Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (810289 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baritone(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2018
andergirl:

What other clarification do you need, for fbn to break down the words no accommodation and define them for you eh? Lemme help fbn and break it down for you. No means no. Accommodation means their hostel. Put two and two together it means no place for u to live in their hostels .period.Do what others are doing and get a place to stay till they clarify whatever you want them to clarify. They are the bosses , so just follow instructions.

undecided Thank you.

Madame.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Baritone:

undecided Thank you.

Madame.

U welcome sir.you are a male,if not I would ve referred u to my gf over there wink

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Baritone:
I don't fully understand the NO ACCOMMODATION specified in the mail especially for myself that's a non Lagos resident.

I just hope it will get clarified soonest.

By the way, I did documentation on 13th April.

Did you do your D and M at Marina or Iganmu?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2018
Adedayobusayo12:
Am thinking, just thinking out loud. What if FBN, mailed those they mailed lastweek friday on time because they wont be given accomodation and will mail the rest maybe monday cos there will be accomodation for the rest I am just saying o,am not a reliable source neither quoting a reliable source

grin grin grin shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baritone(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
todyms:

Did you do your D and M at Marina or Iganmu?
Iganmu
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Baritone:

Iganmu
@todyms...that means we that did our Doc. at marina are still safe.." for now"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by waterkunle: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Did u receive TS invite?... @Baritone
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by waterkunle: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Are there other people that did documentation and medicals on April 12/13 in Lagos that have received invite to TS?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by waterkunle: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Baritone:

Iganmu

Did u receive TS invite?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
waterkunle:
Are there other people that did documentation and medicals on April 12/13 in Lagos that have received invite to TS?

Yes
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by waterkunle: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Roy11:

Yes

U did urs on one of those days I guess. Do u have idea of other people?... and like how many people do u know of?

Apologies for all the questions. I did on April 12 and haven't gotten TS invite.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
waterkunle:

U did urs on one of those days I guess. Do u have idea of other people?... and like how many people do u know of?

Apologies for all the questions. I did on April 12 and haven't gotten TS invite.

Thanks

I know about two who did same day and yet to get an invite.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
waterkunle:

Thanks

Invites are not sent according to dates, so many people did on 12 and are yet to get invite, some did on 11 and they are yet to get invite while some peeps who did on 13 have gotten invite.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
saqo:

No

What is your location please, I actually thought fbn only sent invite to some of the peeps whose location is either Lagos or Ibadan but your location seems to be neither of the two.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
suzzyrims:

What is your location please, I actually thought fbn only sent invite to some of the peeps whose location is either Lagos or Ibadan but your location seems to be neither of the two.

I know of someone from Osun who got d invite

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Misspels: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Me! I completed both on the 11th and I didnt get any mail till now
4oyrsExperience:
Pls is there anyone who was able to complete both documentations and medicals on wed 11th April but hasnt received training school invite?

Anybody

May2 TS hopefuls, check your mails for clarification of all doubts.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baritone(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
waterkunle:

Did u receive TS invite?
Yes I did.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
SummationO:

I know of someone from Osun who got d invite

Issokay
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chiniski: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
waterkunle:

Thanks
I did my D and M on 12th April as well and did not get mail for TS. Dunno what to think seeing as people were selected randomly and not by the dates they completed documentation.
I mailed them to get more info but no reply. Just think they should at least inform us that we were successful at that stage or something, cos for all we know TS in August is just an assumption.... Can anyone verify it?

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
chiniski:

I did my D and M on 12th April as well and did not get mail for TS. Dunno what to think seeing as people were selected randomly and not by the dates they completed documentation.
I mailed them to get more info but no reply. Just think they should at least inform us that we were successful at that stage or something, cos for all we know TS in August is just an assumption.... Can anyone verify it?

Let's not forget that results from Medicals won't come in at once... It's possible the results are part of the reasons for the "delay". #JustSaying
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by lonji: 1:32am On Apr 29, 2018
chiniski:

I totally agree..From All we've been saying, TS in August is just an assumption for we that didn't get TS invite for May 2nd. What's the certainty that we would get TS invite for August batch is the question we should answer.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2018
lonji:

I totally agree..From All we've been saying, TS in August is just an assumption for we that didn't get TS invite for May 2nd. What's the certainty that we would get TS invite for August batch is the question we should answer.

Report has it that the last FBN recruitment in 2013 took two years to round up, in these two years, there were 5 batches of TS. If that's the case, the May Ts batch is just the third one for this recruitment. One would conveniently then infer that we are left with at least two batches to go for the TS, if they have not changed their method.

Secondly, I think none that did D and M in the north like Abuja or elsewhere has gotten TS mail. If I am right on this, then all the people in the north wouldn't have failed the medicals. Like I did mine in Abuja and have come across someone who is invited from that axis.

Submissions:

1. let us not freak out just because we have not seen invite mail for TS.

2. There is certainty that there will be August batch and even another probably.

3. God is still on the throne so no shaking...! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chiniski: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2018
dannytskaa:

Report has it that the last FBN recruitment in 2013 took two years to round up, in these two years, there were 5 batches of TS. If that's the case, the May Ts batch is just the third one for this recruitment. One would conveniently then infer that we are left with at least two batches to go for the TS, if they have not changed their method.

Secondly, I think none that did D and M in the north like Abuja or elsewhere has gotten TS mail. If I am right on this, then all the people in the north wouldn't have failed the medicals. Like I did mine in Abuja and have come across someone who is invited from that axis.

Submissions:

2. There is certainty that there will be August batch and even another probably.

Nice one cool. Let's keep hope alive then.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2018
chiniski:

I also mailed them but there was no reply
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jerryeminem: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Hope Alive....Baba God take control
dannytskaa:

Submissions:

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Someone in my church gave a testimony of scoring above 80% in a conversion exam last week Saturday. I approached him and he told me he wrote the exam at Marina. I tried to ask about TS palava but he couldn't give a definite answer, he kept saying something about being assigned to a particular department on arrival at TS like the person will be trained in the department, e. g insurance, operations, mainstream banking, etc.

Is the process different for contract staff or is he still on d GTP level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Las Las, all of us will be alright

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Twinkle25: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
To think I haven't even got a success mail yet... cry
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by MztrChukwu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
MAY 2!!!!

ARE YOU READY??
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
MztrChukwu:
MAY 2!!!!

ARE YOU READY??

just want to see what Monday will bring..I pray it brings good news...then I will know if what to say on May 2nd. Still TS hopeful wink
MztrChukwu:
MAY 2!!!!

ARE YOU READY??

just want to see what Monday will bring..I pray it brings good news...then I will know if what to say on May 2nd. Still TS hopeful
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
MztrChukwu:
MAY 2!!!!

ARE YOU READY??

NOOOO!!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
todyms:
Someone in my church gave a testimony of scoring above 80% in a conversion exam last week Saturday. I approached him and he told me he wrote the exam at Marina. I tried to ask about TS palava but he couldn't give a definite answer, he kept saying something about being assigned to a particular department on arrival at TS like the person will be trained in the department, e. g insurance, operations, mainstream banking, etc.

Is the process different for contract staff or is he still on d GTP level?

That person was overwhelmed with happiness so he could not settle down and give the answers u were looking for.

No need to freak, all will be well that ends well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.