Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808477 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Esthered:

I think if you've come this far, you should be optimistic & not overly realistic as those who did medicals last year are & have not been invited to resume TS may be hoping to be invited for TS with this next batch & not thinking as you who just did yours. All the best.

Is there anyone who did medicals last year that has not been invited to resume training school ?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
agrovick:

I don't understand, how does me been realistic translate to disbelief?

It's a race, not every one will cross the finish line, it's up to you to either tell yourself the hard truth and be open to alternatives or choose to live in a fantasy and get eggs splattered on your face. Your choice
I understand ur point...but u were misinformed....many ppl talked abt d previous process spanning years(abt 3 years)....well, good we ve seen good news from ppl here...i pray u r part of the good news...#peace
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
andergirl:

Forgive and forget
Drs no grudge...just wanted to b sure he is a witness to d good news here
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
suzzyrims:

Is there anyone who did medicals last year that has not been invited to resume training school ?

Can someone provide an answer to this?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kentrasso:

Can someone provide an answer to this?

Maybe no one fell into that category.

BTW, who remembers the number of days notice given the last batch, BTW invitation to resume training school and actual resumption?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Is there any awaiting TS batch aside from those that just did their cert verification and medicals last week?
And any idea on how many trainee per TS batch?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please i hope there is no one who hasnt completed his/her medicals
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Esthered:

I think if you've come this far, you should be optimistic & not overly realistic as those who did medicals last year are & have not been invited to resume TS may be hoping to be invited for TS with this next batch & not thinking as you who just did yours. All the best.

I honestly don't know why some people will not take their time to understand a question/issue before responding.If you are in that category,a simple yes or no is what is desired.This is a simple question that does not require a complicated response.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
oyeyipow:

Maybe no one fell into that category.

BTW, who remembers the number of days notice given the last batch, BTW invitation to resume training school and actual resumption?

Kentrasso and suzzyrims are asking a very pertinent question which is very important to many here.Please if you fall into the category of those that have done documentation and medicals especially last year and have not been called for TS.Kindly let us know.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 2:56am On Apr 16, 2018
ephpremvl:

Kentrasso and suzzyrims are asking a very pertinent question which is very important to many here.Please if you fall into the category of those that have done documentation and medicals especially last year and have not been called for TS.Kindly let us know.

I don't think any of us who had documentation and medicals last year is yet to be called for training school.

You guys should take a break and chill, next month you guys should get prepared to be coming to training school.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by eagledan: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
who is posting nonsense here?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
prettyboy5:

I don't think any of us who had documentation and medicals last year is yet to be called for training school.

You guys should take a break and chill, next month you guys should get prepared to be coming to training school.

Prettyboy5,

Exactly what do you mean by "You guys should take a break and chill, next month you guys should get prepared to be coming to training school."
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chissysleek: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
@ephpremvi. I think his English was clear enough for all to understand. "We should get prepared for TS next month."

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Please guys just a quick one, does first bank consider experience at all or everybody will be graded equally. Kindly share your thoughts please. By experience, I am referring to those who are working before this program.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Valendo:
Please guys just a quick one, does first bank consider experience at all or everybody will be graded equally. Kindly share your thoughts please. By experience, I am referring to those who are working before this program.

The job title is 'graduate trainee' ...maybe they would consider that during experience hire employment process.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chissysleek:
@ephpremvi. I think his English was clear enough for all to understand. "We should get prepared for TS next month."

Okay o,if you say so.It is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Valendo:

I think every trainee will be graded equally.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Let me look beyond all dese when they will call us wahala and imagine mysef in TS..... Their Swimming Pool and Tennis Court don enter my eyes!!! I go use their, i mean our facilities like say 2mao no dey...and I go read my book like say my life depend on am....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Next TS batch hopefuls

Training school mail dispatch (from 20th April)

Training school resumes (from 15th May)

All the best
Thank me later

9 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Esthered: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Next TS batch hopefuls

Training school mail dispatch (from 20th April)

Training school resumes (from 15th May)

All the best
Thank me later
Is this from a reliable source so as to know when to be tender my resignation letter before I thank you later
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Esthered:

Is this from a reliable source so as to know when to be tender my resignation letter before I thank you later

Exactly what is in my mind. My own is even complex as I do not know if all these wahala truly worth it. I am currently working with a take home slightly above 100k although with a small firm. I am even confused now.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Esthered:

Don't rush to drop your letter because the TS might still be in batches due to the large number that just did documentation and medicals.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Miyo190: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Seriously guys, i am really in a fix about this whole recruitment stuff. Firstbank really need to communicate our resumption date to us at least one month in advance.

I am currently working and need to give one month notice before terminating my appointment or pay one month salary in lieu of notice. Someone might say i should just go with the option of paying one month salary cry cry But hey, paying 100k wont be so easy as collecting it monthly as salary.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miyo190:
Seriously guys, i am really in a fix about this whole recruitment stuff. Firstbank really need to communicate our resumption date to us at least one month in advance.

I am currently working and need to give one month notice before terminating my appointment or pay one month salary in lieu of notice. Someone might say i should just go with the option of paying one month salary cry cry But hey, paying 100k wont be so easy as collecting it monthly as salary.

Let me ask this
What will happen if you don't give one month notice and you don't pay your one month salary?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
SummationO:

Let me ask this
What will happen if you don't give one month notice and you don't pay your one month salary?
Well,when you join a company,and you sign to any binding document,you are to obey whatever is written in the document to the letter,so he must do what his organisation stipulates.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Esthered: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Valendo:

Exactly what is in my mind. My own is even complex as I do not know if all these wahala truly worth it. I am currently working with a take home slightly above 100k although with a small firm. I am even confused now.
I think it depends on what you want for your career.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miyo190:

Baba, what u need to pay is your basic salary not every of your take home. Eg. your take home may be 100k while the basic is 30k

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fayte: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
While some are thinking of when to drop resignation letter, I am waiting for TS date so I'll know whether I should pay for my ICAN exams or not. I don't want to pay and end up not writing. The condition is even affecting my reading. I'll just watch and keep reading. angry
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DAHWAH007(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
fayte:
While some are thinking of when to drop resignation letter, I am waiting for TS date so I'll know whether I should pay for my ICAN exams or not. I don't want to pay and end up not writing. The condition is even affecting my reading. I'll just watch and keep reading. angry
If we are to go by 40yrsexperience's information, then you can decide whether to pay or not as soon as the mail drops. Make ICAN no use your money plant flower grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
fayte:

I have the same issue too. I just need to be sure of TS date before I pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.