Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Alarm #Nlwriters - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alarm #Nlwriters (28079 Views)

How To Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Waooo!...I love this story..

Look more like a beautiful movie...with actors acting on my head!... grin

You are the best girl! wink

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good Work!
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Episode 17

Cos my love for you is 1
And my love for you is 2
And his love for you is 3
But my love for you is 4eva
For you is 1
Said my love for you is 2
And his love for you is 3
But my love for you is forever

Korede bello_4eva

Hailey had a really nice time hanging out with Denzel.

She was very happy because he bought her so many things and for the first time in her life she went to the beach, because he took her there against her mum's will.

Kim was sulking. She didn't like the idea of Hailey going close to the water or climbing the horses. She was too little.

Denzel gave Kim a sweet smile. "it's okay really, she is enjoying herself" he said with amusement dancing in his eyes.

Kim frowned, "She is just six years old for christ sake, she is not supposed to be on that horse" she said looking at Hailey laughing as the horse which was being guided by a man moved slowly. Hailey was supposed to be scared but she wasn't.

Denzel laughed, "you look like you are going to have an heart attack very soon, just take a chill pill, other kids on those horses are about the same age" he said still clearly amused.

Kim sighed ,"i know, but right now she is the only one i have who still loves me fully and who i would totally give my life for, i wouldn't want to see her get hurt" she said softly and Denzel touched her hand softly.

"You have me you know, i have fallen deeply and irrevocably in love with you" he said softly and he seemed so real.

Kim stared at this good man who stood right in front of her and pouring out his heart to her. She felt her heart beat faster. Right now what she needed was a man that would treat her right.

Denzel raised his hand and grazed her cheek lightly with his fingertips.

"i don't care if you don't want me now, i am willing to wait Kim" he said with a sad smile.

Kim really didn't know what to say, "that is so sweet" she found herself saying.

She seized her breath when Denzel grazed her lips softly. He removed his hands just immedietly after touching her.

"We should go and take a look at Hailey" Denzel said clearing his throat.

Kim nodded in agreement. This man was really a good man.

××××××××××××××××××

If you wanna leave, my girl, you better leave
I really got a lot to offer, please
She said she stay, abeg don't bother, please
I got your message, baby, don't repeat
I know your body murder but baby chill
You ain't that special baby don't believe
Cause all we have is never meant to be
No disrespect, but you set the tone

Justine Skye ft Wizkid-- you don't know it

Six years ago.

Tara thought she was going to loose her breath when she read a news about Kim being pregnant for Ralph. She prayed so hard that it wasn't true.

That snitch .

But still she couldn't fight the tears from flowing down. Her heart was beating so fast and her breathing was pained.

She felt like she was gasping for air.

She had made Kim, but yet Kim still did this to her.

She needed to speak to Ralph. To ask him if he was out of his mind.
To tell him to tell her that it was just rumours.

She picked up her phone and car keys then went out of the house in a rush.

She drove out of her compound in a rush down to Ralph's place.
When she got there, she didn't bother to park well.
She rushed out of the car and when she got to the gate, the gate man tried stopping her.

"Bomb dey your head abi?" she shouted angrily. She didn't even bother to get a reply.

She pushed the gateman out of her way and he staggered.

She stormed into the compound angrily.

When she entered Ralph's sitting room, the first person she saw was kim on one of Ralph's polo.

She walked up straight to Kim who had a shocked expression on her face and she slapped her hard, causing Kim to loose her balance.

"I made you Kim and i can break you. Do you think i can't eh, and you still decided to test my patience" she said going down on Kim and was about hitting her again when someone held her hand and pushed her off Kim.

"What do you think you are doing?" Ralph stormed out still holding Tara's hand in a tight grip.

There were tears in Tara's eyes when she stared into Ralph's eyes.

"What did i ever do to you Ralph?" she asked and he turned his head away.

"After everything we did together, you do this to me, i was with you in your weakest time. I stood by you Ralph and you choose this tramp over me?" Tara spat out.

