Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809823 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adedejiadeyemi: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
Wow, anybody who did documentations and medicals seen any message yet?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2017
adedejiadeyemi:

No message here
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrdankonxept: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Onlywoman92:

No message here

No message o.

Medical and documentation done at the Enugu Academy.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by odumayowa(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
No message yet o
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrdankonxept: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
adedejiadeyemi:

Lol.

Maybe those who did documentation should just expect resumption/ deployment letters,
Since ppl who weren't invited for documentation are getting the TS mail.
So guys chill ,Gods ways are mysterious to man

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Nchabuomo you are still here? Shey you want to attend from that side ni? grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jerry080(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Morning peeps,

Congratulations to those of you invited for TS already. Is it ideal for one to be invited for TS without documentation? Please those of you that have received the invite, do us a favor by copying the mail content and pasting here so we can see the requirements and prepare ahead? Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by otops1: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Roydayo:
I just got an invitation for training school...without getting a prior mail for documentation. Anyone else with the same experience?

Could you please post the message from the mail you got on this thread? Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Make me sef wey neva do AC just see mail shocked ....... choi ..... congrats guys

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Timony007: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Okaaay... congrats to all who's got the TS invite. Before today ends maybe other will get to. This wait should just end this year abeg. Once again congrats people.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by tolextony(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2017
lolxx, dz is serious from fbn, TS without documentation nobody saw dx cuming , even doz wt most reliable sources.. hehehe, I guess guys shd safe us from all dz reliable source ishhh causing palava here n jus continue to anticipate fbn next move.. congrats to the latest TS guys.. Success!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mijestic: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2017
wow...hehehe. You can imagine the sign of the cross I did when I got into the thread. No mail yet here o.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by actright1: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
let relax guys, i guess more TS mails will drop before end of today.

meanwhile, those that claim they have gotten theirs should paste
the content for others to see..............it beleive all these will end
in praise.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Onlywoman92:
Yeah I did documentation and medical although I told them during the process that I would not available until September 2018 as I'm running my Masters.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Onlywoman92:
Loool na now I read your message well. Loool I fit o

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by OyoCorper: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Dear xxxxx

Congratulations! After a rigorous selection process, we are pleased to offer you admission into FirstAcademy’s Foundation School Tier-1, starting off with a 12-weeks Instructor-led (classroom) training programme.

The programme is specially designed to equip successful candidates with the knowledge base and first-hand exposure required to start a career in a world-class Financial Institution. More exciting is the fact that you will be offered a placement in the Bank as Full-Time Employee subject to satisfactory performance, demonstration of high potential to fit into the Bank’s talent pool and availability of vacancies for your skills and competencies.

FirstAcademy is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) and affiliated to the Global Association of Corporate Universities and Academies (G-ACUA) and the World Institute of Action Learning (WIAL).

You will be entitled to a monthly training allowance of N43,685.00 (Forty Three Thousand, Six Hundred and Eighty Five Naira only) for the period of training.

Please note that the dress code is Formal Wear, Mondays to Thursdays and Business Casual on Fridays. Dressing for special events, programmes and/or assignments will be communicated when required.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact the Dean, FirstAcademy (Adeleye Adewusi) on 01-9054169.

We look forward to receiving you at 8.00am prompt on Monday, November 13, 2017 at FirstAcademy, Lagos.

Best Regards,
For: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LTD

Olumuyiwa D. OLULAJA Olande ATERE
HEAD, TALENT MANAGEMENT HEAD, FIRSTACADEMY

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jerry080(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Dear All,

I just spoke with the HR rep and he said the process is handled in head office that i should send Chidinma a mail for clarification.
Please those of you that had your documentation and medicals just endeavor to send a mail for clarification.

Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Congratulations to those who have received their training school mails especially those who haven't had their documentation/medicals, that's to say God works in mysterious ways.Not even the people with 'reliable' sources all over expected it.I must admit my heart skipped as I've not gotten mine but calmed a bit when I saw other comments about people who've had documentation and medicals but no training school mail yet.May God favour us all.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by actright1: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
OyoCorper:
Dear xxxxx

Congratulations! After a rigorous selection process, we are pleased to offer you admission into FirstAcademy’s Foundation School Tier-1, starting off with a 12-weeks Instructor-led (classroom) training programme.

