Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808773 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fayte: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haha. Good to know I'm not alone. Let's keep watching. I always pay a day to the deadline.
suzzyrims:

I have the same issue too. I just need to be sure of TS date before I pay.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Next TS batch hopefuls

Training school mail dispatch (from 20th April)

Training school resumes (from 15th May)

All the best
Thank me later

Baba how legit is this info?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well, it is of 2 ways;
If the facilities can take in us all, then the certainty we will be resuming anytime in May is there...
If not, there will still be batches for training School...

Now, what we need to confirm now is the total prospective trainees in awaiting...
If the reliable sources can do the back door check for us, we will be appreciative...
In other way round, if there can be official information from the neccesary qauters about when should be expected to be called for TS, will be the best and this will cool lot of tensions

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adhel90: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2018
fayte:
Haha. Good to know I'm not alone. Let's keep watching. I always pay a day to the deadline.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hideki(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Kentrasso:

Can someone provide an answer to this?
hello Kentrasso I wished we were in same batch (we had AC same day but different time) . We are almost rounding up TS. Yes there are ppl that had their medicals last year and did not show up. Dkingskid is probably one. If you had your medicals last year, you should give your HR contact a call (preferably Gbenga). I trust we will finally get to meet...do have a great day....congratulations once more...do not triple your size before leaving TS... I came in with 4packs and I am about leaving with 6bags... grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hideki(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Pls is there any1 who was dropped after medicals?

Who knws if theres ever been a case like that
how will this information profit you? Learn to focus on what matters
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Hideki:

I like this response, by the way, what are the issues you think that matters... grin grin grin shocked shocked cool cool
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by johnne227: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Hideki:
Hmm... Some ppl sabi ansa question wit question. I wonder how u tink d guy is being negative by wanting to know d possible reasons y one might b dropped. Pls if u have an idea, say it otherwise hold ur peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by deewhone19: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2018
fayte:
While some are thinking of when to drop resignation letter, I am waiting for TS date so I'll know whether I should pay for my ICAN exams or not. I don't want to pay and end up not writing. The condition is even affecting my reading. I'll just watch and keep reading. angry
Bro, i am exactly in the same shoe as you. Cannot go and pay now and TS will now clash with the exam date or can they allow us to take 3days days off from TS to write the exam?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2018
fasty:
Well, it is of 2 ways;
If the facilities can take in us all, then the certainty we will be resuming anytime in May is there...
If not, there will still be batches for training School...

Now, what we need to confirm now is the total prospective trainees in awaiting...
If the reliable sources can do the back door check for us, we will be appreciative...
In other way round, if there can be official information from the neccesary qauters about when should be expected to be called for TS, will be the best and this will cool lot of tensions
Hello, don't you think the training can take place simultaneously at different locations just like the assessment centre? I just have this feeling that all of us won't be sent to Lagos TS, some might do their own in their regions for example those in the north doing theirs in Kano or somewhere in the North while those in the southern part (east, west and south) doing theirs in Lagos. just my thought sha.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Its also possible that all those from lagos will come from home while those from outside the state will be accommodated at the academy.
sorzy1:
Hello, don't you think the training can take place simultaneously at different locations just like the assessment centre? I just have this feeling that all of us won't be sent to Lagos TS, some might do their own in their regions for example those in the north doing theirs in Kano or somewhere in the North while those in the southern part (east, west and south) doing theirs in Lagos. just my thought sha.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
I don't like to give unnecessary pressure to my mind...
At the very last end, the decision will be made by necessary quarters when due...
Though, its affecting unto preparations

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hideki:
hello Kentrasso I wished we were in same batch (we had AC same day but different time) . We are almost rounding up TS. Yes there are ppl that had their medicals last year and did not show up. Dkingskid is probably one. If you had your medicals last year, you should give your HR contact a call (preferably Gbenga). I trust we will finally get to meet...do have a great day....congratulations once more...do not triple your size before leaving TS... I came in with 4packs and I am about leaving with 6bags... grin

Haha. I will put that in mind. I hope we still see! Thanks a lot
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Next TS batch hopefuls

Training school mail dispatch (from 20th April)

Training school resumes (from 15th May)

All the best
Thank me later

Mr. 40yearsExperience,
You dropped a bomb and you have refused to say anything since then,what is the source of your information? how authentic is this information?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
ephpremvl:

Mr. 40yearsExperience,
You dropped a bomb and you have refused to say anything since then,what is the source of your information? how authentic is this information?

Tomorrow is 20th. Let's wait and see if the information is anything to go by. Chillax

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Mail just drooped. TS baby
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lovedetector1(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Mail just dropped. ... thank u Jesus. May 02, training school
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Congratulations! After a rigorous selection process, we are pleased to offer you admission into FirstAcademy’s Foundation School Tier-1, starting off with a 12-week Instructor-led (classroom) training programme.

The programme is specially designed to equip you with the knowledge base and first-hand exposure required to start a career in a world-class Financial Institution. More exciting is the fact that you will be offered a placement in the Bank as Full-Time Employee subject to satisfactory performance and demonstration of high potential to fit into the Bank’s talent pool.

FirstAcademy is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) and affiliated to the Global Association of Corporate Universities and Academies (G-ACUA) and the World Institute of Action Learning (WIAL).

You will be entitled to a monthly training allowance for the period of the training. The amount will be communicated to you upon resumption at the Training School.

Please note that the dress code is Formal Wear, Mondays to Thursdays and Business Casual on Fridays. Dressing for special events, programmes and/or assignments will be communicated when required.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2018
4oyearsofexperience, good of you.
Invite to TS has dropped.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Please how do we sign that mail. Do we print out, scan and resend?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Now listen to me everyone,

We are still sending the mails so if you havent gotten. Dont panick ok!

You guys are not even upto the number we need, so there is room for all.

And guess what: expect a salary review before the end of the year.

Firstbank is rebranding
Firstbank is moving on up to the number one spot..

Congrats to all that got the training school mail.

Decision for 2nd may and not 15th maywas taken due to the urgency.

10 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by saqo(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Praise God.. Training School straight

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Firstbank is rebranding

How do we sign the letter, please?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by KceeV(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by johnne227: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Firstbank is rebranding

Toh... We dey wait ooo... Bp been don dey rise.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Yet to get oooooooooooooooooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Firstbank is rebranding

pls would d mails keep coming now or there would be a different batch frlom may 2
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by buske(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Guys that have received mail for TS... What's the location? Lagos or...?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Patiently waiting ooo
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Xandrose(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Seriously waiting.......
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2018
indefatigably waiting....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Zealously waiting..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.