Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) (52835 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Maureen Esisi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, To Expose Blossom Chukwujekwu / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
African women and hour glass-shape
deymoh:
Award-winning Ghanaian Actress, Miss Lydia Forson took to her wall to share these alluring photos in celebration of her 32nd birthday today.

Miss Forson claims she is 32 and that she is not ashamed of her age, rather she is proud to say it out for everyone to know, adding that she might even write the age boldly on a badge and move around with it.

In her words, Miss Lydia wrote;

"I'm 32 years old today-yes-let me spell it out for you THIRTY-TWO. I'm not going to let anyone shame me into thinking I shoudn't say it out loud, or believe that it's a sign that I'm running out of time for what I do not know. Because for many instead of looking at age as a thing of pride, we have shrouded it in negativity. I lost a friend this morning due to cancer and it is dawned on me that she didn't get to have this opporrunity. So I'm going to scream my age out loud, and wear it in a badge if I have to. Why? Because 32 years is how many mornings I have woken up and nights I've gone to bed. 32 is how many years I have inhaled and exhaled without skipping a beat. It's the number years I've made it past Christmas, New Years, and other holidays, and more than anything is the number of years I've been able to say I'm alive, when others couldn't."

Nice one for declaring your real age, happy birthday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL8S5g3A4N1/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/curvy-ghanaian-actress-lydia-forson.html

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ikp120(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
elfmann:
Guys who don't spend, don't worry of their attitude or breakaway.
That's true my guy
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ikp120(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I have suffered, I swear, always spent even my last cash on her

LOL!
grin grin grin
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by ikp120(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
BALLOSKI:
this is becoming too repetitive. Stop it!

Bros, walahi, me I dey feel for my fellow men all over naija... Even in this recession girls still dey maga guys
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by wickedtuna: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Okay keep clocking till you run outta clock!

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
OMG.......is this bigger than tools?
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
She's an African beauty...
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by curvilicious: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Shit industry
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by valgbo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
she package ooo...... but her face no be here can even cause nightmares
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
miss endowed grin
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
deymoh:
shocked shocked shocked

WOW! You Need To See How Actress Lydia Forson Exposes Her Chocolate Boobs And Her Massive Thighs In These Other Photos

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/curvy-ghanaian-actress-lydia-forson.html
Will u kip kwayet u blog promoting yinyang liar!
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
i love that sitelite dish grin grin
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by nametalkam: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Need more than cucumber..... new YAM festival behind
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by metallisc(m): 2:36am On Oct 25, 2016
queenfav:
Her waist training game is tight o.I wish I had that energy..

eat right and exercise then you won't need a waisttrainer, it is for lazy people who want rewards without the hardwork!

Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by FellaL: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2016
My computer teacher in secondary school will call that Ile-igbe. LOOOL
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by MrMoney007: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

Dicking is not corruption.
Only when you do it in the other room
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Cityguy: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Big, bold and beautiful. She knows her priorities. Many happy returns.
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
deymoh:
Award-winning Ghanaian Actress, Miss Lydia Forson took to her wall to share these alluring photos in celebration of her 32nd birthday today.

Miss Forson claims she is 32 and that she is not ashamed of her age, rather she is proud to say it out for everyone to know, adding that she might even write the age boldly on a badge and move around with it.

In her words, Miss Lydia wrote;

"I'm 32 years old today-yes-let me spell it out for you THIRTY-TWO. I'm not going to let anyone shame me into thinking I shoudn't say it out loud, or believe that it's a sign that I'm running out of time for what I do not know. Because for many instead of looking at age as a thing of pride, we have shrouded it in negativity. I lost a friend this morning due to cancer and it is dawned on me that she didn't get to have this opporrunity. So I'm going to scream my age out loud, and wear it in a badge if I have to. Why? Because 32 years is how many mornings I have woken up and nights I've gone to bed. 32 is how many years I have inhaled and exhaled without skipping a beat. It's the number years I've made it past Christmas, New Years, and other holidays, and more than anything is the number of years I've been able to say I'm alive, when others couldn't."

Nice one for declaring your real age, happy birthday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL8S5g3A4N1/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/curvy-ghanaian-actress-lydia-forson.html
she looks more than 32 years :<wink
Re: Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) by seenter84: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
her future is still very very bright behind her is the calabash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.