Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala (27749 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by ArabMopol(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Yoruba elite and area-boy
politics; shown itself
over the years to be incapable of
rising above narrow tribal
interests and reciprocating
goodwill from other sections of
the country by treating other
groups with respect. Practically
every crisis in Nigeria since
independence has its roots in this
attitude. It is amazing that the high
percentage of literate political
leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt
their degrees and bounce around
with pride in Western education
are uneducated in and about
politics and history. They lack
what is called native intelligence.
Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid
under the cover of the Jonathan
tragedy to bring back to power an
ethnic oligarchy that has held
Nigeria hostage for over five
decades. In doing this, he spent
money, energy, skills, goodwill,
time, sweat and put in everything
he got to ensure the success of
the coalition he put together. His
hope of getting positioned for
greater influence in the run of
things was dashed by those he
has helped back to power,
because as in the nature of this
ethnic oligarchy, they are not the
type that shares “control and
domination” with anyone, not even
the best of their friends, as history
has shown and events have
continued to validate...... we are not going to align with Afonjas they should face the wrath of karma

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by kernel504(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Aufbauh:
The Iconoclastic pastor cum chief wailer has now turn to Tinubu's counselor and rabbi.
What a "cruel kindness" an oxymoron!

Babies teaching an adult how to prepare soup is a misnomer and abusive.
I believe that Jagaban possesses far superior knowledge in dealing with any problem arising from alliance than all those who have turned themselves to pity party over night.

I've never seen a people so... Lost in illusion like the West. Even in the face of realities you are still telling us tales.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by kodded(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=APCmyheart post=50473151][/quote]tongue

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by benji93: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
What the hell are you guys talking about, they should form a united front against the north, even as we coexist as a unit, thts bad judgement. In view of the frequent betrayal of insidious activities orchestrated by the north, Nigeria should as well divide. What kind of politics are we running in this country. Consolidated north vs Consolidated south. to what end, one will eventually emerge and rule over the whole country. I supported Buhari Nigeria needed a breath of fresh air. But Buhari's incompetence rankles me beyond measure. At this point since we cannot trust anyone of them with our lives. the most effective move would be to divide, if that will pose serious damage to some ethnic groups . I suggest Nigeria should be partitioned into regions, with a high degree of autonomy. How the hell can we even achieve it, when the so called elected representatives will never allow such things to come into fruition. Democracy, if you cannot work for us, leave us. We will have to develop our own style of government, an emergency one, that will rid us of this mess. Buhari,how did you allow this to happen, you have been fighting to get here for so many years, as a leader with vision, i find it difficult coming to terms with the reality unfolding, how could you not have envisaged this, and prepared for it, given that crude oil will not last forever. did you not have the blueprint of a robust system. thought you would do some reorganization, implement a working system. How the hell did we get here. We have been producing oil since the 1950s and nothing to show for it. We have virtually deserted all other fronts, sojourning towards the promising future crude oil promises. Like zombies we never ask ourselves, where we they go self, we no go ever reach. Some us religious faithfuls(Christians and Moslems) have been expecting the messiah, oh God will send that leader, Nigeria go better one day, na judgement day we dey wait for.My people will say, wa kpe mbe. I dont blame our compatriots who have refused to return back to contribute their expertise, cos, how the hell will they thrive in the system. A country where na only will to chop money our leaders get. Parliamentarians enjoying ridiculous remuneration while doing nothing. Infact i think we should operate a unicameral system. We switched to federalism to early, we are not resourcefully ready for it. Politicians sitting around a table sharing billions while the same locality that is responsible for this is in dereliction. I now understand why our brothers want that secession very much, it seems unavoidable. If we will live in peace as different autonomous entities, so be it. Lamentation of a concerned Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Charly68: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
stevebond007:
So he should isolate himself from the North and perhaps the South as well?
What kind of politics do we practice here?
Don't mind the biased minds on this page my brother.
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by felicitywe(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
any SS/SE dat goes in2 alliance wt Tinubu is at his own peril bc he has a colossus 4 greed.He knw wat he wantd&he got it right.He got VP&key ministerial apptmnt 4 yorubas.Frm my understandn of d Yoruba ppl,they prefer their position nw than b4&wud still support PMB 4 2019.All they r tryn 2 do is 2 decieve d SS/SE nt 2 support PMB so dat they will be d bride again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by APCmyheart(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
kodded:
tongue

