Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga (80147 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Soft work na from clapping dance dey start
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yippppy! They look nice together! I love Love!
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by kinglai2: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Despite the huge pressures from fans, requesting for an explanation of what is going between them upon their exclusive romantic photos nowadays, Falz the bahd guy and Simi have thrown Netizens in pandemonium as they continue to release more clueless photos, in what many fans concluded as their pre-wedding photos.

The two celebrities released two new intimidating photos today and consequently, the curious fans started making funny comments in demand for what is happening between them.
Happy Married Life......happy 4u Simi....u rep CU

In one of the comments, a fan wrote:

"@falzthebahdguy so cool but don't allow social media set you guys up. Especially if there ain't no feelings BTW u guys"

Checkout the photos and what fans are saying below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL86e-uBaA0/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/singers-falz-and-simi-release-more.html

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Ademoore07(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
but who dem epp?
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GOLDENWOLF(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
sexymoma:
simi senior falz na angry
it doesn't matter though I believe this their romantic pix is just publicity stunt

Simi belongs to ycee.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Lavedaa: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
This Falz is just foine embarassed kiss
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by kolaish(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
if Simi want to have a lasting marriage, she should not marry a celebrity, she should simply marry a humble and not so rich personality that will cherish and managed her and their home very well.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GOLDENWOLF(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lavedaa:
This Falz is just foine embarassed kiss
you like him ?? cheesy
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by crazygod(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish angry
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by starboyflight(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nothing in my belly since morning, I wouldn't wanna make a stupid comment
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Lavedaa: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:
you like him ?? cheesy

cheesy who wouldn't?!
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by zionwest(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
HIScraziness:
What's our business if they get married or not??

Nonsense!!!
if it's not your business, why commenting
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Airfoce1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
commeters been making poeple populer since the cming of social media.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GOLDENWOLF(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lavedaa:

cheesy who wouldn't?!
you are right dear, you are not looking bad yourself smiley
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by datjohn92: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
they look cute together..
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Adisodelight22(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
That Simi self yantch no dey stay one side,last year naa Adekunle middle of this year naa Ycee and this month now naa Falz! Naa only you wakaa come
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GloryCardinal(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Soldier me I no dey do but I fall in love with you ...!!!!!
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GloryCardinal(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Soldier me I no dey do but I fall in love with you ...!!!!!
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Biddypearl(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
wotefa undecided
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by pamcode(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
People love minding others business.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Phi001(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:
it doesn't matter though I believe this their romantic pix is just publicity stunt

Simi belongs to ycee.
As Simi is older than Falz with like 4 years...she didn't date...
Is Ycee that she supposed to be calling aburo aburo mi she will now date.. .

2 Likes

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by ManTiger(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Part 2 is out.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Lavedaa: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:
you are right dear, you are not looking bad yourself smiley
Thank you.smiley
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GOLDENWOLF(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Phi001:

As Simi is older than Falz with like 4 years...she didn't date...
Is Ycee that she supposed to be calling aburo aburo mi she will now date.. .
Age has nothing to do with having a romantic relationship with someone you love

Me myself have dated someone older than me with 6 years and she's aware, still yet we have a smooth relationship

Age is just a number my brother
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by GOLDENWOLF(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lavedaa:
Thank you.smiley
you are welcome smiley
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Ladokun12(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ycee! Are u seeingseeing dis!
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Etoma999(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Despite the huge pressures from fans, requesting for an explanation of what is going between them upon their exclusive romantic photos nowadays, Falz the bahd guy and Simi have thrown Netizens in pandemonium as they continue to release more clueless photos, in what many fans concluded as their pre-wedding photos.

The two celebrities released two new intimidating photos today and consequently, the curious fans started making funny comments in demand for what is happening between them.

In one of the comments, a fan wrote:

"@falzthebahdguy so cool but don't allow social media set you guys up. Especially if there ain't no feelings BTW u guys"

Checkout the photos and what fans are saying below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL86e-uBaA0/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/singers-falz-and-simi-release-more.html

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Etoma999(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:

Age has nothing to do with having a romantic relationship with someone you love

Me myself have dated someone older than me with 6 years and she's aware, still yet we have a smooth relationship

Age is just a number my brother
age dnt matter here,as long as dey are in love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.