Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend (25821 Views)

Videos Of Asisat Oshoala And Ngozi Okobi’s Amazing Goals In Europe Last Weekend / Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / 4 Things We Learnt From The EPL Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by PunterTim(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jose was never special!
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Martinola(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
and som pipul kip underrating dat liverpool team...

2 Likes

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Franchise21(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
When Arsenal deflowered Chelsea, i ddn't even know that there were chelsea fans on nairaland. Now that Chelsea gave ManU four(4-0) Yokohama tyres to power their chevrolet car, i can see that the number of Chelsea fans are much more than that of Man-U on nairaland
Lol. Tell MUFC Supporters to come out of their Chevrolet cars and aboard Emirates Airline grin
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Tgold1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Guardiola was beaten 4-0 at Nou Camp... Mourinho was beaten 4-0 at Stamford Bridge... Beware of your Ex

2 Likes

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Tgold1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Every Team has that one useless player in their Team . Arsenal - Martesacker Chelsea - Ivanovic Man City - Y Toure Liverpool - Sakho . Manchester United - All of them... (Including Coach)

2 Likes

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Marvel1206: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. Tell MUFC Supporters to come out of their Chevrolet cars and aboard Emirates Airline grin
pride won't let 'em o grin
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by iamdynamite(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tgold1:

Every Team has that one useless player in their Team
Arsenal - Martesacker
Chelsea - Ivanovic
Man City - Y Toure
Liverpool - Sakho
Manchester United - All of them... (Including Coach)
lol....e never reach that one now
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by ameezy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
PunterTim:
Jose was never special!
I hate his style of play even as a man utd fan angry
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
alfaHaywhy:
What you guys forgot to add is that European fixtures during weekdays is strenuos for these players.. An Example is Paul Pogba, even though he is an average player, the pogba we know wouldnt play like he did yesterday. Ozil and Sanchez failed to create a simple chance... Kudos to Chelsea,Boro,Saints they knew they are tired after the week european fixtures and all what they need to do is to sit back and charge them fast.

Mou can't even complain about Chelsea having clear weekdays without European fixtures Because He's also the cause of it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by seunny4lif(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
alfaHaywhy:
What you guys forgot to add is that European fixtures during weekdays is strenuos for these players.. An Example is Paul Pogba, even though he is an average player, the pogba we know wouldnt play like he did yesterday. Ozil and Sanchez failed to create a simple chance... Kudos to Chelsea,Boro,Saints they knew they are tired after the week european fixtures and all what they need to do is to sit back and charge them fast.
You are high ni grin grin grin
For Man Utd
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Franchise21(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

pride won't let 'em o grin
Then they should be ready to sink with the club
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Tgold1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol....e never reach that one now

Baba mi, E don pass like that
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by monfilsdavies(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thermodynamics:
All these football people sef angry angry no go find better thing do with your time, na to de follow football up and down. Mourinho nor even know say you de exist, you just de carry him matter up and down nor be say them de give you shishi grin woh all these football fans for Naija make una park well jor. For this recession when person de find how to get him next meal una de talk about football. Oyibo when chop belefull de watch football you sef when de hungry still de talk about football.
Learn to respect pplz passion n what give them joy. Maybe you are richer than those fans that pay lotta money to watch the game in the stadium

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by kolaish(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good write up but I think David Moyes is just 2 match away from being sacked and not necessarily December, with Alardyce tip to go back for the normal rescue mission at Sunderland.
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by kolaish(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
ameezy:

I hate his style of play even as a man utd fan angry
if it is about the style of play, then no problem. But if it is about winning trophies, Jose will certainly deliver, the only problem with him is that his mouth leaks (HIS BASKET MOUTH)

1 Like

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Josmila(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
When Arsenal deflowered Chelsea, i ddn't even know that there were chelsea fans on nairaland. Now that Chelsea gave ManU four(4-0) Yokohama tyres to power their chevrolet car, i can see that the number of Chelsea fans are much more than that of Man-U on nairaland

Does Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal ring a bell though? #justasking

4 Likes

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Eberex(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
comshots:
Na una headache be that.

AHAHAAHHAHAAHH.................A MANU FAN SURELY grin grin grin
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Richy4(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
dyoungkarlmarx:
Liverpool till the last day of my breath!

You have no Idea how proud I am with them bro....If they can be able to handle all the smaller team and continue to do what they usually do with famous teams they might lift the trophy....

1 Like

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Eberex(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Richy4:

You have no Idea how proud I am with them bro....If they can be able to handle all the smaller team and continue to do what they usually do with famous teams they might lift the trophy....

But deep down you know you are just blabbing. The initial gra-gra is allowed we all know that. Enjoy it while it last. Top 4 maybe, but trophy? hell no! When you start dropping points you will know this is EPL

1 Like

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by UncutSk(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
I just came to laugh at manure grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by kiddkash(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thermodynamics:
All these football people sef angry angry no go find better thing do with your time, na to de follow football up and down. Mourinho nor even know say you de exist, you just de carry him matter up and down nor be say them de give you shishi grin woh all these football fans for Naija make una park well jor. For this recession when person de find how to get him next meal una de talk about football. Oyibo when chop belefull de watch football you sef when de hungry still de talk about football.
anybody jam gun for your head make you open this thread? dem swear for you?

2 Likes

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Richy4(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eberex:

But deep down you know you are just blabbing. The initial gra-gra is allowed we all know that. Enjoy it while it last. Top 4 maybe, but trophy? hell no! When you start dropping points you will know this is EPL

Just check the meaning of might then you come back to me... Oh! by the way, I don't blab and never use that word on me again please..
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by gretblue: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anabel moniker has gone on recession since Saturday.
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by naruto02(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
sir Alex was there to watch the game, I pity him at times to see his legacy rotten. Anyway we (Chelsea) playing beautiful football these days, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by crown08(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thermodynamics:
GOD IS OUR STRENGTH
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Fadman4real(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
ashewoboy:
Mourinho salary still dey intact. Silly fanatics.

What is d meaning of that did we force u to open this thread?
Please try to use your common sense, we enjoy football and talk about it for fun. If it is paining you please do the needful.
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eberex:

[s]But deep down you know you are just blabbing. The initial gra-gra is allowed we all know that. Enjoy it while it last. Top 4 maybe, but trophy? hell no! When you start dropping points you will know this is EPL[/s]

Trash
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Thermodynamics(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
kiddkash:

anybody jam gun for your head make you open this thread? dem swear for you?

Naaaw, but e be like them swear for u na make the only thing when de your head na football.
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Marvel1206: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Josmila:

Does Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal ring a bell though? #justasking

why u dey re open history book to console urself
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by samsongbemisola(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
jhow about the 6 0 or the home and away victories last season
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by PROWESX(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
man u fans after the match

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Faces $1bn Lawsuit Over Binance Ads / Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Awarded Order Of The British Empire (OBE) Medal By Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.