Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! (1794 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by jollymizzle(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Hbd tonye ,llnp. I ask for God's continued mercy and favor upon you and your family.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you brother Temi, I really appreciate your love and kindness. God will cause Nigeria to celebrate you in a very big and sustainable way.

Happy Birthday Boss,
May the wisdom from above continue guiding you.
I pray most of your kind, see you as an inspiration and mirror your mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by engineerboat(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is Action Committee to ensure that the planning committee act within the time frame. There is also review committee to vet the work of Action Committee. grin

Implementation committe are on alert.
While the white paper committee is already working to give the review committe a boost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by engineerboat(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2016
erunz:
Happy birthday to you my stubborn friend

Heeeeeeeee @Stubborn Friend.

Barca are you stubborn.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy Birthday Great man

With a Great mind

God bless you tonyebarcanista

Hope to see more people like you on Nairaland

May your days be long

Have learnt alot from you

Keep the flag flying

Igba odun odunkani

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by haffaze777(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks my brother. The Thank You Committee shall be inaugurated soon
happy Birthday boss,may u live long enough to reap the fruits of ur labour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista.

May your enemies disappear before your very eyes,may the eyes of the wicked never locate you.

And may you live long to celebrate more birthdays to come.

Happy Birthday my Amiable friend grincheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Paperwhite(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy Birthday Barca.Do catch some fun.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by ajebuter(f): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you brother Temi, I really appreciate your love and kindness. God will cause Nigeria to celebrate you in a very big and sustainable way.

Tonye,,,,

Congrats...

Lotta love.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by BestGovernance(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday, Barcanista
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by agabusta: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday tonyebarcanista. God bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by nduchucks: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Ditto on the congrats.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin
erunz:
Happy birthday to you my stubborn friend
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Stricker321: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
My advise to the celebrant Tonyebarcanista is to be a man of character and integrity.

Stop being like the waves of the sea, tossed back and forth depending on the direction of the wind.

I see the celebrant as a man only looking for what to eat and nothing more. His loyalty often lies where he can get bread to eat and not borne out of any convictions.

I was shocked to see him recently trying desperately to gain Tinubu's attention/favour here when Tinubu was being humiliated by the fulani powers that be under Muhammadu Buhari.

Let me stop here for now...
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by EazyMoh(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The party planning committee are yet to decide grin
Lol! Hope they wont come out inconclusive. Happy Birthday Boss!
I respect you a lot because despite your political leaning, you don't support corruption. Which is why some see you as compromised. But keep it up.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by BENZINA(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday Tonyeb..., you remain my right hand man.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by docadams: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
HBD, Tonye. May the Almighty keep is till old age. May we flow with the spirit of the Almighty that has chosen to direct PMB as he embarks on this onerous task of liberation from PDP induced rot. Amen...
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Freegift75: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
The first day I saw TonyeBarca...infact it appeared so glaring that the young man command all the respects accorded him on this platform.

The scripture has been confirmed in his life that "by their fruit we shall know them." You will live longer, longer and longer than Methus...

2019, Your dream will come to pass, IJN. And your name shall be changed to GOODLUCK

I join TemiTemi and others to celebrate you.

Happy Birthday, Big Friend

Hurrah!
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Freegift75: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Stricker321:
My advise to the celebrant Tonyebarcanista is to be a man of character and integrity.

Stop being like the waves of the sea, tossed back and forth depending on the direction of the wind.

I see the celebrant as a man only looking for what to eat and nothing more. His loyalty often lies where he can get bread to eat and not borne out of any convictions.

I was shocked to see him recently trying desperately to gain Tinubu's attention/favour here when Tinubu was being humiliated by the fulani powers that be under Muhammadu Buhari.

Let me stop here for now...

Today is not good for this your spit to my tonyebarca. He is celebrating today and we must make him happy not abuse.

Reserve your hatred till another day and not today.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Stricker321: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Freegift75:

Today is not good for this your spit to my tonyebarca. He is celebrating today and we must make him happy not abuse.

Reserve your hatred till another day and not today.

I don't hate him.

What other day is best to tell someone the truth about himself if not on one's birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Mimzyy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Happy birthday Tonye. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Badtman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy Birthday Egbon Tonye Barcanista Awon Ti PDP Ng.
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Happy birthday Tonye. God bless you.
My Queen, thank you so much.

Thank you all for your wishes and prayers. I feel so honored by your show of love. May the Almighty do to you all much more than you wish me. Amen

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by caprini1: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday Tonyebarcanista....wishing you the very best of life,i will personally throw you a party if you change your moniker to Tonyemadridista grin
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by olisaEze(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday bro, hope u had a swell b'day. May Recession never affect ur pocket till d next birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by janeso(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday tonye one of nairaland e warrior
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by optional1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
As i waka come late here so, May I still av d honour to wish tonyebarcanista d very best of life...

Age with grace sir......
Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by ImperialYoruba: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tonyebarcanista, Happy Birthday o!
I dont have cake but a housefull of ponmo, in the fridge, in the freezer. Do you like ponmo peppersoup? grin

Happy Birthday, you hear?

Re: Happy Birthday Tonyebarcanista!!! by Jokerman(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy birthday bro... buh where d cake??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beef Quashed:See The Moment Buhari & Tinubu Met At Zahra's Wedding(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came / Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.