Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! (4208 Views)

Which Of This Phones Should I Buy / Which Of This Phones Is Better / 2020: Whatasapp Will Stop Working On This Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Tunchi101(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
As much as we all love the specs of phones being released almost everyday(especially those with a good battery life and atleat 2gig Ram), its noting short of disappointing and a big let down when our mobile devices start getting hot!!
Phone Heat= Weaker Battery Life
1. BlackBerry: Hardly have I ever come across a BB device that doesn't heat up. I respect BB devices for one thing though; they can just decide to start getting hot for no reason. Now that's a real talent!
2. Infinix: Heard not all of infinix devices heat up but the few I've come across could make the sun go jealous! I even heard some infinix devices even heats up while charging.
3. Tecno: Well, surprisingly, I've only come across very few of this device that heats up.
4. Your Turn: Give Us A Device With Atleast 2Gig Ram And A Good Battery Life That Doesn't Heat Up!! OR Share A Device You Know That Heats Up Too.
Tunchi101

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Xtopher123(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tunchi101:
As much as we all love the specs of phones being released almost everyday(especially those with a good battery life and atleat 2gig Ram), its noting short of disappointing and a big let down when our mobile devices start getting hot!!
Phone Heat= Weaker Battery Life
1. BlackBerry: Hardly have I ever come across a BB device that doesn't heat up. I respect BB devices for one thing though; they can just decide to start getting hot for no reason. Now that's a real talent!
2. Infinix: Heard not all of infinix devices heat up but the few I've come across could make the sun go jealous! I even heard some infinix devices even heats up while charging.
3. Tecno: Well, surprisingly, I've only come across very few of this device that heats up.
4. Your Turn: Give Us A Device With Atleast 2Gig Ram And A Good Battery Life That Doesn't Heat Up!! OR Share A Device You Know That Heats Up Too.
Tunchi101

Im very sure youve not used Blackberry 10 Devices.. Even With Hotspot on, Music Playing and Browsing, My Z30's temperature increased not much.. i couldnt even feel the heat except i placed in on a sensitive part of my skin.

Samsung Galaxy devices can fry your SD Card.. yes the S4, S5 and S6 i used did.. not tried the S7 tho..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by prettytolanee(f): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samsung blows you away. No time for heating. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Tunchi101(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Xtopher123:

Bro, I've used 2 separate z10 and I must tell confess, they were really getting hot. Are you serious about Samsung galaxy devices getting hot too?? ..

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Tunchi101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
prettytolanee:
do u mean blow me up with amazing specs OR literally blow me up in flames??

5 Likes

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Xtopher123(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
My brother's S4 heats up so much that he sometimes places it on ICE in Nylon to cool it down.. I once placed my S5 in our freezer just to let it cool..
and the funny thing is that its not the battery side that gets hot, its towards the camera area, seams its just same on all samsung devices..

Although not often.. SOmetimes it behaves normal, some other time i just increase temperature rapidly..

2 Likes

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by augster(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tunchi101:
do u mean blow me up with amazing specs OR literally blow me up in flames??

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Tunchi101(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
augster:
cheesy I get ur point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by MrBONE2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
prettytolanee:
Note 7 was da real BOMB back to back grin

5 Likes

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by ifyeez: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Note 7 My perfect device was a time bomb even on game self, fuvk it am going back to nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
prettytolanee:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by obinna58(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ma techno boom j8 doesn't heat up

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by austin4real(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
HTC m8 that phone can fry egg

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by shakablaiize(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
the heat emitted my by Samsung galaxy s4 is enough to straighten a rumbled cloth

3 Likes

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by MoyoGENERAL: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
shakablaiize:
the heat emitted my by Samsung galaxy s4 is enough to straighten a rumbled cloth

Guy, Na Samsung galaxy Iron be that Na!

2 Likes

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by CALEB65(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
austin4real:
HTC m8 that phone can fry egg
I think HTC were trying to create a heat source for cooking and then ended up making phones

my friends HTC go so hot 1 day that the phone switched off till today

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
shakablaiize:
Hahahaha lmao funny u cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by DesChyko: 2:31am On Oct 25, 2016
My Samsung S3 used to heat up that way too. But it's not the camera area. Close to the USB area instead.
But I took certain steps; Now, it doesn't heat up except while I'm charging it.

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2016
It's simple. Once the device heat, jejely locate a very cold pure water/table water and place the phone on it. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Opistorincos(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Motorola moto x has an inbuilt iron

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Ebubemg(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2016
The current phone am using umi Rome, this phone can cook beans.... If you're browsing with 3g and somebody call u for ur own good don't put it close to ur ear. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Worksunlimited: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2016
I haven't heard of a Xiaomi product heating up..
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by shakablaiize(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

Guy, Na Samsung galaxy Iron be that Na!
I dey tells you you.... multi purpose phone
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by shakablaiize(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha lmao funny u cheesy cheesy
brother not funny... sometimes giving my phone to people seff nah issue
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by MilesLamar(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by okooloyun1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Samsung S3, S4 & Htc one x can fry egg when browsing on 3g. Thank God for tecno L5 with 3g, hotspot, play games for hours still as cool as rain water.
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by bularuz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Innjoo phones, so unreliable
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by TRUCE20(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
just don't try infinix hot 2,it can boil 1bag of beans :ojust don't try infinix hot 2,it can boil 1bag of beans
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
TRUCE20:
just don't try infinix hot 2,it can boil 1bag of beans :ojust don't try infinix hot 2,it can boil 1bag of beans
Was that ur former phone sir?

1 Like

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Derrickfresh(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
the note7 is the BOMB.... with cool extinguisher accessories

Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by Lagusta(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
TRUCE20:

Mine can fry akara and roast boli, then cook the beans.....

But I still love it!!!
Re: Be Cautious Buying This Phones! They Could Peel The Skin Right Off Your Body! by TRUCE20(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=50497170] Was that ur former phone sir? yes,sold it for 7k

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommend A Blackberry / Funny >when You Are Using Ur First Blackberry [pic] / Etisalat Unveils 100% Double Data Bonus Offer On Etisalat Easycliq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.