Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase (23780 Views)

Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Icecomrade: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Lolz
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Toluwani113: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Not surprised, police people are all thieves
grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by ceeethru(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2016
This new IGP, since his appointment has taken delight in blackmailing his former boss instead of working to restore the lost glory of the force. The only crime of Arase according to police source is that he gave the current IGP query to answer few days before he was retired. It's only a leader who has nothing to offer that will fight his former boss instead of looking for ways to add value to the system.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by efilefun(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2016
And if the pics are published people like you will still come up with either witch hunting cuz he was appointed by GEJ or "a government of pictures"
VampireeM:
[size=14pt]I am not in support of Arase but please where are the pictures of the recovered 19cars?? Abi no photographer took the pics before it was re-distributed.....[/size]
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by musa7m(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Way EFCC or DSS?
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by iykedare(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Chigold101:
What is he doing with 19cars bikonu?
Sometimes i wonder who all these wealth is been acquired for and why.

It's an African man thing. They loot so that they can live flamboyantly even without working
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by buchilino(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Deenite:
O Nigeria, pls tell me who is not corrupt.

MY BROTHER, IF U EVA VISIT EX IGP IBRAHIM COOMASIE HOUSE, U WILL WEEP 4 DIS COUNTRY. I NO DIS SO CALLED PROBE WILL NOT AFFECT NORTHERNS DAT WERE ONCE IGPs.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Evergreen4(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
He wants to establish a transport business

Solomon Arase transport service.
See how he just rubbished all the good work he did as IG #greedy mofo
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by trendyrammy(f): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2016
Deenite:
O Nigeria, pls tell me who is not corrupt.

My dear, all of them are corrupt even a nursery school teacher who will give preference to one pupil because his or her parents gave them money. Its well

1 Like

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by ArabMopol(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2016
and the people stealing this our assets and resources are Hausa/Fulani's with the help of their AFONJA friends from wastern Nigeria.... Tufiakwa
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by 4nobody4every1: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Bros kindly visit any software engr. if u are close to computer village, I believe you've been infested with a deadly virus
Buhahahahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, chai, Lol @ infested with a deadly virus grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2016
The same way Idris is witchunhting Arase will be the same way another IG will witchhunt Idris.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Adisodelight22(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2016
I don't just understand what all these our leaders stand to gain for being corrupt. All effort of the FG to make them resist from such act is just being jeopardise. Can Arase drive 19 cars at a time or he want to start up car hire business? Naija tire me faa.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by joystickextend1(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2016
okay na..
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by sunnyside16(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2016
This administration just see everybody in the previous administration corrupt, while they remain saints e.g. Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by chacoonder(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Chigold101:
Honestly, that's one question 'm yet to get a genuine answer for.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Btruth: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2016
....but why is the surname of most of leaders is selfishness?
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Born2Breed(f): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2016
The Nigeria Police force is another definition of corruption. It's their habit to be fantastically corrupt, you must be a thief to be a successful police person.
I know stealing is in the police college curriculum.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by omoolorire(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Pls don't let us generalize issue of corruption here simply because it's still has to do with individual habit however, I know good officers in NPF who will not compromise standard. Therefore it is highly imperative that we all come together and encourage these good one's among police officers. I am very certain that those of us shouting crucify them are even worst if such opportunity is given to us. Any way that is my little contribution.

Have a pleasant day at work. Good morning.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Bodexman(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2016
I know we'll get there someday

In a sane society it doesn't happen like this.

Which way Nigeria
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by rasheedmalik113: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Nigeria police if they see u wt goat on the road they wll ask 4recept, oga police end stealing money nd cards·
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by doyex03: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2016
only God know how many million dollars he will HV embezzled
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by MrMcJay(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Keneking:
Were the vehicles branded in NPF colours?
If yes, then you have no case...Mister New IG.
So, if someone steals your blue car and paints it red, you have no case?
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by May19th: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
ademega:
Who is supporting this one? Cos some people are supporters of evil

IPOB Yoots ofcourse. In IPOB voice: Leave Arase our son alone, arrest Amaechi first,
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by airminem(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
After The Tenure Of The Current IGP(retirement) If He Is Found With Any Police Property Not Dashed To Him As Benefit, He Should Be Jail Straight Away.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by gbounty: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2016
This new IGP, since his appointment has taken delight in blackmailing his former boss instead of working to restore the lost glory of the force. The only crime of Arase according to police source is that he gave the current IGP query to answer few days before he was retired. It's only a leader who has nothing to offer that will fight his former boss instead of looking for ways to add value to the system.

Please let's just call a spade a spade, remember the fact that the combination of yesterday and today determines tomorrow and a thousand miles of journey starts with a single step. I think it's a good development just like the cleansing of the judicial system.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2016
IG, want to open an auto mart... This country. Eehen
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2016
HE THINKS SERVING BUHARI BY CARRYING OUT HIS DIRTY WORKS WILL GET HIM ANYWHERE......ARAS U THINK KILLING UN ARMED PROTESTING BIAFRANS AS UR OGA COMMANDED WILL DO U ANY GOOD...... MAYBE U HAVE REFUSE TO CARRY OUT ANOTHER ONE AND UR NAME IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF CORRUPTION.SOON IT WILL BE JOHN TOSHO'S TURN
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Billygee2u: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Chigold101:
their unborn generations
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by khadaffi(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Anyone that believes this news is a dunce. Was this not the same IG that accused Arase of stealing some cars before it was later found that the cars were under repairs in the workshop. This IG has proved that he hates Arase. HATRED makes one loose his/her senses. IG Idris is M.A.D. If I may ask where are the recovered vehicles presently so that journalist can verify it was recovered from Arase.
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Nten: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2016
police work na eyeservice, they are their own greatest enemies. Now just this act by Arase, he has dented his track record
Re: Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase by Nten: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2016
police work na eyeservice, they are their own greatest enemies. Now just this act by Arase, he has dented his track record and character in the service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Meets Pastor Adeboye And Sanwo Olu At 67th Rccg Convention / Sambo Dasuki Says He Is Ready To Continue With His Trial / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.