Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems (19127 Views)

Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Finally APC Breaks Silence On Buhari’s Death Rumour, READ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
By Omeiza Ajayi ABUJA –

Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, Wednesday finally met with the National Working Committee NWC of his ruling All Progressives Congress APC, 18 months after his controversial inauguration as President of the Senate. This was as the ruling party effectively took responsibility for some of the problems confronting it. The party chairman Chief John Odigie-Oyegun lamented that some of the initial steps taken by the APC created some problems.

Following the June 9, 2015 inauguration of the national assembly in which the party’s choices for the assembly leadership could not scale through, there has been no love-lost between the party and the presidency on one hand and the assembly leadership on the other.

He said; “Unfortunately, it is clear that there were first steps since we came into office which created problems and the very nature itself of the amalgamating parties, created its own issues all of which has tended, up till now, affected the mode of operations and the level of interactions between the various arms of government and the party. So, we have a unique, God-given opportunity to take a look at ourselves, take a look at the National Assembly, look at the party and look at the way we all interact among ourselves and the governed and it is my hope that this will be the very best of this high level interaction.

“We will at the very end of it all, present to the Nigerian public, a government, a party and a National Assembly that are working all in the same direction. “The economy is tough, as a result, people are going through hard times and it is certainly not acceptable. The people who are looking up to us, want to find us concentrated, determined, focused on programmes that will ameliorate not just the economy but the condition of living of the ordinary Nigerian.

It is hoped that after this interaction, the public will begin to see a new party, National Assembly and of course focused governance of the people. “It has been a very rewarding meeting.
As far as the party is concerned, we commended the senate and the entire National Assembly for the way they have worked so far with the Executive. We are determined and we concluded that we must work closely together to address some of the glitches that still exist, the relationship between the National Assembly and the executive.

“It means that an end is in sight. We have started the process, but there are issues to be resolved and there is no question at all that we are a family and when things have gone wrong, we accept that things have gone wrong and we are determined to right those wrongs‎”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/%e2%80%8efinally-apc-owns-says-first-steps-office-created-problems/

1 Share

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
TIME REVEALS ALL

UNION OF STRANGE BED FELLOWS

I CALL THEM THE SUICIDE SQUAD

25 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by luvinhubby(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
As if anything has changed, Buhari is still a failure, Saraki is still an ATM inmate, Tinubu is still a rogue and Fashola is still a crook.

Confused liars.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Atiku2019: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Incompetent Buhari cry cry cry

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

ALL YOU DO ALL DAY IS HANG AROUND NAIRALAND AND POST ATIKU2019 AND INSULT BUHARI.........TYPICAL ALMAJIRI......GO N TELL YOUR PAYMASTER HE IS WASTING HIS TIME

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by QuotaSystem: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is referring to the party's internal problems that caused disharmony between the executive and legislature, not national governance.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Atiku2019: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Bbbb

Bbbb? Black Beret Boys?
Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by luvinhubby(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:
This is referring to the party's internal problems that caused disharmony between the two arms of government, not national governance.

As if the party is any different from the government.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

Bbbb? Black Beret Boys?

Hahahaha

U will know soonest!!!lets reach fp first

1 Like

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
they will deny the statement. were liar Mohammad go, I have missed his lies

9 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by limeta(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:
This is referring to the party's internal problems that caused disharmony between the executive and legislature, not national governance.

Quota system
Very bad market

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by TheEastActivist: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lol

Always finding a way to defend the undefendables...
They may own up tomorrow about the national governance... hope you will defend them?

It take lies to hold onto lies but truth will prevail in its own time...

You must be having a really hard time...
Scrawling Nl to fish out threads that threatens your paymasters. grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by omowolewa: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Okay, forgive each other and move on. That was what I told Dino, political quarrels will end but political insults will stick.

2 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by OKDnigeria: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
The same saraki they fought because he is "the face of corruption". Even this Oyegun said they were prepared to lose the seat of senate president as long as Saraki is not the SP.
They have now united, to fight their common enemy Tinubu.

I pity those who still support these broom-carrying men.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by legendarystar: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

U Go Campaign Tire, Na Only Ur Vote Im Go Get, E.wu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Atiku2019: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
legendarystar:
U Go Campaign Tire, Na Only Ur Vote Im Go Get, E.wu

Cool cool
Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by DaBullIT(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Lol

Funny cartoon
Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Max24: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Story For The Gods !
Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2016
There is no terrible curse than havin a f00l supervise 160million wise humans...even d devil is confused over Nigeriaembarassed

13 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by QuotaSystem: 4:06am On Dec 08, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Lol

Always finding a way to defend the undefendables...
They may own up tomorrow about the national governance... hope you will defend them?

