Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? (625 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified. / Shocking - 1500 Year Old Bible Says That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified / : 1,500 Year Old Bible Says That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified & More Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by justlove91(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Even though we call these books Holy books, we all know that these books also get old and torn just like any other books.
So what do you do with them then? do you burn, throw away, bury or what?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thisonepassmeo...idonthaveatornQurantho.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by justlove91(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tiny23:
Thisonepassmeo...idonthaveatornQurantho.
But you have one now, what would you do with it when it gets old?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by SuperSupremo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
hmmm.....interesting, as for we Muslims we either burry any single part or page of Quran which we found anywhere,but as for Christians I witnessed a lot of them taking Bible pages to the toilet to clean nyash.An Alfa went to a village preach with his group and they wanted to visit the toilet there in the village and were not offered water by the villagers to clean themselves up afterwards but to their amusement they were apparently offered some Bible pages by the Christian villages and they refuse that and held on.we are Muslims and we cannot treat the bible anyhow because at least God's name has been mentioned therein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by justlove91(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
SuperSupremo:
hmmm.....interesting, as for we Muslims we either burry any single part or page of Quran which we found anywhere,but as for Christians I witnessed a lot of them taking Bible pages to the toilet to clean nyash.An Alfa went to a village preach with his group and they wanted to visit the toilet there in the village and were not offered water by the villagers to clean themselves up afterwards but to their amusement they were apparently offered some Bible pages by the Christian villages and they refuse that and held on.we are Muslims and we cannot treat the bible anyhow because at least God's name has been mentioned therein
So has for you you will bury the Koran when it's old.
I don't believe the Christians dispose there's the way you said.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by SuperSupremo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
justlove91:

So has for you you will bury the Koran when it's old.
I don't believe the Christians dispose there's the way you said.
. Yes,first of all we treat Quran very good as it is very precious to us,then bury or burn when its too old.

You can choose to believe or not on how most christians dispose their Bible but its the reality
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by Mimzyy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
I have two old Al-Quran and one old bible. I simply kept them in my mini library.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
You're very big fool.
SuperSupremo:
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
If you're not a chriatian simply give your comment and hush it. There's absolutely nothing wrong in someone throwing away a worn out bible. If you don't have the spirit of God living in you then the bible will continue being an ordinary book in your hands.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by SuperSupremo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Omudia:
You're very big fool.
Sensus.....I wish you more sense!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by justlove91(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Omudia:
If you're not a chriatian simply give your comment and hush it. There's absolutely nothing wrong in someone throwing away a worn out bible. If you don't have the spirit of God living in you then the bible will continue being an ordinary book in your hands.

Good, so it's how one follow the teachings in these books that matters not how one treat the books.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by sonmvayina(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Never owned one.....i have more uplifting book to read. that will have a positive effect in my life..i have stopped being a fan of fairy tales and fantasies.....nah just joking..i still love spiderman and incredible hulk..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wrap akara
In emergency situations. . .
After eating Mama Bola's food
I can use it to clean my yansh
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by justlove91(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Wrap akara In emergency situations. . . After eating Mama Bola's food I can use it to clean my yansh
Do you dispose other books like that also?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by justlove91(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
sonmvayina:
Never owned one .....i have more uplifting book to read. that will have a positive effect in my life..i have stopped being a fan of fairy tales and fantasies.....nah just joking..i still love spiderman and incredible hulk..
Are you serious about that?
Guess your parents are not religious.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
justlove91:

Are you serious about that?
Guess your parents are not religious.

they are. am not...it is useless to me. i am not jewish, so they is no way their parables is going to make sense to me. i as an ibo man have our own spirituality. i cant leave my own for a foreign one...i love my heritage...
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Bible/koran?? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
later this Christians will say an entire building Got burnt except the Bible

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Dies During Fake Coffin Miracle / the first written mention of Jesus? 2,000-year-old lead tablets found in a Cave / Been Meaning To Ask This Question About Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.