Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? (7496 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / 11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2016
if there was no recession and companies were not laying off, what other reasons will make you leave your job?
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by nony43(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2016
A bad boss, when I am working like an Elephant and eating like an ant, when my hard work is not being appreciated

18 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by lifezone247(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2016
I'm comimg
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by MzMercie: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by veekid(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Did I have any?
Well if I see better offer Sha; maybe one oyel company for inside port Harcourt or Chevron sha

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by omowolewa: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Politics, even my boss will tell me to go.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by lordtriplee(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2016
When your job becomes a daily routine.

That's major for me.
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Tem12(f): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by undisputed25(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Where is the work? Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Antoeni(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
When my life ,happiness and family is at stake

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by tkondscreen(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Am still thinking
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by bbbabes(f): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
They have just pissed me off this yesterday. am giving it a thought to leave and facing my #Bitcoin business big time.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by semasir: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
*Unfavorable working conditions
*Unhappy state of mind
*Low income with much expectations from employer
*Better offer
*Stagnant growth to self/limited experience added

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Nuezha(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2016
1. Static/stagnant income
2. Job becomes a routine, no room for improvement.
3. Family business where wife and children call the shot.
4. Conspirators and antagonists within. You're not valued.
5. No time for the immediate family (and religious fellowship by extension)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by MadCow1: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
I have just one reason.. I want to be rich enough to secure my retirement future and the future of my Kids.

Being employed in a 9 - 5 job will never make you rich enough to be wealthy except you become a bank manager or work in an Oil Company as a permanent staff.
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Martinola(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Na ONLY low income go fit make me quit a job...if d money is ryt den everything is ryt.
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2016
I can leave my job for a better offer
I can leave my job where there is office politics
I can leave my job if its becomes boring for more challenging opportunities
I can leave my job of they sack me
I can leave my job if its pays poorly, and give me no time to search for a better one
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by kinglai2: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Have quite already......am making times 3 of my salary from MMM......long live MMM

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by blackpanda: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Better career prospects

Bigger pay

Opportunity to travel
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by THEWRITERSMIND: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
I will never quit blogging!
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Time to go for ma masters
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by niggi4life(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2016
If i become a Guider in MMM, i will be out of my job immediately grin
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Naff24(f): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Antoeni:
When my life ,happiness and family is at stake
I second u for real smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by emeijeh(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2016
MMM guider school.
Their pay is making me think twice
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by sisisioge: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2016
1. Family necessity.....ie my husband and kids.

2. Bad bosses.... There's only so much I can take.

3. Better prospects...

4. Relocation...

5. Decision to follow my own dream too.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by emynike2001(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2016
I HATE A WOMAN BOSS, I SWEAR NEVER to work under one again.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by missdebs(f): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2016
kinglai2:
Have quite already......am making times 3 of my salary from MMM......long live MMM
why u leing

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by ezechueze(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2016
OK
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by eph12(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2016
1. If the company shows no sign of improvement or growth
2. A bad boss
3. If the future isn't looking good from where am standing
4. Spouse
5. Economy

Honorary mention
A fetish boss
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by akanbiaa(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2016
When its obvious your employer see's you as a slave,underpays you, overworks you and always looking for fault or creating one to justify their wickedness

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Unbearable treatment of staff
Re: What Are The Five Reasons That Will Make You Leave/quit Your Job? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2016
cyndyzuriks:
if there was no recession and companies were not laying off, what other reasons will make you leave your job?

!. When there is no growth potential for you in terms personal development.
2. Poor welfare benefits or lack of same.
3. Lack of or no clearly defined reporting chain (Everybody nah Oga).
4. Poor salary structure or incessant slashes... grin grin grin grin (I remeber somebody fainted when his salary "Waxed Cold" here in Nairaland)
5. Inexperienced supervisors and colleagues.
6. RIF grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between M.sc Public Administration And Mpa / 5 Ways To Keep Yourself Motivated At Work / Chemistry Graduate In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.