Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (84401 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2016
Wealthyone:
Hi all, i'm presently writing my MBA thesis on the practices, benefits and challenges of e-recruypuent (online recruitment) in Nigeria. Kindly click d link below to the online survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwSMHW0LrRRMAy2EhShnhCcIMU5GwPckCoQXQ0hswdKA0ndw/viewform
I really love your questionnaire and appreciate your interest in HR, i have the following observations
1.Your questions appears too fused. The options aren't too wide. Like that of being online from 6-12 hours you moved on to always online (7-18 hours and so on are absent)
2. I don't know if you will be administering the questionnaire offline as well. If yes (perfect), if no...... The fact that you are working on E-recritment doesn't mean your questionnaire should be E-based. It limits your chances. You should probably have it distributed at Test venues where E-tests are being conducted for job applicants (you would get the same responses and views) that way you would have broadened the scope.
Well I have filled it. I hope you get the right responses in the end.
I also wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by buske(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Please eh..

1. What's the difference between Graduate Trainee and Executive Trainee?

2. Is a graduate trainee a permanent or contract staff?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loski26(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2016
buske:
Please eh..

1. What's the difference between Graduate Trainee and Executive Trainee?

2. Is a graduate trainee a permanent or contract staff?
1. It depends on the Firm/bank. They're used interchangeably (and hence the same) in some firms. While ET is slightly higher than GT in some firms (like where I work. ET > GT)

2. Graduate Trainee is a full staff/permanent job position.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by ganiyheart(f): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
hi peeps. didn't apply but a friend DAT did said question like Under General questions... They asked them.... First political party in NG When was 100naria introduced also abt deposit bank, shareholders etc

But d question might change
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Wealthyone: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I really love your questionnaire and appreciate your interest in HR, i have the following observations
1.Your questions appears too fused. The options aren't too wide. Like that of being online from 6-12 hours you moved on to always online (7-18 hours and so on are absent)
2. I don't know if you will be administering the questionnaire offline as well. If yes (perfect), if no...... The fact that you are working on E-recritment doesn't mean your questionnaire should be E-based. It limits your chances. You should probably have it distributed at Test venues where E-tests are being conducted for job applicants (you would get the same responses and views) that way you would have broadened the scope.
Well I have filled it. I hope you get the right responses in the end.
I also wish you the very best.

Thank you so much for the observations. The first one will be amended. I didnt chose online survey cos im writing on e-recruitment. Its because i'm quite busy. Moreover, study aint focused primarily on job seekers, more of recruiters which i designed another questionnaire n sent on linkedin to hr practitioners . No offline questionnaire cos i wont be able to distribute to the six geopolitical zones in the country (my case study is Nigeria). Once again, i really appreciate your feedback. Are u a practitioner?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wealthyone:

Thank you so much for the observations. The first one will be amended. I didnt chose online survey cos im writing on e-recruitment. Its because i'm quite busy. Moreover, study aint focused primarily on job seekers, more of recruiters which i designed another questionnaire n sent on linkedin to hr practitioners . No offline questionnaire cos i wont be able to distribute to the six geopolitical zones in the country (my case study is Nigeria). Once again, i really appreciate your feedback. Are u a practitioner?
You welcome.
I love the way you justified your adoption of online platform.
As for me being a practitioner. Not particularly, I am a job seeker. But I do assist people with research work.
Once again you are welcome.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by taryorh010: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
taryorh010:
Pls dos in lagos how do i get to dis address </b> 4, Ayanboye Street, Off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks.

Pls how do i get to this address from Ikeja?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
now that i have written the test
wen am i coming for the interview?

grin grin grin grin

#mycaseisdifferent
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2016
fidel3431:

grin grin grin grin

#mycaseisdifferent
Oga na my case really different.. i was schedule fr ysterday bt i didnt go.. nw dey hv send me anoda invit schedule for Saturday 1:30pm imagine.. e b like say God don choose me fr dis job

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by timolblaze: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
fidel3431:

grin grin grin grin

#mycaseisdifferent

Bro how was the test and please can I get any past question from you
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
I beg does any one have idea about the number they will employ at the end?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loski26(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2016
mattyboy007:

Oga na my case really different.. i was schedule fr ysterday bt i didnt go.. nw dey hv send me anoda invit schedule for Saturday 1:30pm imagine.. e b like say God don choose me fr dis job
Shut up your silly mouth abeg with your religious bullshit.

