Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend (25824 Views)

Videos Of Asisat Oshoala And Ngozi Okobi’s Amazing Goals In Europe Last Weekend / Three Things We Learned From PSG Vs Man Utd UCL Match / 4 Things We Learnt From The EPL Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by PROWESX(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
man u fans after the match yesterday

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by gradeA(m): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Marvel1206:
When Arsenal deflowered Chelsea, i ddn't even know that there were chelsea fans on nairaland. Now that Chelsea gave ManU four(4-0) Yokohama tyres to power their chevrolet car, i can see that the number of Chelsea fans are much more than that of Man-U on nairaland

Do not be marveled.
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by wizjid69: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2016
jaymejate:
Mourinho never get himself at all. He is now turning into Wenger that he use to abuse

Reverse yourself! Arsene Wenger is no Mouriniho. He has never had the resources which Jose used to build his team. But in his 20 years in Arsenal he has never gone below 4th position in the league.
A league that is totally unpredictable and fiercely competitive. He a stable and human natured coach while Jose is a volatile cold person that implodes when he doesn't get his way.
There is no basis for comparison.
I know that Wenger is stubborn but who isn't?
He wants to win in a particular way.
I know he has not won as many trophies as Jose but he unlike Jose will not destroy his team and alienate his players after wining trophies.
For a loyal fan you want your team win and be A great condition to win more not be destroyed by hurricane Jose as he leaves.
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Vick4rill(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Thermodynamics:
All these football people sef angry angry no go find better thing do with your time, na to de follow football up and down. Mourinho nor even know say you de exist, you just de carry him matter up and down nor be say them de give you shishi grin woh all these football fans for Naija make una park well jor. For this recession when person de find how to get him next meal una de talk about football. Oyibo when chop belefull de watch football you sef when de hungry still de talk about football.
you are a big fool, for making this kind of comment. how are you better than people who watch football? who told you that rewards always come in monetry terms? dont you know that doing what you love is also a reward? that is an average nigerian man to you. money! money! money! and yet they live in penury. you dnt love football doesnt mean you see it as worthless. you dnt have another square meal to eat doesnt mean evrybody is like you. poor man mentality!
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by troylaurenz: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
thank u my brother
Vick4rill:
you are a big fool, for making this kind of comment. how are you better than people who watch football? who told you that rewards always come in monetry terms? dont you know that doing what you love is also a reward? that is an average nigerian man to you. money! money! money! and yet they live in penury. you dnt love football doesnt mean you see it as worthless. you dnt have another square meal to eat doesnt mean evrybody is like you. poor man mentality!
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by troylaurenz: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
i get paid writing sports reviews online, so there is no need to reply ur comment. however i don't like cyber-bullies, I did not beg you to open the thread, nor did i implore you to comment, i do what i love and i am satisfied, maybe posting useless and rude comments is what you do for a living, i wish you goodluck with that .. anyway i cannot waste my creativity writing for you, i have another review to write, cheers fam
Thermodynamics:
All these football people sef angry angry no go find better thing do with your time, na to de follow football up and down. Mourinho nor even know say you de exist, you just de carry him matter up and down nor be say them de give you shishi grin woh all these football fans for Naija make una park well jor. For this recession when person de find how to get him next meal una de talk about football. Oyibo when chop belefull de watch football you sef when de hungry still de talk about football.

Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Josmila(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Marvel1206:

why u dey re open history book to console urself

Did i hear you say 'console urself'? I'm not the one on a draw-soup spree tho?
Re: What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend by Marvel1206: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Josmila:

Did i hear you say 'console urself'? I'm not the one on a draw-soup spree tho?

Got a problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces $1bn Lawsuit Over Binance Ads / Anthony Joshua Awarded Order Of The British Empire (OBE) Medal By Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.