Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (84403 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Naavah(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
I would love to send the DRAGNET past questions and answers to the above listed mail address on their 3 key tests: Numerical, Abstract and Verbal reasoning. But the challenge here is that each of them carries huge storage size such as 10mb, 9mb and 4mb respectively, though I bought it 2,000# from online, I will only send to two people.
I want please.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Whytdot(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Please send to me...
geodemainguy:
I would love to send the DRAGNET past questions and answers to the above listed mail address on their 3 key tests: Numerical, Abstract and Verbal reasoning. But the challenge here is that each of them carries huge storage size such as 10mb, 9mb and 4mb respectively, though I bought it 2,000# from online, I will only send to two people.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mop4: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
please how do i submit the completed form....
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by geodemainguy(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
I've sent to Omadebola@gmail.com, but I was only able to send Numerical questions, others can attach because of the size. Drop your mails let me send atleast the numerical first.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by daryoor03(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
Good morning, pls I need the dragnet past questions. tmaclever1990@gmail.com.God bless you sir.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by casttlebarbz(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
casttlebarbz@gmail.com ...bless u sir
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by mop4: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Please some one assist me i have completed the form but i dont know where to click to submit the form......
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Seconsol92(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
I've sent to Omadebola@gmail.com, but I was only able to send Numerical questions, others can attach because of the size. Drop your mails let me send atleast the numerical first.
dikekingsleyoneh@yahoo.com......jah bless
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by richiefloyd(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by ese2idisi: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Naavah(f): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=geodemainguy post=50515493]I've sent to Omadebola@gmail.com, but I was only able to send Numerical questions, others can attach because of the size. Drop your mails.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by toseman(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2016
I need the dragnet past question ,thanks everyone.
Tsleek@live.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by bseigha(f): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:

Please send to a sister- bseigha@yahoo.com....thanks for your support. God bless.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
mop4:
Please some one assist me i have completed the form but i dont know where to click to submit the form......
Go to the "Job Listings" tab, click on it and click
on the first bank tab. This is what you see for complete application.
Application Complete!
Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon
review, only suitably qualified candidates would be
contacted.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by kindel001: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2016
@ Godemainguy , i beg u, i take God beg you , pls help with the pastquestion pls...
help send to akindelg9@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by shawwal1(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
ibrahimyunus1@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by nmreports: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Oluwasegun21: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls is there a way some1 can paste the link to download the past questions instead of filling this thread with emails. I guess its prefarable dis way.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by knostbrown01(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:
knost99@gmail.com boss
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by fabify(f): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Please send to isituahishallom@yahoo.com God bless u
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by geodemainguy(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Oluwasegun21:
Pls is there a way some1 can paste the link to download the past questions instead of filling this thread with emails. I guess its prefarable dis way.
No idea of any link, I bought online, maybe you could do same. Anyway, to those I've sent please help me and send to others, my data is getting low.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:

Pls send

niceguy198925@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by HirstMOG(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Please, can anybody help me with aptitude test questions for Fidelity Bank It is very urgent please, help a brother in need. thanks and God bless.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by chalsixtus(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2016
he2nuh:

Please av u done it... If yes ow did u go abt it plsss... Nd anybody to help out on dis plsss

if your cgpa is 3.5 and you want to convert to percentage
it would b 3.5/5 x 100
that shld b 0.7 x 100
= 70%
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
geodemainguy:

Please, send to me as well using bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

Thank you in anticipation.

God bless you.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2016
To those who have received the dragnet past questions and answers, kindly send it to me using: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.

God bless you.
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Rita41(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2016
bearerrita@yahoo.com tnx so much
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Just applied.

Congratulations to me in advance for getting the job
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2016
please anyone, you can send the dragnet past question to me bukolaokuyelu@gmail.com.

Thank u
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by teehay45(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
azeezhameed45@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lynbrook(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Any benevolent individual can pls send it to my mail (Dragnet questions) thanks in anticipation.

George.eyoyibo@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme by Queenarbie: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls sir, i need the dragnet past questions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.