Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (39599 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2016
A Nigerian young man and his girlfriend were the center of attention at a recent wedding ceremony. The Best man at the wedding -got down on his knees and proposed to his sweetheart in the presence of surprised guests. Of course, the lady said YES to him. Congratulations to the intending couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/best-man-shocks-his-girlfriend-at-his.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2016
see format oo

13 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
good for them ..congrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2016
Proposing is now a front page material?

Modified ; I made a mistake not taking pictures when I proposed to my pretty Idoma Fiancee cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by xendra: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Come and make yourself center of attention at my own wedding cry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by 9niceguy(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2016
such a lucky lady... despite that she doesn't have eyes.. that's love for real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2016
All this fake marriage proposals don tire person

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Davbams(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2016
He is taking the spotlight away from the celebrants!

that's kinda selfish.....

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by veekid(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Smooth

1 Like

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by GOLDENWOLF(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice!
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Dear Mods,

Keep posting thrashy threads like this on a Monday morning(not even evening) when more intellectual threads languish for front page.

God's the judge.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Bolustic:
Imagine, na him type dey forcefully collect land from the rightful owner.

Why not let the couple shine on their day?

6 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Teetopic(f): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Good for them
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Wow!.
Dude is romantic sha!.

1 Like

Lala, pay me back my data angry

Just few comments, and some dots, wows, its already on front page

4 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Greataausim(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
I love, when real guys propose to their bae.... Lovely.....
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Joe171(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
9niceguy:
such a lucky lady... despite that she doesn't have eyes..
that's love for real
who said the lady is blind?

6 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Cyndyonyx(f): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
And the bride and groom will be like "oboy why you come d steal our moment na" go and do your own

3 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by ayodeji247: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
good for them
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
love is a beautiful thing but fúçkboys won't understand
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
The way marriage and proposal and loving issues get to front page these days sha undecided
E bi like someone is in love shocked
My thoughts sha cheesy
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
7Alexander:

Imagine, na him type dey forcefully collect land from the rightful owner.

Why not let the couple shine on their day?
I'm not a land grabber sir.
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by presido997(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice time ahead
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by neolboy(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=9niceguy post=50461787]such a lucky lady... despite that she doesn't have eyes..
that's love for real[/quote

Na you pluck the eyes commot

5 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by thunderbabs: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Those wey go propose on top yacht, where deir marriage dey today? One sTEP forward....Congrats to d lucky gal, though.
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by chrisooblog: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
very classless of him. being the centre of attention at your own friends wedding not good tongue

happy married life to them though

PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian young man and his girlfriend were the center of attention at a recent wedding ceremony. The Best man at the wedding -got down on his knees and proposed to his sweetheart in the presence of surprised guests. Of course, the lady said YES to him. Congratulations to the intending couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/best-man-shocks-his-girlfriend-at-his.html

4 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Lovelynature(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
This method is awesome
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Bolustic:

I'm not a land grabber sir.
Lol, I was referring to Mr. Proposer
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2016
That's good of him. All the best to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife / Some Of My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.