Abeg my hand no dey this ooooo
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Charly68: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
When Tinubu supported Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 what did he gain from it ? So then he had a choice to chose between Jonathan & Buhari,now the worst has happened. It simply shows that politicians are the same all over the country. The issue to me is not a matter of North or south dichotomy..Those who brought Obasanjo to power how did he treat them at last ? The likes of Sunday Awoniyi & Atiku,Danjuma ..he ended up playing god over them & humiliated many of them. I think those in power are really under one spell or the other. They seems not to be focused & are highly intolerant .
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by blackfase(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
I believe both are under some kind of spell, i mean the ignorant ones tearing at each other while the North keeps exploiting it to the max

mmsen:
I don't think that I will ever understand the foolish ill-sentiment that some Yorubas and Igbos have for the other.

Northerners have murdered both groups, in the North and on their own soil yet they refuse to face their aggressor and instead choose to stay online and attack each other.

Cowardice.
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by omolami: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Shame on Tinubu. Now buhari is on stick and carrot game with him. Hope Tinubu will get sense now

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by borntosuccess(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
chai d man just said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by kodded(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Abeg my hand no dey this ooooo
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by kechywillz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Some Yoruba people eye don dey clear small small

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by ArabMopol(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
cowardSeun:
I thank God there are still some truthful Yoruba men living...
my Brother forget all this eye service writeup from this AFONJA guy, this crooky afonjas knw exactly what they are doing, this is perfected script they are rolling it out episode by episode, the reason And only reason this afonjas support buhari is because they want to get back to power through the backyard , Tinubu and afonja leaders seeking empathy from south east and south south because they know they can't wage this political war with Fulani and Hausa contingent from north, this whole thing is a conspiracy theory, Yoruba's think Buhari will die the way yaradua died, and prof OSIBANDE will occupy the No1 spot with the help of south eastern and south southern alignment, Yoruba's are too fearful and weak to wrestle the power out of Kaduna cabals should in case buhari died in power, OBJ ,Tinubu ,Oyegun, Fayose are part of this conspiracy, Fayose always on buhari tail, this is all part of the script, he is winning support from south east and south south , Yoruba man will not invest blindly, Obj and his kinsmen invest in Jonathan against Yaradua uut when they finds out Jonathan is not self centered they sabotage his reelection only a coward will support this new romance with Afonjas, we don't want to align with them , we will be by the side watching them, Hausa/Fulani will beat them on their own game

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by ArabMopol(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
forget all this eye service writeup from this AFONJA guy, this crooky afonjas knw exactly what they are doing, this is perfected script they are rolling it out episode by episode, the reason And only reason this afonjas support buhari is because they want to get back to power through the backyard , Tinubu and afonja leaders seeking empathy from south east and south south because they know they can't wage this political war with Fulani and Hausa contingent from north, this whole thing is a conspiracy theory, Yoruba's think Buhari will die the way yaradua died, and prof OSIBANDE will occupy the No1 spot with the help of south eastern and south southern alignment, Yoruba's are too fearful and weak to wrestle the power out of Kaduna cabals should in case buhari died in power, OBJ ,Tinubu ,Oyegun, Fayose are part of this conspiracy, Fayose always on buhari tail, this is all part of the script, he is winning support from south east and south south , Yoruba man will not invest blindly, Obj and his kinsmen invest in Jonathan against Yaradua uut when they finds out Jonathan is not self centered they sabotage his reelection only a coward will support this new romance with Afonjas, we don't want to align with them , we will be by the side watching them, Hausa/Fulani will beat them on their own game

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by DanielPop(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
NONSENSE! Enjoy the pie you guys baked!
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:
[b]This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....
[/b][s][/s]

God bless SW /SS and SE
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by drss2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

Re: Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) by patriotic9jaboy(m): 12:23pm

"What is the essence of Eze ndigbo in Malaysia if not the continuous dominating attitude the SE is known for. They operate like the shiite group who will never succumb to the local authorities of their communities but rather form their own government within another government. This is why an Eze was flogged in ondo and Oba of lagos threatened them with lagoon all because of the same attitude. Who knows if the community king in Malaysia invoked the spirits of their ancestors to terminate the existence of the so called Eze ndigbo. Even though i love and have nothing against the igbos, i think they should learn to respect their host"

