Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo (939 Views)

Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by biadaba: 5:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Media personality Toke Makinwa is 32 years old today, the stylish and petite beauty took to the gram to share an adorable photo of herself along side a birthday message. She wrote: "
Sweet November On this day that I came to be, thank you Jesus for everything. Thank you for grace, thank you for your light. You have done so much for me lord, my heart is truly at rest in you"

Yesterday, Toke shared a picture from her sick bed saying this week hasn't been a good one to her but we hope she's better now because we cant wait to see the pictures from her birthday groove. Happy birthday Toke. 

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/toke-makinwa-turns-year-oldder-today.html

CC: Lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by yeyeboi(m): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by luv4real(f): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Happy birthday!
Re: Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2016
HBD

Re: Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by sucreblazing(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2016
When you see a Nigerian couple outside staring at the moon, It's either NEPA (Nigeria's Electricity company) took the light or they are waiting for the smell of the insecticide to subside.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2016
funny comments above me
Re: Toke Makinwa Turn 32 years Today, Shares Adorable Photo by biadaba: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches / Video:james Ibori At London Residence After He Regains Freedom,eats Jollof Rice / Mayorkun Drink And Get Drunk At A Night Club(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.