Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Share Your Hunger Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Hunger Experience (753 Views)

For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Hunger Experience by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Hunger is a very bad thing o, like Konji ,even worse..

When hunger catches you, and You don't have the means to quench it immediately..... It's a fate I can't even wish for my worst enemy

I had an important exam, and I'd been reading for days.

To boost My chances of passing, I decided to turn holy on the morning of and Fast to the exam hall.

To prevent temptation, I left My wallet at home and took My transport fare only.

The exam was scheduled for 9AM.

Barely 30 minutes into the exam, disaster struck.

Firstly, the worms in my stomach (Internally Displaced worms) started protesting the delayed arrival of their morning aid.
To make their protests known, they started feeding on the walls of my intestine leading to severe pains.

Seconly, my brain refused to process info correctly.... 22 + 22 started looking like 2 + 2 in my eyes.

I felt faint and weak.... It was terrible.

I don't know how, but I managed to finish the exam without fainting.

Immediately the exam finished, I summoned energy from above and ran to the nearest canteen to satisfy Myself (with My transport fare).

After satisfying Myself and getting energized, I trekked home.

I don't think I'll try that again.

Hunger or Konji? Which one bad pass?

Lalasticlala, mynd44 come share yours too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Hunger Experience by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2016
I roll with it.. Not a good thing.
Re: Share Your Hunger Experience by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Hunger Experience by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hunger dey learn for wher konji dey
Re: Share Your Hunger Experience by SuperSuave(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't always get hungry prolly because I normally don't have appetite in the morning so I usually endure till evening if I'm in school after taking water and sweets but I notice my eyes seem to grow bigger whenever hunger sets in, person go kon be like empress njama

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Why I Signed Iyanya -don Jazzy / Riddles Friday / Short And Funny Joke From Mr Brown(saint-austine Adagbe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.