Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) (52837 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Benwems(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
more sexy than toolz and does not have bricks like toolz. Not hating just what I feel.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
this is an ass'ult
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy cool
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by freeman95(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
jesus na bigi yansh
jesus na bigi yansh..
who nor know am call am small yansh
jesus na bigi yansh
grin grin
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by legalvoice(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
You are 32, I concur. Buh Dah thing behind you must be 64 years... I wonder how much poo you let go in the loo? Wonder if you manage pit toilet cos that calabash of yours is a WC annihilator... Yeepa! Life is good! grin

Lols...

Nairaland comedian...

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
she is an assologist

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:
Omo
The waist trainer sha
Phew

How da hell do they breatge
Eat or sit?

That shiiit it real mehn
cheesy cheesy

Still waiting for your video.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Dyt(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Haute:

Still waiting for your video.
What video?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:

What video?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hehehe....your "just having fun" video gift to vaseline crew. It's for them; not me.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
ikp120:
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.
this is becoming too repetitive. Stop it!
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lekwanu Ukwu shocked

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by aboveu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
BEAUTIFUL!!! GOD bless your new age.
That's my likes shocked tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
I dedicate this comment to big booty chicks of NL

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Horlumyde: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lydia forson,i wish i could see u,u too fine.i am in luv with dis ur black nd smooth natural skin

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
ikp120:
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.
I have suffered, I swear, always spent even my last cash on her
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:
Omo
The waist trainer sha
Phew

Eat or sit?

That shiiit it real mehn
cheesy cheesy
As for those ghanians, theirs comes naturally. It's a gift their momma blessed them with from birth. Talking from live experience
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by MrMoney007: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
OkoYibo:
OKay
grin
OkoYibo:
OKay
I tink say na me corrupt pass
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by OkoYibo: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrMoney007:

grin
I tink say na me corrupt pass

Dicking is not corruption.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by SparkySunny(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
I doubt the packaging tho undecided
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:
Omo
The waist trainer sha
Phew

Eat or sit?

That shiiit it real mehn
cheesy cheesy

Wo, you are right jare..

That waist trainer, na die, I swear

I tried it one day and when death wan catch me, I sharply went to toilet to remove it before I could breathe easy..

I simply wonder how anyone can bear waist trainer for a whole day in the name of fashion or slim body

Abeg I be 42 and a little tummy isn't bad jare... (thankfully, my last surgery took care of the tummy, lol)

lol
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Urukpe: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
ikp120:

Guy wetin women do u?
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Dyt(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
ajebuter:

Wo, you are right jare..

That waist trainer, na die, I swear

I tried it one day and when death wan catch me, I sharply went to toilet to remove it before I could breathe easy..

I simply wonder how anyone can bear waist trainer for a whole day in the name of fashion or slim body

Abeg I be 42 and a little tummy isn't bad jare... (thankfully, my last surgery took care of the tummy, lol)

lol

Pls don't remind me of the evening I was out for karaoke with my gf
Heck it wasn't even a trainer
It was girdle or whatever
That shiit almost made me poop
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Next thing was the restroom to take that thing off

BTW, I wouldn't mind to see the hawt 42yr old sexy mama
wink
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
ikp120:

Guys who don't spend, don't worry of their attitude or breakaway.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by princetardey(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
she still looks good without showing udder. grin
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:

Pls don't remind me of the evening I was out for karaoke with my gf
Heck it wasn't even a trainer
It was girdle or whatever
That shiit almost made me poop
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Next thing was the restroom to take that thing off

BTW, I wouldn't mind to see the hawt 42yr old sexy mama
wink

Without waist trainer....

easy on the bashing....

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Dyt(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
ajepako:

Without waist trainer....

easy on the bashing....

grin grin grin cheesy

Na
No need bashing
You not bad without a trainer

Aside that the dress is not skimpy

Your black is shining
kiss
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by iykedare(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:
Omo
The waist trainer sha
Phew

Eat or sit?

That shiiit it real mehn
cheesy cheesy

To you,everyone without big tummy uses waist trainer.

Ajapako, please remove your pic there make I see road.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
iykedare:

Ajapako, please remove your pic there make I see road.

l don remove am before EFCC go arrest me..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Dyt(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
iykedare:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
dat lady has extra meals and calories to spare. Ghana must bring/ship some extra Jollof, red red, and fufu to 9ja land. smiley
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Asiri1991: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Den of saph, candi, siph, infer, etc. Before you quote me, ask Dr Iguodo for Goko Cleanser
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by no1madman(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
MAJORBANKZ:
the back side big pass Nigeria problems under this administration I fit die on top am
Me no fit die. .. I go fuckkkk!fuckkkk!fuckkkk! and fuckkk until d end of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.