Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Very Good Question About Dowry And Traditional Marriage List In This Recession - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Very Good Question About Dowry And Traditional Marriage List In This Recession (819 Views)

Traditional Marriage Rites Ceremony Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga Of Anambra S / Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Battles Recession With Aje Festival (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Good Question About Dowry And Traditional Marriage List In This Recession by ceejay80s(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2016
hello nairalanders, i know some of u nairalanders are elders in the villages or pertain to some of ur village meeting associations,

times are hard now that some bankers have been sacked,so many people losing their jobs daily, even the mighty dangote group just sacked some of its employees......
i went to see a friend of mine and his friend that i do not know came to see him as well, the guy was just lamenting...(FOR THIS HARD TIME NA HIM THIS GIRL FAMILY BRING ALL THIS LIST FOR TRADITIONAL AND SO ON.. )
i collected the list from him and i was like OH MY GOSH!!!! and i asked him how many of the mans daughter are u getting married to and he said, na just one o my brother and he said he lost his job last year but he is engaged in a petty business now...
please nairalanders, is there a way the list can be reduced or the village elders dont know whats happening in nigeria now?

if it was 400k before, cant they bring it down to like 150k or even 100k so that guys wont start running, make person no spend money finish ,come enter house dey drink garri, most of these village elders are greedy

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Traditional Religion Is Monogamist! (read To Know How And Why?) / Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones / Is The Ile Ife Heads Connected Ancient Egypt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.