Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? (15184 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / Dana Air Pilot’s Last Conversations With Air Traffic Controller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by kweku8888(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
Air Maroc is okay but not good for those that cant afford to get an expensive ticket but come to think of it you would pay the price for being cheap and that is the connecting time for 6 hours and leaves 3am in the morning .you can also go for afriquyal airline it goes to Tripoli and connect to gatwick and not heath row.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by breachrepairs: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please I like you view, Was it to Amsterdam?
I just need to find out please.

Pittbaby:

@Sexus

I flew on January 4th , after the xmas bomber scare , did not have any problems. So flying through a Muslim country now is a red flag ? In that case nigerians must stop going to Qatar and Dubai or any other UAE country or western countries will reject visa and place you on no fly list   grin

In my experience the highest level of scrutiny i received was at Murtala Mohammed Airport where i was patted down twice and had my bag searched over zealously twice ( the security officer even threatened to take away my umbrella ). Entry into the UK was uneventful. On the 10th I took a flight from the UK to the US on Delta (same airline as Northwest which the bomber flew on) I was pulled out of the line  patted down very  quickly and had a very apologetic security officer search my bag and ask a few questions about  the contents, all took no more than 5 minutes . Entry into the US was uneventful only question was " are you carrying bush meat" ?

I am tempted to say that the reports of the abuse of Nigerians travelling may be exaggerations , but who knows!!!
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by JohannLibert: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone, I have always wanted to visit Casablanca and finally booked the 7 days tour from Casablanca. The website I used was easy to navigate and had tons of flight and accommodation options. I ended up getting a great deal and am looking forward to my trip! So, I can say that triptikum is a great option for traveling to Morocco.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada / My Recent Trip To Bahrain / Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.