The programme is specially designed to equip successful candidates with the knowledge base and first-hand exposure required to start a career in a world-class Financial Institution. More exciting is the fact that you will be offered a placement in the Bank as Full-Time Employee subject to satisfactory performance, demonstration of high potential to fit into the Bank’s talent pool and availability of vacancies for your skills and competencies.

FirstAcademy is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) and affiliated to the Global Association of Corporate Universities and Academies (G-ACUA) and the World Institute of Action Learning (WIAL).

You will be entitled to a monthly training allowance of N43,685.00 (Forty Three Thousand, Six Hundred and Eighty Five Naira only) for the period of training.

Please note that the dress code is Formal Wear, Mondays to Thursdays and Business Casual on Fridays. Dressing for special events, programmes and/or assignments will be communicated when required.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact the Dean, FirstAcademy (Adeleye Adewusi) on 01-9054169.

We look forward to receiving you at 8.00am prompt on Monday, November 13, 2017 at FirstAcademy, Lagos.

Best Regards,
For: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LTD

Olumuyiwa D. OLULAJA Olande ATERE
HEAD, TALENT MANAGEMENT HEAD, FIRSTACADEMY

yeeh, that is the long awaited mails, i guess its in batches, so let everyone calm down and chill, others TS invites will still roll in
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chinco19(f): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2017
I still can't wrap my head around why those who weren't invited for documentation and medicals are being invited before those who were. Is/was there a mix up somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by okusabiola: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2017
BigDealz:
Fbn... truly the first... to invite candidates for TS without documentation or medicals... someone needs to be fired.. cheesy grin cheesy

Wawu,please let's get something clear. Is there anyone who has done Medicals and documentation and gas gottten the invite to TS?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Well, its quite unfortunate that some of us are in the dark... expecially after doing medicals... quite unfortunate those who did and have bn invited may not post anything here. Have fun everyone
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
BigDealz:
Well, its quite unfortunate that some of us are in the dark... expecially after doing medicals... quite unfortunate those who did and have bn invited may not post anything here. Have fun everyone

Do you know anyone who's had medicals and has been invited for TS?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
BigDealz:

It will be difficult for anyone to give an answer with any certainty as to what's really happening...by the end of the day, it should be more clearer, I believe.
Like someone suggested, the best thing to do is to send a mail to the HR contact who sent the invite for medicals and documentation (or any senior HR staff at the hdqtrs). The second option is to simply relax and let the whole scenario play out by itself.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Do you know anyone who's had medicals and has been invited for TS?

havent heard from any... though I dont have any of their contacts. .. rely solely on what I see here...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Bamibor:

It will be difficult for anyone to give an answer with any certainty as to what's really happening...by the end of the day, it should be more clearer, I believe.
Like someone suggested, the best thing to do is to send a mail to the HR contact who sent the invite for medicals and documentation (or any senior HR staff at the hdqtrs). The second option is to simply relax and let the whole scenario play out by itself.

sure!!! Thats a valid point... im not worried... its rather a good news if im pushed into tier 2 sef... however, after contact the enugu hr contact, I dont think im convinced they believe some who havent done medicals have bn invited for TS. Whichever way, who am I to pour sand into someones garri. Congras everyone... hoping a clarification happenz later today... but with what happended to awaiting a.c. guys, you may want to just sleep grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2017
We wey never do AC nko
Shey we neva enter one chance like this
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2017
BigDealz:

havent heard from any... though I dont have any of their contacts. .. rely solely on what I see here...

I do not think they have sent to people who did medicals. I know three others(who did medicals with me too) who didn't get any mail. Or maybe they have,who knows. With time we will know.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yorubabhoy: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Loboski:
We wey never do AC nko
Shey we neva enter one chance like this
I tire my brother. No mail for AC yet. Make we see how the thing they go.
First bank fit do us well and send Training school mail. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chinco19(f): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
I think those who claim to have received the TS invite are trying to play a fast one on us..even the HR reps are in doubt.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yorubabhoy:

I tire my brother. No mail for AC yet. Make we see how the thing they go.
First bank fit do us well and send Training school mail. grin grin

Who knows, it'll be nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.