Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot (26746 Views)

Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination / Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

You may not know my father. But did I castigate/denigrate another person's father?

Once you are a public servant, you give up some of your private life and you are everybody's father
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by kutchs: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:
My question to wailers is

How this issues above affects the economy

They are lost and blindfolded with hatred

How does this affect the wailers?
Must every damn thing in your miserable life be about the wailers?
Gosh get a life boy, you sound so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by obailala(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2016
ephi123:

After abusing waliers, you then proceeded to wail. Hahaha cheesy
Buhari should not be careful abeg, let him continue as he has been doing ehn.
There is a difference between 'criticism' and pointless directionless wailing; a very clear difference indeed. And just so you know, not everyone who criticises or lambasts the government is a wailer.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Cholison(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Those being appointed are expired politically, they cannot even win a councillorship election in their wards. Lets wait 2019 will settle it between us and APC.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by solution2016: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why are people complaining. Allow the BU BU to do it his own way, after all how many months remain to start planning for 20...But remember the ladder which helped you to climb up because you may still need it to come down before entering the other Room.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by abbey621(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Must everything be politicized? Everything is seen as a conspiracy or tribalism. Haven't we learnt our lesson from the Ministerial saga, after all the rumblings and tumbling, the ministers are still not performing well. Soon Igbos, roundheads and baldheads would come on this threads and start spewing rubbish instead of facing their daily hustle!
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by zanebaddo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
bigerboy200:

so u actually booked space to ventilate ur anger abeeg just collect 3 bottles of cold viju milk from Mama Tope, make u take am chill..i go settle am when come back...
baba abeg give me the money make i use am chop

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by osusuallstars: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
and did tinubu contribute? what of the thief of ubima, na only cash he can contribute. which way the zoo
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by blackboy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
I love this PMB. He get mind. He no send but make he take strong steps to make Nigeria united and economically
strong too.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by onward4life(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
bukifemi1:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/ambassadorial-nomination-buhari-sidelines-govs-apc-leaders-kick/

Which Native Doctor prepared this syrup for APC sef.

One day Gay marriage would be dictated in to law before 2019. With blind support.

The Painful part is that, No Educated Graduate says anything anymore.

Literacy and Decorum is been thrown to the wind.

Tribal-religous Garment everywhere.

Oh God when did we get to this Level.

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by naphcoco(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
When you(APCs) rejected the GIFT(GEJ) of God, you(APCs) will inevitably make do with the gift of Satan(BUHARI)
Yemi Osinbajo, should resign his appointment as Vice President and go back to the pulpit. He's daily becoming useless and dishonored by the Buhari administering. Even, when Fulani herdsmen were killing christians in Enugu and Jos, Osinbajo never said anything to condemn the dastardly act but remained passive. Then, one begin to ask the question: What's the RELEVANCE of OSHINBAJO to CHRISTIANS in this demonized administration?
In Yoruba culture, parents are fond of looking into the future of their children; most especially when they wanted to marry. However, the Yorubas in all their diplomacies, wisdom and occultic prowess, failed to look into what benefits or curses their ALLIANCE with the north(BUHARI) holds for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Yorubas brought this misfortune(BUHARI) upon Nigeria; BAT: Bola Ahmed Tinubu is chiefly responsible for this calamity. During, electioneering and campaign, Nigerians were reminded who BUHARI is, that a leopard doesn't cleanse its spots, they said, BUHARI is a CHANGED man. Now he is short-CHANGING Nigerians. The judiciary also helped him as is it claimed that, Buhari is now attacking the judiciary that helped and cleared him fit for election. Today, what is happening to the Judiciary? Nemesis or retribution? The sins that leads to death: perversion of justice and bearing false witness. Nigeria Judiciary will never emain the same again.
God will always protect his owns amidst all these, confusion and injustice.
Buhari is vindictive, sectional, bias, uneducated, bigotted and anti-Nigeria.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by josite: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Yesterday I watched Osinbajo's interview. The man looks upkept, ugly and unintelligent.
it is his ugliness that is so glaring, I won't know why money can't make a difference in the man's appearance.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by mixratio(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
We can look at this situation from two perspectives... One is that buhari has got a plan up his sleeves as speculated. The second point of view is that buhari has changed the game, hence it's no longer business as usual for the politicians and their only weapon is blackmail. Which ever the case, I hope nigeria comes out winners.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by cindyrocks(f): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
I am so happy that Buhari is dealing with all the mumus that betrayed the South.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
josite:
it is his ugliness that is so glaring, I won't know why money can't make a difference in the man's appearance.

