Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble (2310 Views)

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Ezenwa Reveals: Unity In Eagles’ Team Is Key / Obafemi Martins Back In Eagles For World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by RZArecta(m): 4:57am On Oct 24, 2016
It has been revealed that Super Eagles technical crew were seriously crossed with Leicester City star Ahmed Musa when he opted to drive to training camp with a new 30 million Naira (more than $66,000) car.

He further drew the wrath of the coaches when he was almost mobbed after he gave away cash to fellow worshippers after Friday Muslim prayers, all these before a crucial World Cup qualifier in Zambia.

The 24-year-old forward, who finally opened his Premier League goals account on Saturday, sensationally lost his first-team place to Gent star Moses Simon in Ndola with the official explanation being that it was because he has struggled to play regularly for Premier League champions Leicester.

However, it has now been scooped he was really in hot water because he did not seem to be focused for the all-important match in Zambia, according to Allafricafootball.com.

A top official opened up: “The Eagles coaches led by Gernot Rohr were very unhappy with Ahmed Musa before the match in Zambia because they felt he was not concentrated for the game by what he was doing off the pitch.

“He drove into camp with a 30 million Naira car he had just bought.

“And for Friday mosque, he almost got himself badly hurt when he was giving out cash to other worshippers around the mosque close to ICPC office in Abuja.

“Bystanders said he had to run into his car for his life when the crowd became very uncontrollable.

http://authorityngr.com/2016/10/New-N30-million-car-lands-Musa-in-Eagles-trouble/
Re: New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by ezechueze(m): 5:07am On Oct 24, 2016
OK
Re: New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by agohmamuda(m): 5:46am On Oct 24, 2016
where is the pichur I think i will call Musa my self to confirm.
Re: New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by chriskosherbal(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Money in the air
Re: New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by RZArecta(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2016
agohmamuda:
where is the pichur I think i will call Musa my self to confirm.
me sef no see picshur of car o, na only Musa big head I see and we all know what he looks like already
Re: New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by ademega(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Too much money
Re: New 30 Million Naira Car Puts Musa In Eagles Trouble by RZArecta(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2016
He should have respected the team though, other layers gave equally expensive cars too yet they go for training in the team bus. He could also easily have been injured by the mob he shared money to so the coaches have a right to be angry

(1) (Reply)

Football Pool : Week 38 Draw Banker And Perm. / BREAKING : Pereira Knocks Out Adesanya In Fifth Round For Upset / Top 10 RICHEST African Footballers Of ALL TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.