Have you seen the reason its dangerous to align with a yoruba man undecided
u dey mind dat two faced pikin always speaking from both sides his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't know why you guys like to abuse us always, this life is all about challenges and we Northerners have our own problems too to blame or abuse someone for a failure that affecting everyone in this country is totally unacceptable. Together our Nation can be stronger than before and ever.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by CandyDiamond(f): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
North took over power by all means to consolidate their grip on power, I pity all this people shouting change, they have been on power for more than 30years with nothing to show for it

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by vani86: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kaeyzo:
I don't know why you guys like to abuse us always, this life is all about challenges and we Northerners have our own problems too to blame or abuse someone for a failure that affecting everyone in this country is totally unacceptable. Together our Nation can be stronger than before and ever.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

In the situation nigeria find themself today, blame can actually be directed to one person, cuz it is that persons policies that have crippled the economy. That same person's appointments were very biased to his people, his people occupy 95% of the juicy positions in nigeria.

Therefore yes, blame can be directed to one person.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by TerrorSquad147: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
for the fist time you're making sense, but i don't trust the afo..njas undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=vani86 post=50475951]

In the situation nigeria find themself today, blame can actually be directed to one person, cuz it is thats persons policies that have crippled the economy. That same person's appointments were very biased to his people, his people occupy 95% of the juicy positions in nigeria.

Therefore yes, blame can be directed to one person.
I don't agree with you
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Arrow24: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
am with you on dis one bro... I think dis the right time South need to unite.. Not because of anybody but for a better future for the south side
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by omoharry(f): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.

So it's time for the South to unite against Northern power grab, huh ?

It wasn't so before the elections, so what has changed ?

First of all, stop the lie that southwest voted out GEJ because of mismanagement. In the history of leadership in Nigeria, kindly name one or two leaders who have managed the economy better, encouraged a more United Nigeria while fighting insurgent terrorists, grew the economy and expanded the middle class, invested more in education, agriculture and infrastructure than Goodluck Jonathan .

Be honest and confess that the majority of southwest voted out Jonathan for two main reasons.
1. Tribalism.
Given a dog bad name in order to hang it.
You gave GEJ a bad name as pretext to hate him for being a South Easterner.
We are smart enough to read between the lines.

2. Tinubu Factor:
The majority of Southwesterners were duped by the propaganda machinery of their political General Overseer, Tinubu.
Tinubu fronted himself as one who knew what was best for the Southwest, and the people followed, hook , line and sinker, just like the pied Piper.

Well, predictably, today the chickens have come home to roost.

OBJ and GEJ did an excellent job of demystifying the political hegemony of the North.
With the help of Tinubu and his Southwest brothers and sisters, the North struck back, and is moving full speed to consolidate its power, and not ready to relinquish it in the foreseeable near future.

If a good southern coalition is formed against Buhari in 2019, there might not be an election at all.
Mark my words.

Buhari is emasculating Tinubu and his political blocks, hounding PDP henchmen, hounding and intimidating members of the judiciary , all because he wants to create a one-party state that would ensure that only him and feudal oligarchs keep power in perpetuity.

In as much there is an urgent need for all the South and Middle belt to unite, it is nearly impossible with soooo much distrust and tribalism created and foisted on the rest of us by stomach infrastructure, contract and porridge politicians.
that was well said..than yoi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by lumeneng22: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Unfortunately this is the time to support another credible Hausa man from PDP and the as/ she will support him.
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Hardtalkjoe: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
[center][/center][quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50467323] This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

You are crying over a spilt milk, tell yourself the truth, hatred for the SE is in your blood no pretence, but see where it has landed us. I have been asking this question to anyone that cares, WHAT DID THE IGBOS DO TO THE YORUBAS THAT IGBOS ARE SO HATED,? someone please help me
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by CandyDiamond(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Charly68:
When Tinubu supported Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 what did he gain from it ? So then he had a choice to chose between Jonathan & Buhari,now the worst has happened. It simply shows that politicians are the same all over the country. The issue to me is not a matter of North or south dichotomy..Those who brought Obasanjo to power how did he treat them at last ? The likes of Sunday Awoniyi & Atiku,Danjuma ..he ended up playing god over them & humiliated many of them. I think those in power are really under one spell or the other. They seems not to be focused & are highly intolerant .
Tunubu and many Yorubas did not support GEJ in 2011,AD which is Tunubu party has Nuhu Ribadu and Yoruba as running mate,he won in Osun and other SW, The core north Voted for CPC,GEJ vote came from SE,SS,NC, few from core north and SW.
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by omoharry(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
juman:
Those noise makers southerners are not better than the northerners.

