Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (49490 Views)

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ArabMopol(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2016
what is this one talking self... for this recession u still get 2 kpomo for ur soap.. ... why are u complaining, soldier boy is not even easy outside camp... we are in recession, ur Master buhari is the cause of it... soldiers in war front don't live luxury, see the way some of them survive

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
No wonder their slap dey chase demons....Buhari come and see oooooh

Now, let us blame Jonathan... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Ilduce11(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
brainpulse:
Poor and very stupid journalism , how do you want us to believe that this pictures were taken from the soldiers, when the third picture showed a bag of cement. Anybody can just pick up something and start writing to dent someone's image knowing well some fools will still believe
Hw dumb re you
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Topestbilly(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Cannonleo:
take a hike, this was during training with the thai army not regular opps get your fact right

U dey mind dat n¤nsense guy sef!
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by chiraqDemon(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2016
These ppl here are lucky sef unto food
The food i ate in my secondary school days was not this luxurious

3 slices of bread and cold tea as breakfast
Half cup of garri and cold soup for lunch
Liquid beans abi i go call am bean soup for dinner
Night na for toilet u go release everything

And what do they think american soldiers eat in foreign countries when thwy are on secret missions in the forest
Do they think food truck will be supplying them in the thick forests of asia or during stealth missions in the deserts of the middle east

But that rotation is an issue
Why wont they be damaged after 2 yrs on the frontline
And nigeria does not have a system of taking care of vets with ptsd and other war experience related psychological disorders
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Harvigh(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Oga what are u even saying? Treating the people that defend our nation with their lives is barbaric, inhuman and wrong. No wonder patriotism is hard to come by among them. By the way, the pics u provided in defense of ur support for the inhuman treatment were that of survival drills engaged in by the US Marines and their allies in the jungles of Thailand. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558569/Drinking-COBRA-BLOOD-beheading-chickens-teeth-U-S-Marines-gruesome-survival-training-Thai-jungle.html. Stop supporting bullshit man!
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ExInferis(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
The answer: MREs.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by akbenbus: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Didn't dey knw there's cash crunch in d country...and na dem go con dey sing youth obey d clarion call to Corper...
Now I knw y dem go dey pitty man pikin cheesy grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them undecided
[/s]
Check wat u wrote up dia with wat d pix of d US soldiers illustrate. Is it too hard for you to know what d soldiers are doing. They are just catching their fun and showing how tough they are
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Generalyemi(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them undecided

u mumu eh...is that a battle field pics or fun camping ? as in u mumu eh

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by depezee(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Who forced them to join army?

Meanwhile where is the picture of soldiers eating the food?

Bunch of lazy soldiers who become active on unarmed protesting civilians.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
I don't want to sound insensitive but that food even pass the one I dey chop undecided

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by AlanSugar(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2016
brainpulse:
Poor and very stupid journalism , how do you want us to believe that this pictures were taken from the soldiers, when the third picture showed a bag of cement. Anybody can just pick up something and start writing to dent someone's image knowing well some fools will still believe

I wish I could give you a thousand likes! We need to beware of wailers, it's not looking good anymore. Has anyone of those commenting negatively stopped to ask if this gist has been told anywhere on any national daily? Capital no! As long as it paints the government in bad light, see them masturbating!

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
The package does not look federal...I guess it's I food from the locals to support the troops. So let's not make a mischief out of this. Moreover are troops expected to use personal mobile phone? Just asking sha
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by AlanSugar(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Oooh these images are really disturbing says the active wailer! For the blogger, first visit a mamaput joint, take pic of her wares, snap also the miserable food he can buy plus hot pure water abi na pure hot water, attach the story to the Nigerian army fighting insurgency up north and bingo!... front page with masturbating wailers. Indeed dia ris god!
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by kernel504(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

If you keep supporting evil in these magnitude, you will lose things that matters to you soon. A man is complaining about his welfare, and you are busy showing him movie pictures.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by adedammy007(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

this is a training program bro nd its for marines not army
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by bigiyaro(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
ezugegere:

That is training ground. Will they continue eating scorpions after their training?
comot jare! I saw 2 pieces of meat n rice meal, dat is pampering. You r a soldier, u can survive were others cannot, it is a war front not ur mother's kitchen. Such a meal in this era n on the war front is a luxury.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Frankiss44(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you are terribly sick

sick is an understatement... that dude has lost it long ago.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Frankiss44(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
[s][/s]
Check wat u wrote up dia with wat d pix of d US soldiers illustrate. Is it too hard for you to know what d soldiers are doing. They are just catching their fun and showing how tough they are

Guy nor waste your time with that nigger... him mumu level dey grade 10

2 Likes

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Opynion: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2016
I just weep for naija.

i told him not to go but he insisted he will join the army now to eat is even a problem
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by gabrielniy(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Still better than the food nysc serves in orientation camps.

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Bollinger(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Sainttops:

Taaaaaa go sit down before I rearrange ur.............. Dem even serve him two meat he still dey complain. Si if his type found himself he the jungle na to drop gun run away.

Na suffer de do you. You don see suffer so tey, the bear minimum is enough for you. God help una. So because na soldier mean say e must live below normal standard? Which kain pepo una be sef?

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Bollinger(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
what is this one talking self... for this recession u still get 2 kpomo for ur soap.. ... why are u complaining, soldier boy is not even easy outside camp... we are in recession, ur Master buhari is the cause of it... soldiers in war front don't live luxury, see the way some of them survive

I hope you realise that what they are eating in that picture is not what the govt of the U.S provided. The U.S government does not provide snake in it's menu for soldiers. What the government provides is the same standard you can find in a normal environment. How una de take reason sef?
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Nonsense, what if I don't like tuwo shinkafa?
That look like dog food. That is embarrassing and Nigeria army need to upgrade and be considerate of the needs of their personnel.
They should have variety of food to choose from and the army should start acting professional. Bad food/nutrition can severely affect morale in battle fields or during deployments.

There might be people there who wouldn't want to eat akpu, give them amala, if someone doesn't like miya with tuwo, there should be other options for them. Not every soldier eat pork or non halal foods, that should be taken into account.

If the army can't take care of proper feeding of their men, they don't have any business sending men out there. Their feeding allocation I am sure is included in the defence budget. Whoever supplied that rubbish should not be cooking or preparing food for anyone.

Nigeria army need to be giving their men proper ration. That's how real military deal with such issues.

2 Likes

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by jordinsparkles(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Disgusting!!
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

This is s sample of what US army give their men...

1 Like

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
And this is British army food ration in different boxes.

The no on the boxes indicates the food type. They have halal for Muslim personnel. There are boxes containing pork meal. Some contains spicy and chilly food.

The content of those boxes are meant to last 24 hours but trust me someone can eat that for two days.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ArabMopol(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Bollinger:

I hope you realise that what they are eating in that picture is not what the govt of the U.S provided. The U.S government does not provide snake in it's menu for soldiers. What the government provides is the same standard you can find in a normal environment. How una de take reason sef?
we are not U.S that have food in abundant...
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
we are not U.S that have food in abundant...

There is sufficient food for the army, someone has simply pocketed the fund meant for it.

2 Likes

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by desire222(f): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.