"don't you dare call her a tramp" Ralph spat out.
"And i think you have outstayed your stay. I want you out of my house this very minute" he added dragging her by her arm and leading her out.

Tara stared at the man she loved. He had become a completely different person, like he was possesed.

"This is not you Ralph" she said wincing in pain as his grip grew tighter.

"This is me. I love Kim, she is the one i want, so i want you out of my life" he said pushing her out the door.

Tara broke down in tears and for a second Ralph felt guilty, he didn't want to hurt her but there was no way he could do this without hurting her.

He closed the door on her and rushed to Kim who was all curled up on the sofa.

"Did she hurt you, are you okay?" he asked with concern.

Kim forced a smile, it was all her fault.

"Yes i am good" she lied and Ralph pulled her in for a hug.

The real truth was that she was scared. Tara would come back.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
Good Work!

Thanks alot
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Waooo!...I love this story..

Look more like a beautiful movie...with actors acting on my head!... grin

You are the best girl! wink

Awww. Thanks, m glad u like it
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Kingrex1Heemah, akinkudin, prinxxdave, lsofdk, jay542,iykekevins,Lawlahdey, bibijay123, lovespirit, Yuneehk, Eniqurl, krystalzkris, Emodeee, Chromite, Ololadewrites Samwell247 Omeira Leighs etzskillz prettyadolisa edoziebobbyyahoocom julietogbo blissfulbling Leiykong Bashorun1984 bejiera101 anyamterzagwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by KingRex1(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2016
The only person I wish well is Hailey, let nemesis catch up with the others including Kim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Casmir14(f): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
I'm so loving this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by LoveSpirit: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Following..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by cerowo(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Loving dis story lky kilode pls try updating frequently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by cerowo(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Loving dis story lky kilode pls try updating frequently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Emodeee: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
leriebloom, i have been waiting. when will you send it? don't you want me to read your story?
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lerie always spelling my moniker wrongly.
Nice update.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by embodiment: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Leriebloom I hope all is well. Its been a while you last updated your story. I envisage an update today
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Jay542(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2017
embodiment:
Leriebloom I hope all is well. Its been a while you last updated your story. I envisage an update today
Story don finish for here sir. Go to another storyangry
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by akinkudin: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice one leriebloom...just caught up...happy new year and thanks for the mentions
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Lsofdk(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Leriebloom… you're starving us angry sad
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by heemah(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
If I see her on Instagram, I'll help u tell her
Lsofdk:
Leriebloom… you're starving us angry sad
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
leriebloom,pls update us
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Episode 18

Tara glared at Denzel.

This guy really had the guts.

"Why are you taking so long hmmn?" She spat out angrily causing Denzel to frown at her.

"You think it's that easy to win her over just like that?" He asked still glaring.

Tara laughed bitterly.

"My ex boyfriend won her over the very first day he met her, so why can't you? You have known her for months and yet ...nothing" Tara said angrily.

"Why do you want to hurt her so bad? She is not a bad person. I have gotten to know her and she is nice" He said convincingly.

Tara stared at him with suspicion "Why are you defending her so much ehn?" She asked her eyes never leaving his face looking for anything that would give him away.

He didn't reply.

And she knew why.

The bastard had fallen in love with Kim.

"You love her" she said slowly and he gave no reply still.

"God damn it. You love her!" She shouted at the top of her voice.

And this time he frowned. "Don't you ever shout at me " he stormed out.

She arched a brow in surprise.

"And he grows wings" she said to herself. Looking up to him she said angrily. "I made you and I can as well break you Denzel. I brought you out of that hell hole you were in and I can put you back there in a blink of an eye" she said snapping her fingers.

Denzel placed a hand on his forehead. He was stuck, he knew.

Tara stood up from her sit, going over to where he sat and placed a manicured finger on his chin.

Lifting his head up.

