Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (84420 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Whizkiday(f): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
patb2r:

go to national salt company of Nigeria NASCON PLC( DANGOTE salt)
AT SANGO OTA. OGUN 1, NASCON ROAD, OFF OGBA-IYO/IKOKO ROAD, SANGO OTA. SUBMIT YOUR CV.
Thanks 4 d info. I l do dat next week
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2017
EMMYD01:
Result is not suppose to take longer period dis way nau since its done electonically. Well na to wait for them
Since test was administered electronically,the thought is that result should have been out by now.Any one with any idea when result will come out?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by EMMYD01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
My dear, dats naija for u. Na to dey wait
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by KingBish(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please is it true that engineering graduates weren't invited?
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
KingBish:
No, a friend of mine who is an engineering graduate was invited.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
KingBish:

of course yes
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
fidel3431:

of course yes
No, I wrote the test the same day & time with a friend who's an engineering graduate.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by samuel3818: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Joyintwos:
No, a friend of mine who is an engineering graduate was invited.
I am an engineering graduate and I wrote the test

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
samuel3818:
I am an engineering graduate and I wrote the test
same with me
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by samuel3818: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

same with me

Success to us all bro
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by kaka22(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
onojemma:

Since test was administered electronically,the thought is that result should have been out by now.Any one with any idea when result will come out?
Be patient. The result will be released when Dragnet receives the directives to do so from their client, First bank. It may be this week or next week.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
...still patiently waiting for the test results.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
I just called someone from Dragnet dis morning, and she told me "dragnet will not send any result to applicant, I.E after the exam the next conversation is between the successful applicant and our client (first bank). all we need now is God. I wish you all the best. so this vital information has lay to rest the rumor as to when the result will be release. tanks!
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okpanwu:
I just called someone from Dragnet dis morning, and she told me "dragnet will not send any result to applicant, I.E after the exam the next conversation is between the successful applicant and our client (first bank). all we need now is God. I wish you all the best. so this vital information has lay to rest the rumor as to when the result will be release. tanks!

No,question not yet answered.As you did not give date in your explanation.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by istanboi: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
I have wondered, sent a mail to dragnet to know why I wasn't invited for any of the test at all. I studied BF . please can someone help explain to me
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
...still waiting patiently for the test result.

Any update from anyone.Reply ASAP.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by kazyphresh(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2017
not yet.....dont know who to direct our concern to; whether FBN or Dragnet
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
kazyphresh:
not yet.....dont know who to direct our concern to; whether FBN or Dragnet

It is well.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bobo419: 5:24pm On May 25, 2017
Mails are dropping guys.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2017
Hi guys,

trust everyone is doing very fine.

I just got FBN 2017 GT success mail. Unfortunately, I won't be attending d next stage.

Wishing every other person in the race a smooth & happy ending, cheers guys!

Dear ******,

Further to your performance in the Aptitude Test for the FBN 2017 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the next phase of the selection process which will hold in the coming month, June 2017.

In this regard, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has contracted Human Capital Partners to implement and manage the next phase of the selection process.

You will be receiving further communication on dates, venue and other details from HCP going forward. To be sure that you have received this e-mail, please confirm receipt.

Congratulations!

Best regards,
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by taryorh010: 5:38am On May 27, 2017
intrinsicniyi:
Hi guys,

trust everyone is doing very fine.

I just got FBN 2017 GT success mail. Unfortunately, I won't be attending d next stage.

Wishing every other person in the race a smooth & happy ending, cheers guys!

Dear ******,

Further to your performance in the Aptitude Test for the FBN 2017 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the next phase of the selection process which will hold in the coming month, June 2017.

In this regard, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has contracted Human Capital Partners to implement and manage the next phase of the selection process.

You will be receiving further communication on dates, venue and other details from HCP going forward. To be sure that you have received this e-mail, please confirm receipt.

Congratulations!

Best regards,

Same here... Pls let's brainstorm!!!
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2017
Is it another test we should be expecting from HCP or interview?
Anyone with valid information should kindly respond to above question.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2017
taryorh010:

Same here... Pls let's brainstorm!!!

Congrats. Not in d race any longer.

Wish you success!!!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2017
beshiman:
Is it another test we should be expecting from HCP or interview?

Anyone with valid information should kindly respond to above question.

Thanks.

Congrats. Check past thread on nairaland but I guess It's 'interview stage'.

All d best!!!
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2017
intrinsicniyi:

Congrats. Check past thread on nairaland but I guess It's 'interview stage'.
All d best!!!
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.