Dragnet invited everybody who missed last week's test.

No go prepare for the test. God dun post you to FBN Head Office already sef.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by lawrenzoswife: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Loski26:

Nawao oga,why such bitterness?he has a right to believe what ever he wants to believe.you on the other hand has serious issues with your life

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Loski26:

Oga wats religious abut my post?? So na crime to refer to God again? Any way i dnt blame u. Seems Recession has hit u so mch... Meanwhile want u to knw am not even goin fr d test. God gat sumtin bigger cumin my way.. cheer

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
lawrenzoswife:
Nawao oga,why such bitterness?he has a right to believe what ever he wants to believe.you on the other hand has serious issues with your life
Dnt mind d guy. It pains him cos he feel like am goin to take his position.. sum ppl dnt tink bfr dey talk.. bt is well
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
mattyboy007:

Dnt mind d guy. It pains him cos he feel like am goin to take his position.. sum ppl dnt tink bfr dey talk.. bt is well

Any news about test result yet?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
onojemma:

Any news about test result yet?
I didnt write.. dey hv email me fr d 3rd tym now i will go n write tomoro
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tboy243: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
mattyboy007:

I didnt write.. dey hv email me fr d 3rd tym now i will go n write tomoro
I still don't understand the reason why first bank will be insisting someone should write the test, am wondering, wah are they up to, if sum1 doesn't want to write nkor, na by force? .....as if it's all Nigerian Graduates they want to employ...... Na wa ooo.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
mattyboy007:

funny. they sent everyone who didnt go

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tboy243:
I still don't understand the reason why first bank will be insisting someone should write the test, am wondering, wah are they up to, if sum1 doesn't want to write nkor, na by force? .....as if it's all Nigerian Graduates they want to employ...... Na wa ooo.
I wander myslf anyway i don go write am.. God Bless our hustle
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
sassyboochic:

funny. they sent everyone who didnt go
Sisi.. dem don disturb me too mch 3rd tym last nyt. Anyway i don go write am.. God bless Our hustle
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
mattyboy007:

Sisi.. dem don disturb me too mch 3rd tym last nyt. Anyway i don go write am.. God bless Our hustle
how was it and whatbwas d requirement
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
sassyboochic:

how was it and whatbwas d requirement
It was great... No requirement.. jst prsent d mail print out.. den log in to take d test on a system
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by charleseee(f): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
mattyboy007:

It was great... No requirement.. jst prsent d mail print out.. den log in to take d test on a system
people are much?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mattyboy007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
charleseee:
people are much?
Nope vry few
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by swaggabrown(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tboy243:

Guy its not like firstbank are interested in everybody ooo....its all abt dragnet who have programmed thier system to resend an invite to any applicant who did not sit for d test on the scheduled date.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olutola88(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2016
It's possible that the general performance was not good enough.

If people have passed very well, I don't think they will be wasting resources giving applicants 3 lifelines.

Even in football, you are given only one opportunity to mess up. Mess up the 2nd time and you are sent off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gud day all,when are to expect test result?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gud day all,guys when are we to expect test results?
Anyone with any useful info?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by EMMYD01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Result is not suppose to take longer period dis way nau since its done electonically. Well na to wait for them
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Whizkiday(f): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, any one with any info on microbiology/quality control jobs around Igbesa, Lusada and Agbara part of Ogun state should please post it or send the info to gracedammy36@gmail.com. I have HND in Microbiology.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by patb2r: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Whizkiday:
Fellow Nairalanders, any one with any info on microbiology/quality control jobs around Igbesa, Lusada and Agbara part of Ogun state should please post it or send the info to gracedammy36@gmail.com. I have HND in Microbiology.

go to national salt company of Nigeria NASCON PLC( DANGOTE salt)
AT SANGO OTA. OGUN 1, NASCON ROAD, OFF OGBA-IYO/IKOKO ROAD, SANGO OTA. SUBMIT YOUR CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.