The southerners ruled this country in fourteen years of the last seventeen years. They achieved nothing.

In 2015 election apc was the only sensible choice.
really..so how well has ur party fared..? Blame game Party....sey na change una vote..how market?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by ofwest47(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
This aribisagba of a man how old are you because you say you are a pastor you turning history upside down as the pastors of today turning the bible upside down in order to make money.
can you imagine saying Asiwaju Tinubu has a bad knowledge of history.
1) where were you or how old were you on December 12 1959 federal election when after the election as there were no clear cut winer, when the Igbos colluded with the Hausa/Fulani to edge out the Yoruba nation just because the Ibos believed that they will be able to dominate political appointments as there were not much educationally qualified northerners despite the fact that Awolowo said he was ready to serve under Zik. and true to form more than 75% of the ministerial appointments were given to the IBOs . is it Education, Finance, External affairs , Aviation, Transport just to mention a few ( see who is who in Nigeria 1965) out of more than 20 ministerial appointments only 2 were given to the Yoruba NCNC members and these were Information and Post & Telegraph. All these are aside from the IBO domination of MDAs govt.ministry department and agencies
2) Was is not IBO/ Hausa collusion that led to the declaration of state of emergency in the west in 1962 when Awolowo and other Yoruba leaders were been sent into restrictions here and there, remember Lekki peninsula the worst isolated area then where Awolowo was restricted into.
3) If you don't know this declaration of the state of emergency was brought about by the statement of "I will go to the West"
by Michael Okpara the then premier of the Eastern region despite being warned not to go and fish in the trouble waters of the west; go to the achieves of the then Daily Times of Nigeria
4) Are you aware of the cooked up1963 treasonable felony charges against Awolowo and other Yoruba leaders by IBO/Hausa_ Fulani conspiracy which led to the jailing of Awolowo and other Yoruba leaders for 10years. I can still remember the statement of Justice Showemimo who presided over the sentence he said and I quote "my hands are tied" that is I am performing the duty I have been ordered to perform.
5) Are you aware of what led to the 1965 operation WETIE when IBO/Hausa_Fulani colluded with UPP /NCNC of S L Akintola to massively rig the Western regional election which eventually led to the 1st coup in 1966.
6) Are you aware that the one sided IBO coup of January 15 1966 in which all the Hausa/Fulani leaders and the Yoruba leaders like S L Akintola and some Yoruba senior military leaders were killed in which no single IBO leader was killed brought about the counter reprisal Hausa/Fulani coup of July 1966 which brought about the collapse of the IBO /Hausa alliance for whish Yoruba nation now became free.

With all these are you saying Tinubu had a bad knowledge of what was happening at that time of Nigerian history with his age and level of education, with all these I think Aribisagba should look for another place of running into and leave the Jagaban alone.
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by omoharry(f): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
nwamehn:

Tinubu didn't directly thumbprint all the votes APC accrued but the man sure has strong influence in southwest and some other parts of the country. He had the influence to make people thumbprint who he advocated.

Regarding APC and PDP, nobody can swear that PDP was the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria the same way we cannot even swear that any other party was, is or would be. We had two evils between APC and PDP in 2015, we chose one, here we are.
ya..but one was open to restructuring of Nigeria;that if all southerners and middle beltans are to stand firmly behind him for that project alone that would been better but the other is against restructuring and a core respresentative of the core northerners that would rather die than see such a thing happen..u guys should have selected a more viable person that is progressive in his mind set and also from the north and not a fanatic and a bigot that knows nothing but his religion and his fulani brethren.
Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by Asiri1991: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just passing as an Ebonyi man. Straight to my rice farm. Thanks to Umahi improved species.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala by omoharry(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Asiri1991:
Just passing as an Ebonyi man. Straight to my rice farm. Thanks to Umahi improved species.
abeg how much for bag of rice from Ebonyi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Campaigns On River With Canoe (pics) / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News / Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.