Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? (786 Views)

Where Can We Get Drivers Like This One / Would You Love Your Wedding To Be Like This???? / How Did My Life End Up Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2020
How can Nigeria, the biggest black country in the world embarace africa by starting a reality show called ''Oyinbo wives of lagos''? What is wrong with africans? Low IQ is too much, i hate associating with africans at times.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by elchapoo: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Where are the oyibo wife na.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by delishpot: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2020
What exactly is the low IQ there? A show about the lives of Nigerian women married to oyinbo men. How is that a big deal? If they like they should do Igbo wives of Ibadan or Nigerian wives of Japan na dem sabi. Or you are just angry that they are married to non blacks?
Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by Mbakuthegreat: 1:07am On Apr 19, 2020
@delishpot

How are you able to breath judging by how low IQ you have? Would you see any country in Asia do a tv show about their women dating black men? Would you see anything in Europe? Or Arab countries? No where would you see this except in low IQ black countries. And Nigeria is supposed to be the representation of Africans due to its population but are airing programs where their women worship european men and Nigerian men see nothing wrong. Blacks really have low IQ....
Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:
How can Nigeria, the biggest black country in the world embarace africa by starting a reality show called ''Oyinbo wives of lagos''? What is wrong with africans? Low IQ is too much, i hate associating with africans at times.

I don't care much for the movie or its concept.

But the actors in most Nollywood movies I've watched act ''white." They speak they way whites do, say the same phrases and try to imitate their mannerism. It annoys me.
Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by delishpot: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:
@delishpot

How are you able to breath judging by how low IQ you have? Would you see any country in Asia do a tv show about their women dating black men? Would you see anything in Europe? Or Arab countries? No where would you see this except in low IQ black countries. And Nigeria is supposed to be the representation of Africans due to its population but are airing programs where their women worship european men and Nigerian men see nothing wrong. Blacks really have low IQ....

Vent on my dear, you will feel better at last.
Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by Mbakuthegreat: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
delishpot:

Vent on my dear, you will feel better at last.

Low IQ is the reason Africa suffers.
Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by delishpot: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Low IQ is the reason Africa suffers.

I yah heard you. Pour it out. You will feel better at last
Re: How Can Nigeria Embarace Africa Like This? by Horus(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Zazzau Emirate Kingmakers Reverse Earlier Recommendation / I Committed An Abomination In A Strange Village / Why Hausa Don't Assimilate Other Cultures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.