Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News (27727 Views)

Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters / APC Wins All The Rerun Elections In Kaduna,Niger, Nassarawa And Plateau States / Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by lalasticlala(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Senatorial candidates of All Progressive Party (APC) won in the three Senatorial Districts in Oyo state.

Although, PM News is yet to obtain the official results, but reliable information revealed that in the Oyo South Senatorial District, Soji Akanbi beat the serving senator of Accord Party, Senator Olufemi Lanlehin.

In Oyo Central, the Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Honourable Monsurat Sumonu beat an astute parliamentarian, Senator Ayo Adeseun while in Oyo North, Fatai Buhari beat the serving senator, Hosea Agboola.

Also, it was gathered that APC won all the elections into House of Representatives except Ogooluwa/Surulere federal constituency where it lost to PDP.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/29/apc-wins-all-the-senatorial-seats-in-oyo/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP are not ambitious at all.
All the best to our senatorial candidates.

Just two words,

Mission accomplished.

Goodbye.

Sai Buhari.

77 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Keep calm.....we are winning

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by januzaj(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
SEKEM SEKEM.

.SAI BUHARI

.MY STATE AHAAA SHOKI
SAI LADOJA
SAI ACCORD
.KAI AJIMOBI
KAI AKALA
KAI FOLARIN
AJIMOBI TO BA WOLE ILE BABA RE LO WO
SEKEMMM SEKEMMMM
I REP LAAAAADOOOOOOJAAAAAAAAAAAA

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Jaraworldsms(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
good result for APC

14 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Khaytunechi: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan went to Otuoke to cast his votes,, right?? make person help me tellam say make hin nor waste resources come back Abuja again.. No need kwan.. Let him start remixing his burukutus and Agbo jedi..
And dem PDP cuntss be like ''chill bruh,, we just need 25% down there''.... Well bishes,, U might wanna do d maths again.. wake up and smell the coffee!
#teamCHANGE
#teamGMB
#teamPYO

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by 1stola: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
TANoids, how market na? grin
It's obvious that APC is winning and very soon, the people's general will be declared winner.
Nigerians are wiser now.
In 2011, most SW and SE states voted for the clueless fucktárd. GMB only won most states in the north.
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a Useless Clueless Shoeless Zoologist so-called PhD holder and a Terrorist rule us again.
Tell me how this man will win this time around!
GMB will definitely win about 70% in SW
GMB will definitely win 80% in the north
GMB will definitely win about 30% even in the SE grin
Oya PDPïgs, please help me do the calculations...
CHANGE IS EMINENT.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by kramer: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
IT IS WELL

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by oakson: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gba Gbo Gba Gbo Gba Gbo Gba Gbo Gba Gbo
Am laffing in IJAW....
Sai Buhari

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by AbuMikey(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Confirmento cheesy

Change We Need oo.........

9 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nimblemind(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Calm down... The wind of change just began!

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by babs01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tention everywhere, i no wan dey see any result again sef. May dem kuku declear nd foget dis state by state. Abi make i close my eyes mey una tel me who wins.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
funny thing here is that pdp supporters always saying "we just need 25% from here to win" they keep counting on 25% from almost all d states i dont get it, does the constitution says that pdp need just 25% from all states to win? so many egg heads here shouting 25%........

anyway theY can take 25% while my general takes 75% lets see who wins.

May19 proudly Delta!

SAI BUHARI PRESIDENT ELECT!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by strawberryinc(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
i rep APC.. up Monsurat Sunmonu

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Dick is better than love [/size]

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by taiwoflb: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Sooroptimist: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
It means that Mulikat Adeola lady was defeated by the Son of Soun Ogbomoso of APC

Jonathanian charlatans were foaming in the mouth that SWners didnt support her Speakership ambition........someone who is a lightweight politician

15 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Adekorya: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oyo is becoming second Apc State after Lagos.

Waiting for Adedibu and his thugs to come and cause violence.

Oyo for Apc till Adedibu lead his thug to Governors office.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by femmmmi94: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
tanoids dn dey get stroke

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by omenka(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Come what may, the Nigerian electorates have used this election to make a very strong statement to the politicians: take them for granted at your own peril. smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by vision2050: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gej your laziness and incompetence will make you loss this election. anyway
Gej till May, 2015.
Sai Buhari....................©√

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by jasmine01s: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
cool
Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by hensben(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
If this is true APC are doing a good job..

9 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by AsherStorm(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
no hiding place for gej

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fatai won because his surname is Buhari grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
funny thing is that those bastards called pdp rig some units in abuja and they still failed. We gave them hell there.... The new laid down rule in the entire northern region is; rig and get lynched.

Oyo is lock down
Osun is lock down
Lagos is lock down
Ogun is lock down
Ondo is lock down

Now our hopes and prayers is that the north shouldn't allow any pdp bastard rig a single unit in favour of their evil useless party. I still dint know how pdp won in ekiti state because from what I saw on ground, apc were beating the bastards hands down. But we are not bothered because we got 40.5% in the state..

And to southeast and south south. , we already know what you guys are cooking there with some corrupt inec officials, but I tell you this: you will definitely fail in Jesus name.

Victory for apc
Victory for nigerians

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by alaoeri: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
TANoids how market? cheesy SW is for GMB. If Jona like make he rig the whole of SS/SE that won't stop him from going back to otuoke.

10 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by jmoore(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC winning already in 42 states....This is seriously wonderful!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by SmartAlex(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
All I know is GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News by Capitano1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari nothing will stop you. We are marching forward this time around. April will fool Jonathan big time

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) / Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.