It take lies to hold onto lies but truth will prevail in its own time...

You must be having a really hard time...
Scrawling Nl to fish out threads that threatens your paymasters. grin

Your ilk thrive on misinformation, hence your irritation at my clarification wherever I stumble on such deliberate attempts to deceive the public like the thread title set out to do. As much as I would love being a stubborn bone in your wailing throats, financial analysis leaves me little time to dwell on wailers shenanigans as you amusingly suggested.

Run along now, you've been noticed (and will be accordingly ignored henceforth).

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by DrayZee: 4:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Not just your first steps. Till today, you guys are still doing rubbish!

As for the guy above, nothing more can be done for you. Wallow in your ignorance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by coldsummer: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2016
sorry but the problem isn't just your first step, it has been Buhari didn't know what he's doing and to widen the matter, he doesn't take advise from our listen to anyone.

he's out to make a mess of Nigeria, unfortunately, he's doing a great job at it.

I used to be a due hard supporter of Buhari but seriously, I don't want to hear his name now.

smh

embarassed

11 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 08, 2016
With the increasing grumbling masses and attacks from OBJ, Sanusi,Tinubu and others, PMB needs the Saraki to be on his side more than anything else. Welcome to politics.

4 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by TheEastActivist: 5:42am On Dec 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Your ilk thrive on misinformation, hence your irritation at my clarification wherever I stumble on such deliberate attempts to deceive the public like the thread title set out to do. As much as I would love being a stubborn bone in your wailing throats, financial analysis leaves me little time to dwell on wailers shenanigans as you amusingly suggested.

Run along now, you've been noticed (and will be accordingly ignored henceforth).

cheesy I as a proud wailer will always curtail any of your zombified egocentric act trying to defend your paymasters who are deprived of human sympathy to understand what good governance really entails...
In their time, we are introduced to many cruel stings of life from recession to inflation to hunger and to committing suicide..
And you still have the guts to reply my mentions. What a man with no shame and I hope your family is really living well on this recession else you are a brainwashed confused lad that need serious orientation...

I live that up to your destiny though...
Defend your paymasters well but we won't stop to pinpoint areas when they err like you did on this thread. Run along as you've been already recognized as a diligent royal zombie in chief here in NL politics... grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by emmasege: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Mr. Oyegun, not only did your first steps create problem but your subsequent steps.

The only change Nigeria has experienced under APCheats is from fair to worse, from 50km/hr forward movement to 50km/hr backward movement. It would've been better if you guys put us on 0km/hr (static ) but you chose to take us years back, and I pity whoever inherits this clueless administration.

Even that international thief (Saraki) in whom you've found a friend against Thief.nubu, can attest to the fact that Nigeria is going nowhere with Buhari in the driver's seat. His hunger and thirst for power will not let him admit that, because he silently covets Aso Rock seat.

2 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by xelly: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Simple, state it clearly that BUHARI IS
INCOMPETENT
CLUELESS
INEFFECTUAL
DOLLARD

Infact accept that NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by chemicalDisease: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You can't defend this old wizards in everything.

Just read ur comment again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by prophetone(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:

You can't defend this old wizards in everything.

Just read ur comment again.

There is nothing wrong with the comment. Read the article again, they are talking about their party divisions that disturbed their working relationship

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Oyetboy(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Never believed I'll one day despise the president this much.... undecided Buhari has failed, any agbaya still shouting change is a vagabond

3 Likes

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by omaguibu(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2016
This Clowns, because there heard the formation of mega party, Saraki now became important to them. Oyegun has forgotten how he said the party was ready to tread Senate Presidency for anything after Saraki's emergence. Knowing fully well that he was at that time working for Tinubu and now that there are conspiring to undo Tinubu, Saraki and Co became his ally. Sone of these old men think there are smarter than us, you may be wiser which of course comes with ageing, but to say you are smarter than us the younger ones, I doubt. Youth now our destiny is in our hands, we must grap it. we constitute 2/3 of the entire population but still these old with insignificant number to fool. Let us say enough to them please. God bless the youth.

1 Like

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by adebayo201: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
And the oil on Aaron shall flow from his head to his beard and his shoulder and to other parts of his body...

Bro, just negedu

1 Like

Re: ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Bunch of clowns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Asks Adeboye To Sack Osinbajo For 'Nigeria Now Feeding The World' Claim / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State / Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.