedine Zidane's men - who remain unbeaten in all competitions so far this season - had to rely on a late goal from substitute Alvaro Morata to secure all three points.

Morata climbed off the bench to net the winner from Gareth Bale's cross after Sabin Merino had cancelled out Karim Benzema's early opener.

Read More to see the Video : http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/10/morata-scores-late-winner-ronaldo-calls.html

Re: Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) by ghettowriter(m): 1:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Is that serious? ... Abi Buddha don envolve hand for him matter? I doubt this.
Re: Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) by seyoops4u: 3:38am On Oct 24, 2016
ghettowriter:
You need to watch the video then... and come back an confirm. or come back to quote me here. jst click the link u'll see the video there..
Re: Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) by seyoops4u: 3:45am On Oct 24, 2016
ghettowriter:

It will even shock u more that the goal was scored in the dying minute of the match around 83'
Re: Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) by slyng(m): 4:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Op! I'm not sure raising his hand up was a call for for offside against Alvaro. He was part of the mates that jubilated with him. I saw the match
Re: Morata scores a late winner, Ronaldo Calls For Offside Against Him (Video) by seyoops4u: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
slyng:
Op! I'm not sure raising his hand up was a call for for offside against Alvaro. He was part of the mates that jubilated with him. I saw the match

lol.. He didnt jubilate with them.. watch it again. Also just check where he looked doing that. He looked towards the lines man.

(1) (Reply)

No Dream Is Too Big!! Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Wizkid & Banky W Performi / Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo / Photos From Ruggedman’s TSW All White Fashion Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.