Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,286 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Story Of A Manchester United Fan On A Sunday Evening - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Story Of A Manchester United Fan On A Sunday Evening (452 Views)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / Odion Ighalo In A Manchester United Shirt (First Picture) / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Manchester United Fan On A Sunday Evening by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2016
On the 23rd of November, being Sunday, I sat in the church trying to concentrate on the sermon, all to no avail. My entire mind was envisioning what I thought would be the best game of the season so far. Before the minister uttered "let us share the grace, I was already at the gate.
I went home, and rushed to the soccer centre and sat in the front row, for my mind, 'we don kill Chelsea today'. When the match started, it happened like a magic. Within 30 secs, 1 goal?!. I wanted to shout, I wanted to ask it as a question. I was just confused. Even Pedro that runs faster than the ball? Alright, for my mind, time still dey nah. Alright Cahil scored. What! A defender that has committed more defensive errors than all the central defenders in the Premier League. Though Hazard, completed the rout, dat one no pain me, that boy is good, but that third goal from Kante. What! Even Kante who's not had a shot on target this season! (I still stand to be corrected.
I didn't know which one to bear. The hunger? I no chop for house as I wan rush go kill Chelsea. The 100 naira wey me I spend for this recession period? abi na the pandemonium from the crazy Chelsea fans?
God help Man United. No be this kain leg, nama go use reach Sokoto o.
Re: The Story Of A Manchester United Fan On A Sunday Evening by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2016
I can totally relate with u... Believe me I shed tears like someone stabbed me a million times lastnyt... I wore my man u jersey, I brought a good pizza but I swear I never finished the pizza... I felt in the first 29sec when Chelsea scored,, tats it... All ManU fans was mourning for the club we love.. cry cry until now I can't get over it
Re: The Story Of A Manchester United Fan On A Sunday Evening by henrybomb(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Na speed i take comot for viewing center yesterday,could not bear the intimidation from the chelsea folks..dont worry dear we will be back and better#manred

(1) (Reply)

Can The Oyinbo Connection Withstand The Algerian Onslaught? / Ac Milan 2-2 Inter Milan (FT) / Mourinho Fires Shots At Arsene Wenger Over United’s Title Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.