Same thing my mother said. She was like if I am exposed to the kind of enjoyment this man is seeing for 2 weeks only, you won't believe how good looking I'll be. lol
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
What I always gail to understand is the meaning of 'slots' that the president has to share around. Makes no sense at all. The buck ends on his table. If I were to be president, all ministers and ambassadors will be appointed by me, as the constitution requires. Which one is slot again?
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ArabMopol(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
AFONJAS are the biggest loser in this adminstration... its better to play opposition and get smaller cake than throw all ur eggs in one basket at the end u get absolutely nothing, Buhari and northernization of Nigeria in progress, Professor OSIBANDE is mere commissioner hahahahaha sorry ceremonial Vice president because Mamman Daura is of 2nd Commander in chief acting behind the scene, Afonja elite and area-boy
politics; shown itself
over the years to be incapable of
rising above narrow tribal
interests and reciprocating
goodwill from other sections of
the country by treating other
groups with respect. Practically
every crisis in Nigeria since
independence has its roots in this
attitude..... Tufiakwa
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by LastProphet: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:

See as the cabals dey turn intellectuals like Onyema and Emefiele to mumu undecided

Chai...........
Weeping for my brothers trying to please northern cabals cry cry cry

Emiefele an intellectual? u must be a category 1 dunce. I worked with Emiefele in 2002/3 and the only reason he got any promotion in zenith bank is because he is from Agbor and Ovia needs a puppet dunce to run his errands. Bigotry will continue to flaten your skulls

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Fingesi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Its working out for my good says the Christian. No matter the amount of noise we make here, it changes nothing. Go get the power, Join MMM. Help each other and move forward until you are able to make influence. check my signature
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by saintmark88(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
I dnt know why u guys keep replying wailers, he appoints who is wants to appoint, they say he is sidelining his party pple, if he appoints based on slots given to govs n co, they say...Corruption, he is not picking d best hands.....u CNT please everybody, no matter what u do in life pple would always complain n criticize u...That's just how it is in this part of Life

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by banki(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
naphcoco:
When you(APCs) rejected the GIFT(GEJ) of God, you(APCs) will inevitably make do with the gift of Satan(BUHARI)
Yemi Osinbajo, should resign his appointment as Vice President and go back to the pulpit. He's daily becoming useless and dishonored by the Buhari administering. Even, when Fulani herdsmen were killing christians in Enugu and Jos, Osinbajo never said anything to condemn the dastardly act but remained passive. Then, one begin to ask the question: What's the RELEVANCE of OSHINBAJO to CHRISTIANS in this demonized administration?
In Yoruba culture, parents are fond of looking into the future of their children; most especially when they wanted to marry. However, the Yorubas in all their diplomacies, wisdom and occultic prowess, failed to look into what benefits or curses their ALLIANCE with the north(BUHARI) holds for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Yorubas brought this misfortune(BUHARI) upon Nigeria; BAT: Bola Ahmed Tinubu is chiefly responsible for this calamity. During, electioneering and campaign, Nigerians were reminded who BUHARI is, that a leopard doesn't cleanse its spots, they said, BUHARI is a CHANGED man. Now he is short-CHANGING Nigerians. The judiciary also helped him as is it claimed that, Buhari is now attacking the judiciary that helped and cleared him fit for election. Today, what is happening to the Judiciary? Nemesis or retribution? The sins that leads to death: perversion of justice and bearing false witness. Nigeria Judiciary will never emain the same again.
God will always protect his owns amidst all these, confusion and injustice.
Buhari is vindictive, sectional, bias, uneducated, bigotted and anti-Nigeria.

so buhari is the devil and GEJ is Jesus first born?
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Jesusloveyou: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
topsyking:

for your mind you don talk... kids everywhere.. what about this.. u no see am.
[b]Even the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, was said to have no input in the list of the nominees.[/b]was said to have no input in the list of the nominees. a whole minister of fereign affairs. so what then is his work..
onyeama should be flogged as kyri is doing his job

2 Likes

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Biafman: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
So where exactly is Tinubu in all these appointments? Even the short fake pastor Oshinbanjo is now more popular among northerners than Ole Tinubu, at least the short fake pastor got one ambasadorial nominee in his name. Bravo Oshinbajo, at least you are better than thiefnibu wey no even get any attention hin side by the Daura President. Anyway, we go dey watch una in 2 D to see wetin go be una reaction for all these american wonder appointments by the dullard, though we all know you cowards simply can't do anything otherwise na EFCC and jail go await una. grin
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Biafman: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:
What I always gail to understand is the meaning of 'slots' that the president has to share around. Makes no sense at all. The buck ends on his table. If I were to be president, all ministers and ambassadors will be appointed by me, as the constitution requires. Which one is slot again?
Kid, you are a novice so shut up! You think those that your Daura President appointed weren't recommended to him by some people? You actually think your dullard personally know every of the selected ones before giving them the jobs? Welcome to the world of reality.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by laudate: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
LastProphet:

Emiefele an intellectual? u must be a category 1 dunce. I worked with Emiefele in 2002/3 and the only reason he got any promotion in zenith bank is because he is from Agbor and Ovia needs a puppet dunce to run his errands. Bigotry will continue to flaten your skulls

Talk true?? shocked shocked You mean say 'na man know man" Emefiele take rise up the ladder? Chai! sad
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by LastProphet: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2016
laudate:

Talk true?? shocked shocked You mean say 'na man know man" Emefiele take rise up the ladder? Chai! sad

anybody with a 2:1 degree from any state university and from agbor is fine by jim ovia to be anything in Zenith bank. Emiefele is a complete dunce but an excellent Yes-man
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by bukifemi1: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Too bad
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by bukifemi1: 9:33am On May 01, 2017
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.