"I know where your sick mother and your dashing sister stays. I know everything about you. I helped you and your family out of that shit hole. If you attempt to run with your family, I would find you and I would kill you" she said sweetly placing a kiss on his lips.

Denzel frowned wiping it off, he felt disgusted.

"Why can't you tell one of your boys to do the deed and leave my family out of this?" He asked still frowning.

Tara stood up from the sit and laughed bitterly.

"Don't you get? It would be too easy. Way to easy and easy is not what I have planned for that snitch. I want her to suffer. I want her to feel the pain I felt when she took Ralph from me" She paused staring at Denzel .

"I want you to break her before I eventually kill her, with my hands. Not yours, not even my boys" she said with a smirk and Denzel stared at her like she had grown two heads.

"That is cynical" he spat out .

Tara shook her head. "No, it's not. I wish I knew another way that would hurt her more" she said calculating. Then it clicked.

"Hailey. Yes Hailey" she said with a wide smile and Denzel stared at her like she had grown two heads .

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Kim opened the hotel door thinking it was room service but she was wrong.

She tried slamming the door on the unwanted visitor's face but he was faster, he had already pushed his way into the room .

Kim frowned folding her arms.

"Ralph how did you find me and what do you want?" She asked with so much bitterness that scared Ralph.

Ralph looked miserable. His eyes were red, his beards overgrown.

"I want to talk about us" he said softly causing Kim to arch a brow.

"There is no us anymore Ralph. This marriage is beyond repair. I want a divorce" she said with her eyes down .

"You would break Hailey" Ralph rasped out.

Kim's eyes went teary at the mention of Hailey.

"Hailey knows more than a kid should know already. She would understand" she said softly.

"Let's sit and talk about this first before you make any rational decision" Ralph pleaded.

Kim sighed "Hailey is inside sleeping and I don't want you waking her up, so you have to be fast" she said leading him to a sit.

"Thank you baby" he said softly and Kim frowned.

"Don't call me that" she said with an unsmiling face.

"Okay ba..kim, I am sorry" Ralph said with a sigh an Kim looked at him like he had grown two heads. Ralph never apologise. This was new.

"I want you to give me three weeks to win you back before you think of filing the divorce. Come back home with Hailey for the space of this three weeks and if I can't win you back after the three weeks you can file for the divorce. I won't stop you, I promise. But please accept this offer" he pleaded softly.

Kim thought of Hailey. Going back for three weeks might cause no harm. Ralph was a good father even if he wasn't a good husband.

"Please say yes" he pleaded, his heart beating.

Kim stared at her fingers. She was about to take the biggest risk of her life.

"Okay. Three weeks" she said and the smile Ralph gave her was earth shattering.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

It's only right I apologise for my long time absence and for my inconsistencies. (I feel like I am always apologising). I am sorry guys...I am not meant to bring my personal life here. But I lost inspiration at a point because I lost the source of my inspiration. Plus I was nursing my heart. I am proud to say I have gotten my groove back and I am here.

Forgive me guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by smokeydrinky: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom is back! !!! Yayyyyyy.. .....

Make up for the long absence with back to back updates plz.. . I'm glad you are back. Plz let nothing happen to Kim o
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
smokeydrinky:
Leriebloom is back! !!! Yayyyyyy.. .....

Make up for the long absence with back to back updates plz.. . I'm glad you are back. Plz let nothing happen to Kim o

Lolz. Thank you cheesy
Would try not to cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Yuneehk(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
She finally returnedangry Good to have you back tho.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yuneehk:
She finally returnedangry
Good to have you back tho.

Lol. Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by vicdall(f): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Welcome back dear. Hope you're okay now

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2017
vicdall:
Welcome back dear. Hope you're okay now

I am great now. Tnk u wink
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by crislyn(f): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2017
I had even forgotten I was following a story like this o. Welcome back dear.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmmm you're lucky u came back early o

i be wan send 1 small thunder to strike ur head make u can get some inspirations before

its nice to have you back ma'am

shey d updates would start flowing steady shaaaa
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
u welcum bck swithrt,av rili missed u
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Topscoque(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
It's only right I apologise for my long time absence and for my inconsistencies. (I feel like I am always apologising). I am sorry guys...I am not meant to bring my personal life here. But I lost inspiration at a point because I lost the source of my inspiration. Plus I was nursing my heart. I am proud to say I have gotten my groove back and I am here.

Glad to ve u bk
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by omeira: 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
Glad to have you back Lerie. Hope you're good
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 4:17am On May 27, 2017
Episode 19

"It was great at the very start
Hands on each other
Couldn't stand to be far apart
Closer the better

Now we're picking fights
And slamming doors
Magnifying all our flaws
And I wonder why
Wonder what for
Why we keep coming back for more

Is it just our bodies?
Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Do we need somebody
Just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?

Too much time, losing track of us
Where was the real?
Undefined, spiraling out of touch
Forgot how it feels

All the messed up fights
And slamming doors
Magnifying all our flaws
And I wonder why
Wonder what for
It's like we keep coming back for more"

Martin Garrix

•••••••••••••••••••••

Kim rested her head on her husband's chest. It felt like old times.
Holding hands with Ralph and all that...
The feeling was blissful.
She could get used to this. She could forget Tara's existence. Behave like everything was okay when it wasn't.
It had been a week already and Ralph was trying his super best.
She had to give that to hip. He was trying to be a better father and a better husband.

It was working. He was winning her all over again. All she hoped for was that this time was going to be better than the last.

She was drawn out of her thoughts by the sound of Ralph's ringtone.

Damn it!

It was Tara. She felt the rapid beat of her heart. Why was she calling?

She had no idea that she had voiced her thoughts out until she heard Ralph's voice.

"I have no idea why she is calling I swear" he said desperately and Kim sat up feeling a tear rolling down her cheeks.

"I see, I don't think I can trust you Ralph, it's hard to" she said sitting up.

"Baby, let's not start with this" he said clearly exasperated.

"Really!" Kim stood up angrily, throwing the blanket off her body.

"I clearly made a mistake" she said walking out and slamming the door hard.

She knew she was overreacting and that was because she was jealous.

Ralph left her alone that night. It was so like him, he knew when she wanted to be alone. She would have liked it if he had come to her that night.

••••••••••••••••••••

Denzel called her the next morning and asked that they hanged out, which she agreed to.

"Hello" she said giving Denzel a dazzling smile.

"Kim, I have missed you. You went back to him" he said with a long face.

"Well, I did. He is my husband after all" she said with a tight smile.

He nodded sadly, "I know but I need to talk to you baby"

Kim arched a brow, "hope all is good?" She asked with so much concern that caused Denzel to feel even more guilty.

"I am sorry baby, please promise me you wouldn't hate me" he said holding her hands.

Kim frowned slightly, "now you are confusing me"

"Just promise me love" he pleaded still holding on to her hands for his dear life.

"Okay, okay, just talk because you are beginning to scare me" she said with confusion.

"I am not who you think I am" he said with so much hurt in his gaze.

"I know you, you are Denzel, is this a prank because I am really not a fan of it" she said frowning now.

"I am Denzel, but I am not who you think I am. I have fallen in love with you and I swear I don't think I can hurt you. I know Tara" he said holding on to her hand tightly and Kim tried to pull her hands from his grip.

Kim knew that nothing good come out of this. "What do you mean?" Kim whispered dreading his reply.

"I owe her and she is using that against me. She brought my family and I out of a mess we were in, she saved my life and I am really grateful but she wants me to hurt you in the worst ways possible"

Kim felt a tear drop, then another. "Let go of my hand asshole" she screamed in tears.

Denzel released her hands and Kim stood up angrily, without a word and walked out.

She was going to Tara's.

She was going to the Lion's den.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra / My Marriage (short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.